All Comments on 'Miss Nishida Motivates the Boys'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nishida and Mirai aren't the only ones!

I too very much enjoy these Japanese movies (despite the censorship). Many of them involve rape, which I don't enjoy at all, but some are much more like this Literotica story. After I read it, I watched an Hitomi Hayasaki movie. Frankly, I wished they used this story as a script! But, I am also writing to suggest other fine actresses: Takako Kitahara, Sakurako Kaoru, and Rei Amami.

ms_magdalenems_magdaleneover 16 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed this story, and I can't wait to check out more of your writing x

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadover 16 years ago
Highly unlikely...

...but thoroughly enjoyable, all the same. I am really looking forward to reading more of your work.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very addictive..

I have never finished a long story but u've managed to entice me to finish yours.. Good job man!

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Very well written

Page after page of foreplay - very erotic.

litchipkinglitchipkingabout 16 years ago
Can I audit this class?

Who cares if it could happen - it was such fun pretending. I loved the slow build up. Thanks for the story.

EbonyPrincess8403EbonyPrincess8403about 16 years ago
A great read!

Though it took a few hours to read, it was awesome indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

The build up was great. took me a few hours to read but well worth it, had me riding that erotic wave. The long sensational foreplay to the very last page was great. GO DAVID lol. I am really enjoying your stories, keep upt the good work, dont know how you manage to roll out hit after hit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best story yet

Love all your stories but, to me, this was the best yet. Liked how you broke it up in sections (by week) with a concentration on one student in each (for the most part). I would love to see more stories containing Miss Nishida. Keep up the great work!

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I was rooting for David from

the beginning and just knew that he would get the big reward. I find it amazing that Charles P. knows so much detail about many things: Japanese (well, how would I know if he knows it or not?), women's clothes, college practices, and so much more. The deepness of the detail makes the stories long but add to my amazement and praise of his abilities. Although there was not much surprise in this one, one still gained the repeated rise of eroticism as the stories continued to get hotter and built to the expected conclusion. I was hoping that David would be the winner, but I really wanted the others to join in and have a really climatic orgy as they would fill all of her holes. Well, maybe next time. I agree with another comment that there are some really good Japanese actresses, but the censorship is disturbing. I am an advocate of the unshaven pussy, so the Japanese tend to be my favorites as their hair is so lush and sparkling. I'm happy that there was almost no spanking in this story, and that the main theme was enjoyment rather than punishment (of course, having to leave the room when a porn event is occurring is definitely punishment, but at least not physical pain). Now, I've read nearly all of the stories, and I'm still looking for Mr. Peters to have a tussle on the sheets with his youngest daughter. Thanks again Mr. Petersunn for a different type of erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderfull story ... really one of your best

It took me some days, as I have few minutes to spare today, but I liked every minute of it ... building up to a wonderfull end. "Hurray to David." :D

Keep on the good work. I love to read more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oh wow

Oh my GOD that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
G88..

Woow...too good.. I cum more than your boys just reading.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
uh

i'm not sure some of your expressions were right. 'motto' might be a better word, rather than 'yori ~'

good writing though :)

coldfire30coldfire30over 13 years ago
Best story

i could ever find here, worth 10 stars

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for such a great story! Truly one of the best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed this story all the way through...it took me a few days to read as I came after each chapter lol! Excellent writing,even the non-sexual parts were very engaging.

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 12 years ago
engaging

I enjoyed the erotic build of the story and the anticipation of the weekly rewards, but I was a bit disturbed by the teacher's characterization. I found myself imagining her speaking in a stereotypical "me so horny" cadence, like a cardboard Asian fantasy. I really didn't get a sense of her having a personality, beyond dutiful and horny. Maybe that was the point? A shame too, as there were some interesting hints (why would it be years since she'd had sex, being such a looker? why did her relationship to other faculty seem so subordinate?). I was also curious how her students looked--Ms. Nishida got all the physical description while the students got all of the inner life. Just some thoughts, but like I said before, the pacing and inner turmoil was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is one of the best story's I have read. I wish you would write one more chapter please. Have Miss Nishida give a celebration party at her house. During the party, she and Miss Harding will conduct a sex education class with all of the boys. They will explain all the female parts, have the boys touch everything and finally have sex with all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re: Anonymous' comment above.

It is a great story, but incomplete. What happens next? Where would her last student caresses lead? They wouldn't stop there!!! What happened the rest of the semester? "Anonymous" has exactly the right idea for the next chapter! We only got the foreplay, as good as it was; but it was kind of like while screwing; your'e almost there.... and getting interruped by the kids coming in! Auggghhh!

PLEASE!!!!!

JackSkywaysJackSkywaysover 11 years ago
Outstanding

Easiest the best written story I've read on this site. Read every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow !!!!!!!

When I first saw it had 8 pages, I thought I would give it a shot but not be interested in thefinish. However, this was hands down a page turner, and now I'm off to an "award" of my own!! Thanks and continue writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot for teacher

I can't believe no one's mentioned the tie in with Van Halen's song/video. David (Lee Roth), Eddie (Van) Halen, Alex (Van) Halen, and Michael Anthony. Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

ggrrreeaaaaatttttt story.i cum everytime i read it

FLSr5rFLSr5rabout 9 years ago
SMOKING HOT!

She motivated more than the boys! She motivated ME! Great job. I sure wish Miss Foster did this to us when I was that age! She wasn't Japanese, but she was just as sexy and just as beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Some thematic commonality with your story about Julie the tutor. Would like to see sequels to both stories, with a LOT of sex in the sequels. Unlike the Julie story, this one did not get bogged down with outside characters.

I see that you have not written a story for a long time. If you have retired from writing I understand. If you feel like writing again, this story and Julie the tutor would be good restart.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Excellent

Thanks a lot, your ability writing is clear, I enjoyed so much your stories. It is a shame I discovered them so late, I can see you have not writen for a long time. I wish you come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
follow-up

Would be nice to see a sequel, how does it go when she writes her paper, maybe teach her techniques to other teachers, have the dean observe, get some prizes for fucking her students lol, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
looking for some movies

Can you kindly share the films that inspired this story? thanks in advance. I read this first 5 years ago and still come back to this.

misterjack888misterjack888over 4 years ago
wonderful

again, wonderful!

Jack

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 3 years ago

One of my all-time Literotica favorites. I first read this story many years ago. It's got all the elements of a great erotic story -- a great premise, character motivation, and hot sex scenes.

Writer2000Writer2000almost 2 years ago

A superb erotic fantasy. It had me engaged from beginning to end. The progression of increasingly erotic 'awards' is very clever and very arousing. Well done!

PS I'm looking forward to reading all your stories. You're an excellent writer - one of the very best on Literotica.

DarkoppsDarkoppsabout 1 month ago

Wish I could fucking give 10 stars. Incredible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous