Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if massaging my clit wasn't enough, my reflection grabbed the nearby toilet brush and placed the tip of the metal handle against my twat and pushed it in! I moaned as I felt it slide into me, and for a moment I looked my reflection dead in the eye, shaking my head -- asking her not to push it in any further -- but off course, she didn't listen, and slid her hand further down the metal handle as she pushed more and more of the brush up my slutty twat. When the handle was as far up my cunt as it would go -- without being uncomfortable -- my reflection pulled it back a little bit, then pushed it forward again and repeated the process over and over again, fucking me -- and herself.

I honestly didn't know what was giving me the most pleasure; feeling my clit get played with, feeling a metal handle sliding in and out of my twat, or the sight of my own reflection fucking me with a toilet brush. Trashing around on the toilet, I grabbed hold of the sink on my right and placed my left hand on the wall, doing my best to control my convulsions and not be thrown off the toilet. After about a minute or so, I could feel my orgasm exploding deep within me and placed both hands on my mouth as I screamed at the top of my lunges. I convulsed over and over again, inadvertently banging my head against the wall behind me twice, but that mild pain faded in comparison to the waves of sexual pleasure that were ravaging my body.

This continued on and on... I had never cum so hard or so often! Even after two spectacular orgasms, my reflection seemed to be unaffected -- she didn't even seem out of breath -- and just kept fucking me with the metal handle and playing with my clit. Every ten seconds or so, I begged her to stop, but she never listened. I was starting to lose my mind. When I felt the onset of a third, enormous, orgasm, I told myself I had to get out of there, while I still had some strength left in me.

I forced myself to stand up, and stumbled to the door, still feeling my clit getting stimulated and feeling the toilet brush handle sliding in and out of me. In my desperation to get away from the toilet, I had forgotten about the large mirror above the double sink. Although I should have known the danger of looking in a mirror by now, my head almost instinctively turned and I looked at my reflection for a split second. I froze as she looked straight at me, a wicked grin on her face.

I tried to move but I couldn't. To my horror, I saw her bringing the metal handle, which had been inside of me for the better part of ten minutes, up to my mouth. I realized what she was doing and clenched my mouth shut, but she simply pushed on, and my mouth opened automatically to accommodate the thin metal handle. Immediately, I could taste myself as I watched in shock as she started sliding the handle back and forth, fucking my mouth with it.

To be honest, the taste wasn't all that bad, and now that the toilet brush was no longer up my sensitive twat, I figured I had a good chance of escaping. I counted down from three and then made a break for it, heading straight for the door. I wasn't even halfway there, when I felt a hand grabbing my right foot, causing me to stumble and fall down to my knees.

"Fuck," I groaned as I felt the metal handle sliding up my cunt again. Assuming my reflection needed a line of sight to me to do these things to me, I quickly glanced around the room. To my shock, I saw reflection-me sitting on her knees in the glass pane of the shower, her face nearly pressed up against the inside of the glass, as if she was trying to 'look outside of the shower'. As she could still see me, she could still manipulate me...

I could see -- and feel -- her hand pistoning the toilet brush handle in and out of her twat, and two fingers of her other hand stimulating her clit. I realized I didn't have a lot of time, or almost none, as another orgasm started boiling inside of me. I realized I only had one more shot at an escape and so I tried to ignore my approaching climax, gathered all my strength and reached out for the door. I was so close...

My hand was actually touching the door knob, when the full force of my orgasm overwhelmed me and made me collapse. I screamed loudly, much louder than before. I tried to pull the door knob open in a final attempt, but because I had locked the door on my way in, my hand just slid off and I ended up on all fours, both hands flat on the floor as my body convulsed over and over again.

I moaned and groaned as I made another feeble attempt to reach for the door knob. I came up about a meter short, and even if I had managed to reach it, I no longer had the strength. I ended up just scratching the door and falling down on my stomach as my convulsions increased further in intensity. That was it, I had squandered the last bit of energy I had left. As I felt my body still convulsing, everything went black before my eyes and I passed out.

When I woke up, I was lying in my bed, with my husband and my son Jason standing next to me. As soon as I opened my eyes, my husband sat down next to me and asked, "Hon, are you okay? Do we need to call a doctor?" "What happened?" I asked, everything still a bit blurry. "We heard you scream, and found you passed out in the bathroom. The door was locked from the inside, dad had to break it down. Did you fall?" Jason said. As the whole ordeal -- and everything that happened before it -- came back to me, I replied, "No, I just fainted, no need to call a doctor."

"But..." my husband said. "Dad, she's fine, what she probably needs is a good night's rest," Jason said as he moved towards the door. Up until now he had been blocking the full length mirror of the wardrobe. Now that he had moved out of the way, I could see my reflection half sitting, half lying there. Relieved that my reflection matched reality for a change, but also aware that that could change from one moment to the next, I laid down and pulled the covers over my head, leaving just half of my head exposed, so that I could still look at my husband. "Night mom," Jason shouted as he moved into the hallway. "Night hon," I replied with a little apprehension in my voice.

"All right then," my husband said, as he too started moving towards the door. "Wait," I whispered, "I need to tell you something." Worried, he sat back down next to me and asked, "What is it, hon?" I took a deep breath and started telling him about my ordeal in the mirror exhibition. Off course, I didn't tell him the sexual details of what I had seen or experienced, just that it had scared the living daylights out of me and that I had been uneasy around mirrors ever since. I told him that that was the reason I had fainted in the bathroom. I figured a partial truth was better than a complete lie.

Being a bit of a macho man, he dismissed the old lady's concerns that there was something supernatural about or in the mirrors and said I was probably very susceptible because of the shock of the whole experience. But, also being a gentleman, he offered to take down all the mirrors he could and cover the ones he couldn't, at least until I had recuperated from the whole ordeal. I accepted his offer, and asked him to start with the mirror of my wardrobe.

As it couldn't be disassembled, he grabbed a sheet from the linen closet and hung it over the wardrobe, completely covering up the mirror. "There," he said, "That should take care of this room. 'll go and take care of the rest of the house." "Thanks love," I said. "And I'll inform Jason," he whispered on his way out.

He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I anxiously looked around for a while, triple checking that I hadn't overlooked a reflecting surface, but I hadn't. I took off my clothes and got back under the covers, naked, as I always sleep. About twenty minutes later -- I had almost fallen asleep -- hubby came back in. "There," he said, "Every mirror has been taken down or has been covered." "Thanks again hon," I whispered.

"You know, if you're really grateful..." he said, looking down at my clothes on the floor, realizing I was naked, and then undressing himself quick as a bat and stroking his big dick up and down with a playful smile on his face. I smiled and said, "I'll get you tomorrow morning, okay hon?" My cunt had simply taken too much of a beating to allow for any more penetration right now. "Sure, no problem," he whispered as he opened up the window and got into bed. He turned off the light and then snuggled up against me, wrapping his strong arms around me. I felt incredibly safe and fell asleep almost immediately.

I had a wonderful night's rest and woke up next to hubby. I looked over to him and smiled, reminding myself how much I loved him. After stretching and yawning for a minute or two, I suddenly noticed something white moving in the corner of the room. When I sat up and looked over, I shiver ran through my spine when I realized it was the sheet hubby had used to cover the wardrobe mirror last night. The sheet was waving about in the wind, in front of the third pane, as the rest of the mirror had become uncovered.

Suddenly, there it was... my reflection cupped one of her tits and began wobbling it gently in her hand. I looked down and noticed my own tit -- the real one -- vibrating. I smiled and looked back up, intrigued, thinking she would just play with herself -- and me -- again. But suddenly, she reclined, assuming a perpendicular position towards the bed and my sleeping husband, who was lying on his back. She extended her right hand and grabbed my husband's morning erection, squeezing it a few times. Richard moaned and twisted his body a few times as his cock started throbbing, not only in the mirror, but also in reality -- only difference was that my hand wasn't really wrapped around the real dick.

"Oh fuck, Chris, what the hell," my husband moaned as he arched his back, not used to being woken up like this. As a matter of fact, 95% of all the sex we had, was him getting on top of me and fucking me missionary style. The remaining 5% consisted of handjobs in the shower. I would stand next to him and rub him, until he ejaculated on the shower floor. It always felt wonderfully wicked to see his cum get disposed of like that.

