All Comments on 'Mistake'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Didn't like it because the point you were trying to make....

....necessitated a cliched and unrealistic premise. So why couldn't she just leave Jim and not "have" to be a slut? Good writing as always and nice tone setting but a bit misogynistic in your stereotype of the "coerced" slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the mistake

was reading this cuckboy crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You can do a lot better than this...

What s the point???She should just leave her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star

No one in this story to like. I hated all the characters in it and found nothing erotic in it at all. Just 3 braindead people do fucking up their lives

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You USE to write reasonable stories..used to...

Looks like you joined the sicko crowd. Too bad. With trash like this, they will celebrate your presence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
magmaman

your quality of story has definitely suffered a bad stroke.I give you a 1 for joining thr cheating wife shippers.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
Sick

the husband is mentally ill. he needs treatment and it's definitely not the wife fucking strange cock. why didn't they seek psychiatric help? the devoted wife just loves her husband so much that she fucks at his command. interesting to note if she stops fucking at his command. don't think she will. a pathetic story. there are lots of sick assholes in this world, i guess.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 12 years ago
Powerfully strange

This is not a subject I enjoy and almost did not read it. But you handled it very well. I could not understand *why* he wanted her to do it, and eventually why she did. But, the way you wrote it, I could understand it could happen.

I really did not like the story line, but it was masterfully done.

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Thanks for the story

Beware what you wish for cause you might get it. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another

Another jpb trainee i hope you don't become as sick as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whiners!!!

forget their analysis of the plot or story line...it was very well written...good job...

RockyRatRockyRatover 12 years ago
I Agree......

...with Mike2710. Sometimes a little reality must creep into these situations and these are the results. Well written if I might add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
was there a story in here somewhere

you have characters, a husband with brain damage

a slut with no morals

a loose dick to spread VD and AIDS

but what did you do with the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dfoing as her mate asked

yes there is husband who do this. have been done by afew wifes over the years most just want to do it & go but some want more. I still see afew of them at times & have done them in front of there mates. Seeing the guys eating them after I've unloaded in them. My wife & I are swingers & she loves to dld team them with me. So I say lets have the next part of this story what happen next to her mate & hopes she gets Pg by a well hung guy & hope she dose the older black guy too

magmamanmagmamanover 12 years agoAuthor
The entire point

Was to try and outrage those of you who come to a porno website and rant about the idea of a man with odd sexual fantasies and a woman who finally gives in, then finds she likes it.

It is easy to see that breaking one's marriage vows is nearly always a mistake, yet one hell of a lot of you sure seem to do it!

Don't any of you own a mirror?

Since I see all of the FUN outrage, it appears that once again....

I did my job!

LOL

MGM

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
First rate!

Finally a story with a point to make. Well done.

ohioohioover 12 years ago
I agree: well-done, sad, and also quite erotic.

It's a shame that only at the end of the story does the wife realize that the husband's desires were all about himself, and that he wasn't thinking of her. Hard to see a happy future (if any) for this marriage.

Great story--

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't really call her a whore in the typical sense. She was only doing what her husband asked, pretty much begged, her to do. And since he opened that door he has to live with the consequences.

And then you find out Randall has a wife of his own. No wonder he was so blase about the fact that she was married.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
not so much.....

Really. Generally, I like your work. But this one, he screwed up, she screwed up..... and ultimately, there can be no "happy ending". I didn't care much for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dear Oregonian,

Unfortunately, I can only echo the words of NoneStarRider, combine with such adjectives as "common" "ordinary" and "trite".

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
A shoe on a different foot

Ask and yee shall receive and receive and receive HO HO HO

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Read!!!!!!!!!

Very different but then again the same. Thanks for a great read.( PS I loved your comment )

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Re your rather "fractured" comment MGM....

....it reads as inane given that YOU wrote her as having mixed emotions about it. I'm sure you have a good point but you did not make it as well as it could easily be made.This story too nebulous for your stated purposes. Also it seems sycophantic of Ohio to praise this, not by any means one of your or any ones better stories.Sometimes you need to read the words of reasonable anons, from which you received response, as usual.

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
This excellent little story...

...is just a slice of life as MGM could see it happening. There is no hidden agenda - WYSIWYG - and the author is not praising the lifestyle, merely pointing out through the characters' emotions and behaviors the pitfalls and probable consequences of the husband's somewhat perverted wishes.

