Mirrors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you just going to let him do that, you fucking wanker?" I panted. "Oh, fuck mommy harder, baby," I said, looking at Jason's reflection for a second.

"His cock is bigger than yours, you know that?" I asked, staring at my husband again, whose desperation and anger grew even more. "God, he's such a better fuck than you are," I moaned, as I noticed Richard's reflection starting to tug his dick. "Yeah, you jack that little dick of yours [moan] you sad [moan] fuck!" I could actually see the hurt in my husband's eyes now as I was really humiliating him; he dropped to his knees and continued wanking, looking up at me with the most dumb look in his eyes.

I couldn't believe how horny I was. To top everything off, Jason's reflection chose that exact moment to switch holes and roughly ram his big cock up my twat again, immediately triggering an orgasm from my end. Just before my climax exploded deep within me, I turned to my husband's reflection one last time and said, "Look, this is how a real man fucks!"

The extra -- albeit simulated -- pain in his eyes was enough to set me off big time and make me trash on the bed. Being completely alone in the room, it was strange, surreal and inexplicable, but it was without question the best orgasm I had ever had! I trashed and shuddered around for a few more minutes, after which Jason finally pulled out of me. I noticed my reflection getting on her knees and looking at me as Jason started jacking off in her face. Surely she wouldn't... off course, she would, and she did.

Jason jerked himself to a finish and came all over my face... well, my reflection's face. Then, as if that wasn't enough, Richard got up from his humiliating position and took Jason's place in front of my reflection, jacking off for about a minute and then adding his load onto her face as well. I actually caught myself thinking that it was a shame that the cum didn't translate through the mirror.

Realizing the real Richard would be checking up on me soon, I got up and watched in the mirror as Richard and Jason's reflection walked out of the room, leaving me with just my own reflection. I smiled at her, as she just stood there, smiling back at me.

Well, this should make life more interesting, I thought...