That was about it. I couldn't even remember the last time I had put my mouth on his dick, or taken his cum anywhere but up my twat. And yet here she was, my reflection, taking my husband's dick out of his pajama boxers and stroking the majestic pole up and down with her hand. As he began waking up for real, I quickly grabbed my pillow and put on top of his face, saying, "No peeking... if you look, I'll stop!"

Knowing he wasn't going to look, I turned towards the mirror and watched my reflection do her thing, as if I was watching a movie. I could have followed her lead and played with my husband, actually touched him, but I knew I wasn't going to -- this seemed much more kinky. She moved her head into his lap and starting licking his balls and the underside of his fat shaft. She looked quite slutty, coating his balls and cock in a copious amount of saliva.

Suddenly, she turned her head to look at me, and after I felt her gaze pierce into my eyes, I could actually feel my husband's dick in my mouth, although I was nowhere near it. As she kept looking at me, she sucked it harder and faster and began fucking her -- and my -- mouth with it. As I wasn't used to having a cock in my mouth, it felt pretty uncomfortable at first and I had to stop myself from gagging a few times. Still, my reflection kept increasing the pace and depth with which she was fucking her -- and my -- mouth. The whole thing was making me quite wet and aroused.

Suddenly, she stopped sucking, but kept her right hand wrapped around the base of my husband's cock and moved up, squatting down over his crotch. To my ever growing astonishment, I could feel the tip of his fat dick rubbing against my bush. I gasped as I immediately felt his fat dick sliding into my twat. Passionately and eagerly, my reflection began bouncing up and down, fucking my husband cowgirl style. Although I was sitting nearly a meter away from him, I could feel my vaginal walls being stretched and stimulated. Out of curiosity, I looked away from the mirror for a moment and looked at my husband in reality, bouncing and up down the bed, both his hands in the air, kneading tits which weren't really there. It was mind-boggling to watch!

I turned back to the mirror, where I watched the two of them fuck for another minute or so, while I enjoyed the feeling and tried not to make too much noise. Then, out of the blue, in the middle of their fuck, my reflection lifted herself off his dick until it slipped out, and immediately lowered herself back on it, while she looked at me. As I wondered why she'd interrupted their fucking, I suddenly felt my husband's tip against my ass.

Startled, I looked her straight in the eye and gently shook my head no, asking her not to do what I knew she was going to do. Ever so slowly, she pushed down and I could feel my husband's fat cock head squeezing into my asshole. He, off course, started moaning and shuddering, realizing what was happening and enjoying every moment of it! Although he had asked many times, I had always turned him down when it came to anal sex. And now here I was, getting my asshole stretched with his fat, thick, throbbing cock. I had contemplated getting up and running away, breaking the connection between myself and my reflection, but as I wasn't in any pain -- just mild discomfort -- and actually quite horny, I didn't. Truth be told, I was enjoying my first ass-fucking so much that I didn't want it to stop.

But, also being new to the whole ass-fucking experience, hubby didn't last another twenty seconds and just roared loudly as he shot his morning load into my ass. Realizing he was going to take away the pillow soon, I scooted closer and watched my reflection lift herself off of him and sit next to him. I slightly changed my position to match her exact location and stance, just in time before hubby took the pillow off his face and looked at me, with the biggest grin I had ever seen and whispered, "Chris, what's gotten into you... anal? We've never done anal, you never wanted to..."

"Did you like it?" I asked, with a playful smile. "Liked it? I loved it!" he exclaimed, almost shouting, "Did you?" "I did..." I admitted, "... a lot!" After kissing for about ten seconds, Richard got up and said, "Gotta pee." He jumped out of bed and walked out of the room. I glanced over at the mirror and when I noticed it matched what I was doing, I figured I was off the hook for now.

When I heard Jason coming out of his room, I quickly hid under the sheets, as Richard had left the door open. "Morning son," Richard said, all perky, on his way to the bathroom. "You guys are pretty loud, you should really consider sound-proofing your bedroom," Jason said, slightly annoyed and grumpy. "And you should really consider moving out, like your sister," Richard replied. I smiled to myself and peeked over the blankets towards the open door and noticed Jason stumbling by, and heard him say, "You guys want coffee?" "That'd be great," Richard replied.

"Sure, I'll be right down," I said, staring at the ceiling for a second. To my surprise, I suddenly noticed Jason's reflection in the mirror, standing in the doorway -- although I could hear the real one walking down the stairs. My heart skipped a beat and I felt very nervous, but also extremely aroused, having a pretty good idea where this was heading. When I noticed my own reflection getting up, probably to get things started, I whispered, "Please, let me get rid of my husband first... I... I won't resist!"

Both my son's reflection and my own looked at me and as they moved towards each other, more slowly than I had feared. As I heard my hubby flushing the toilet, I felt a cock in my right hand as my reflection reached out and put her hand down my son's briefs. God, I was so fucking horny, realizing it was Jason's cock I was holding and stroking. It was fucking huge an so very thick, my god!

When hubby came back in, a few moments later, and walked right up to the mirror, without freaking out, I assumed he was seeing my actual reflection instead of the slutty version. He walked up to our wardrobe and took out some clean underwear, as he laughed, "Jeez, the nerve of that kid... telling us to fuck more quietly, can you believe that?"

"Mmmm," was all I could say as my reflection had just bent down and had taken Jason's cock into her mouth. With my son's cock in my mouth, my twat was really started to get wet now and I was hoping Richard would leave soon. While he took his time putting on some shorts and a t-shirt, his son's reflection started slowly fucking my reflection's mouth. Both his and her eyes were on me all the time, which was a little weird but also very exhilarating. "You coming?" he asked as he was on his way out of the room, oblivious to the whole thing. Timed to perfection, my reflection let Jason's cock slip from her mouth, giving me the use of mine again, so I could answer my husband.

"In a few minutes, hon," I said as I looked right into my reflection's eyes. She didn't move and just looked at me, as if she was giving me this one chance to prove myself, before she took control again. Her timing was perfect. By now, I was so fucking raunchy that I was up for anything. As Richard walked out and headed for the stairs, I threw off the covers and positioned myself on the edge of the bed with my twat towards the mirror.

When I heard Richard walking down the stairs, I whispered -- still pretending to be talking to him -- "First, I think I am going to let our son stick his fat cock inside of me..." Immediately after saying that, I reclined and opened my legs, high and wide. My reflection smiled and after flickering again -- like before in the bathroom -- she was suddenly in the same position as I was. Meanwhile Jason's reflection walked up to her (me), stroking his big cock.

"Yes, I think he's going to fuck the shit out of his slut of a mother," I said, raunchy as hell. Next thing I knew, Jason entered me and began fucking me. I felt weird, wrong and so fucking wonderful. Although I could feel the impacts, there was nothing to see in reality, so I looked in the mirror, at my son's reflection banging his slut of a mother. After a few minutes, my son's reflection suddenly pulled out of my twat and rammed it up my ass in one swoop. "Oh fuck yeah," I whispered, "Fuck my slut ass!"

As Jason was really pumping me, stretching my ass, I began playing with my tits, wobbling them up and down, feeling like a cheap whore. As I coiled and twisted in blissful agony, I was suddenly startled to see my husband's reflection appearing in the doorway. "Fuck," I thought as I tensed up for a second, not sure how I was going to explain this. But when I turned my head towards the actual door and didn't see anything there, I realized it was just another trick of the mirror. With now three divergent reflections, things were starting to get complicated, but being in the state I was in, I also immediately realized the possibilities.

He could have joined in and simply shoved his dick in my mouth, but once again, I felt as if I was given the chance to steer events in a direction of my choosing. He just stood there, apparently waiting for my input. I knew that if I took too long, I would lose this chance, so I turned my head back towards the mirror and addressed Richard's reflection.

"What's the matter honey? Don't like what you see?" I whispered, really feeling like humiliating the shit out of him for some reason. The mirror apparently caught on and showed Richard's reflection slowly walking up to the wardrobe and placing his hands on the glass, pretending he wanted to come through. I looked my husband's reflection right in the eyes and said, "Jason is fucking my ass... our son is fucking me up the ass!" The look in his eyes changed from bewilderment to desperation and jealousy as he banged his fists on the glass. Oh god, this was perfect!