MGM has captured the bewilderment and subsequent excitement, yet disbelief, of the wife as she goes through all of her emotions from reluctant anticipation to ecstasy, guilt, sorrow, anger and, ultimately, acceptance - of her changed and now dead marriage, her feelings about her husband and the fact that his selfishness has opened up her life to a whole new, yet terrifying, vista of opportunity.

She's not even a reluctant slut - just a woman who loved her husband too much to say 'NO' to him. Now she's found she reviles him for what he coerced her to do and the scales from her eyes have vanished. She sees him for what he is and knows she no longer wants him. Can anyone blame her, really?

Back to my original premise - this is just a (possible) slice of life from the talented mind of MGM. It's not even a sad story imho, just a passing of ships in the night.

Very well done MGM and thank you.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Interesting

Jim has been hoist with his own petard. He has no one to blame but himself. I liked the story. I believe that there would be hurt feeling on her part. She would loose respect for Jim.

One question does come to mind. Say the wife wants to try something different say whipping her bend over the coffee table. She finds she hates it cant stand it. Can I demand it and keep doing it because I like it? Once one partner wants to try something different does that always mean that is a viable option to the other? I could file for divorce and find a woman that wants to be whipped (I have to wonder WHY IN THE HELL SHE WOULD, but I digress) but I want to say married to her. So by the same token, just because Jim wanted to try something different (stupid, but different) does he not have the right to say it ends now and if you proceed then its cheating?

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Overuse of the word she destroys a good story

As I read the story I was shocked by a dichotomy. The story showed a lot of potential but the writing was bad. The problem I had with the story was the lack of word variety, this is quite evident with many paragraphs starting with the word she and the frequent use of the word she. What is so difficult to use Sissy or find other ways to write sentence so that you are not continuously using the word she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Work, Triple M

It is a fairly realistic look at a husband who gets his understanding of what is important in his deepest personal relationship all screwed up by accepting what he reads on internet sex as being reality, and a wife who once she experiences sexual pleasure as never before and recognizes her husbands perversion and narcissism, says to herself (with self-loathing), "Why not?" To me, that is an accurate picture of what occurs for us in life sometimes - in terms of Drama that is a Tragedy. D in D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story; but one problem

Her husband seems intentionally clueless and considering how well written the wife and her lover were...it was very disconcerting that he would be so one-dimensional.

Perhpas she should just put paid to this sham of a marriage and amicably divorce. It's obvious that there is no love, no trust and definately no respect, either for each other or themselves.

Great story! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Her Thoughts

Idiot worked her and worked up to and finally agreeing to go an get laid. Reluctantly, she found herself in with Randal, naked and the being sexed. Well, too bad, she discovered something - it was different, exciting and really good. Not surprising she spent most of the night.

One commenter wrote that she would grow to lose respect for him - she already did...when she arrived home, he was asleep on the couch, she just looked at him, cleaned up and went to bed. Without actual thought, she no longer had respect for him. What she had, she didn't know yet.

O liked her slipping out Monday and staying with Randal - good girl, it was good, idiot had pushed it, get a lot of it and think about yourself, your husband, your feelings and the future while Randal is out. She did!

Now, will he become a submissive cuck and wimp and/or she tells him that occasionally she'll see or meet someone who turns her on and she is going to enjoy it...if he has a problem with that - say so - Now; otherwise, she might infrequently allow him visitation to her pussy - maybe - he asked for it - she liked it and hated him, she really liked her former self...Now, she could most likely never get enough strange stuff, some strange, different and exciting loving and fucking. Damn him - but, hmm, maybe she should get cleaned up and go back to her secret bar - there might be a good looking salesman staying until Friday morning...heck, he might even be black - hubby would like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story is a Mistake

I normally really enjoy your work Mag, but this story is quite a letdown from the normally superior writing you do.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
A variation on a theme...

"Be careful what you wish for... You might get it."

The title doesn't specify if the Mistake was his or hers... Hell, maybe it was both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this the end???

It seems that there is only one outcome here. Divorce but the problem is what is Sissy (who does not appear to have a job) to do? Jim got what he wanted but he will not be satisfied with the new Sissy. Since there is no kids involved then Jim and Sissy will split. I guess Sissy will continue to hunt for that better sexual encounter until she is too old to attract superior lovers. Sad!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This Kinda Has It All!

The fear, the ecstasy, the remorse and all points inbetween -maybe it could improve as a Literotica story but I sure don't know how!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
It is a shame - now she is as self centered and stoopid as he is -

Perfect pair I hope the live in pain for a long unhappy life - love does not work that way -

Well done story - there seems to be a theme showing up more consistently -

Show wife becomes slut and owns the future - too bad the caring relationships make much more pleasant endings for me - still score it a 5 for the quality of the work though.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
outstanding

Fucking heartbreaking but outstanding. You hit this one out of the park.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Two Assholes

First the wimp husband who wanted to be a cuckold and the slut wife who liked it so much it will never stop. It's called the beginning of the end. And all lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

Easily realistic and sad.

A happy young wife and now she knows the bliss of being a happy and contended one man woman is forever gone. Gone also is the heaven of two people in love and together forever. Childhood dreams gone.

Hubby, what can we say, he got caught up in her beauty, his stories, his fantasies and then...What is the Old Saying - 'Careful What You Wish For'!!!

Well done, good story and thanks for not making the hubby a wuss, just a fool who lost everything every decent man would want. She'll eventually have a couple of affairs and with her mentality and looks, she'll encounter a man who wants her to be his wife, his only and she will actually have strong loving feelings for him - hopefully, she's a catch for the right guy!

checkaho013checkaho013over 10 years ago
Vote Jim

Jim should run for a seat in congress, where the masters of unforeseen consequences all gather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another putz who turned

his wife in to a slut whore....no going back now she will want as much cock from any man as she can get.......he got what he deserved....what a loser.....yet another cheap whore who will be giving every man the clap.........don't you just hate these sluts......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

Great story... sadly the husband is the real jerk in the story. I wish the wife would have stood her ground on morals and principal and just been herself. Nothing would have made him happy. Besides, he never got his chance to watch... so what was the point in all this fantasy of his? Hope there is a chapter 2.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
I echo the comments of Anonymous - Well Done...

...very realistic yet sad.

Good writing. The time shifting helped bring the story along. I enjoyed it.

Sad though. Their marriage was happy first 4 years? It will be over in divorce by 6.

5 *'s

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
No one to like.

Jim has serious personality disorders the wife was always a closet slut and Jim just brought it out. Why not just end it with the marriage ending peacefully for everyone. If this were real you all know the marriage is over,so why not end it?

But like I said, there is not one sympathetic character in the whole mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Needs another chapter though

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 8 years ago
Somewhat Unfinished

A good first installment and an enjoyable read, but the story is incomplete.

Would like to see a follow up.

Thanks for the the story and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You did it!

Your story was hot and well told. Straight and to the point, a modern day Pandora's box. Even though the stupid husband got what he wanted, he lost everything, too. This is a side that needs to be explored more.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just another divorce waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
slut

slut you could have told him no ,now you want to blame jim ,jim did not make you a slut ,now you want to hurt jim just move on slut ,leave jim be slut .

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I'm not sure what he said, but I agree with the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but I am tiring of the ironic non-endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A depressingly realistic tale of the need to be careful what you wish for.

Ignore the misogynistic morons who think that the husband (who badgered her into fucking another man) was the innocent victim of her slutty behaviour because their bigotry clearly renders them completely incapable of understanding the English language when it expresses things that they don't want to hear. Good story.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore ,slut .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jim was and is an idiot. A man incapable of love. Dumber than shit not to realize that opening the barn door and shoving the animals out means that you lose. It is terrifying to think that such irrational people actually do exist. Yes, she is coming back but guess who will be eating cream pies from now on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That's why this lifestyle will never be widely accepted. Because there's little hope for long term relationships to actually survive.

This relationship/marriage is over. The stupid husband is just too dumb to realize it yet.

3 months later when his wife is gone more than at home. Hasn't cooked him a home cooked meal in weeks. They don't share meals anymore. They hardly ever speak to each other. She doesn't tell him who she is with or where she disappears too. The only time she wants to have sex with him is when she comes home drunk, stretched out, and dripping some other man's cum. He'd gotten sloppy seconds lsex ike that exactly 3 times in the past 90 days. Twice she had passed out from being so drink right in the middle of the sex. The other time she had ridiculed him...called him "cucky" and said she could hardly feel his little dick anymore.

Seemed like the only time she was home anymore was to just sleep and wash her clothes.

He realized the following week that their marriage was over when he hadn't seen her for 6 days straight and she no longer responded to any of his texts or voice-mails.

He made an appointment with their attorney to draw up papers for an uncontested divorce. They would sell the house. Split the proceeds. He would get her an apartment and pay 6 months rent for her in lieu of alimony.

When he saw her next and she was awake and sober...he gave her the papers. She just shrugged and told him she'd read them over and if it seemed fair she would take them to a notary and sign them. As she walked away she asked him when she needed to be moved out? He told her he would let her know.

That was it. They were divorced 3 months later. Stupid, stupid man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS