All Comments on 'Mister Gabe Ch. 01'

by dainii

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Glad I took a look at the ending before reading

By reading the last few lines I was able to avoid throwing up all over my kindle. One word comment...uh...make that two words....sick shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
What. The. Fuck?!?!

Get this putrid shit out of here you incestuous pedophile. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but go see a fucking shrink and not pollute this site worse than it already is. Holy fuck! I need a shower after reading just two pages of this.

First, invest has its own category, go there. Second anything involving a teacher and their student, even from the same school, will be considered a class A sex crime even if the student is 18. And considering you can't soak your kid in public without the cops being called, how in the name of God do you expect us to believe that she can give her student a hummer in public? Are you fucking stupid or just retarded?

As for the husband and wife, how the hell do you expect us to believe that they could be off limits to each other and then suddenly back together like nothing happened? You have to work at love and watching the women you love happily fuck other men while depriving you of ANY attention let alone affection could possible engender any romantic feelings?

Go away. Just. Go away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sorry I wasted my time skipping through this pile of rubbish, should've stayed gone! You didn't remove it cause it was going nowhere, you removed it because you got comments like you got now and waited a bit in the hope you'd get a better response.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for in the first setences show what a shitty story this was...So I didn't read it...Another racist, this time in mix with incest...Ahhh...Last night news showed a Mr. Gabe was shot dead by a couple of white policemen...Must be the same Mr. Gabe...I hope in your next story these two policemen get a medal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Its just that British culture fetish, submitting to power and authority. Gabe is King.

When Gabe becomes bullet proof, and immune to petrol bombs, then maybe he can be king. Mostly, he's just another really really big dead body. Don't thank me, thank Samuel Colt.

I'm pretty sure the bulk of your story was as pathetic and uninteresting as the few paragraphs it took to determine it was another cuck fetish story in the wrong category. Hope you didn't spend too much time on this drekk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a prime example of what's happening to Lit

And why good authors and lots of readers are leaving the site in droves. There is no way this ludicrous story should have been posted in the first place. It's simply awful. The standards on this site need to be reviewed.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 9 years ago
well written, but... NO !

It's a well written story, with dialog, inner monologue and I liked the going back and forth betwwen past and present.

but :

- I just hate incest.

- How can we imagine that after 2 years without any romantic gesture or tenderness he would even think about taking her back ?

- He planned to leave her for 2 years to 'protect' his girls, but what's so wrong with a divorce ? In a way they have already split, they just live in the same house, not even in the same room!

- Obviously his daughter is familiar with her mother actions, and it is from her father she should have been protected.

- For two years she gave blowjob to students in her school and nobody ever talked about that ? it is not public knowledge ? yeah, right.

- The whole submissive plot, with the bad guy using his jedi power....

So I must say that IMHO, you are a good writer, but what you write about...bleargh...

There is no love here, just sick incest and a form of mind rape there is no wife, justpeople sharing a past and a house, and no marriage, just some name on a piece of paper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish the Tale Soon

I read the original story (2-3) years ago. Im glad to see you've given David some intestinal fortitude. Last time you portrayed him as a totally submissive sissy wimp. The wife, Jennifer still remains "ditzy" and takes complete advantage of her husband by openly living with Gabe in front of her young children and husband. This version reads much better but the story still needs more interaction and conflict between the three main characters. I don't care for the incest but there's a lot to work with here. I'm anticipating an interesting tale as you resolve their story. 5x5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worst pathetic femdom shit ever.

Writer either gay or old dried up women looking for something she never had and hopes to find . However lost # 1

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 9 years ago
You pulled the original story!

You should have left it there!

Probably the most unlikely scenario I have read, so I will just leave it at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I read the first two paragraphs and skipped to page 7

So I could make a comment. This is the most stupid story I never finished reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally Unlikely

Within the first couple of paragraphs a school vice principal is on the ground sucking off one of her students. She does it to them all. One word about this is disaster for her career, and no amount of threats from the obligatory big black man is going to stop a teenage boy from blabbing. Of course we also have the big black dominator, where would the story be without him. seven pages of garbage that is self evident within the first three paragraphs. Give us a break, toss the rest of this crap.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 9 years ago
Thank your Lucky Stars.

Well you have a very vivid imagination, that's for sure. Can't say much about the interracial dom/sub fetish. But hey. Each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Arrogant assholes

I am constantly amused by the arrogant, self appointed judges that populate LW. Some author writes something they don't like and suddenly the world is supposed to kiss their ass. FUCK YOU! Who died and left you in charge of what is allowed or not?

What hypocrisy! You are on a web site that hosts sex stories of every stripe and color featuring almost every perversion known to humanity. If you don't like what people write, why don't you go the fuck away instead of telling this author to go away? You do not own this site. If you don't like what people write here, start your own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Arrogant assholes

"I am constantly amused by the arrogant, self appointed judges that populate LW. Some author writes something they don't like and suddenly the world is supposed to kiss their ass. FUCK YOU!"

<P>

Funny, I'M amused by the arrogant, self appointed judges who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion. Someone writes a comment YOU don't like and you throw a hissy fit. Face it, your own comments describe yourself perfectly. Actually, there is one addition: you're a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well ain't that a shit!

I am not the one who started slamming an author's work. And when I point out the obvious arrogance of some of the commentators, you come along and simply prove my point. You self absorbed asshole!

I never said that someone did not have the right to comment. It was others who told this writer to go away or stop writing. I read lots of stories on Lit that I don't like. If the writing is bad, I comment on the writing. But this is an open forum site with few restrictions. If someone can't make a civil comment to a writer, then they should just shut the fuck up.

But this is my last comment. I guess I should follow that sage advice. Never argue with a pig. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
wow, wish I had read this chapter before Chapt 2

I made some comments after Chapt 2 that this chapter totally contradicted. This is cucky, racist nonsense, designed to insight the normal 95% sexual majority who dont go for wife sharing, interacial sex, incest etc.

I mean a normal man would've called the cops or his male friends and put an end to Mr. Gabe taking liberties wtih his wife and daughter. Outrageous behavior is tolerated by the wife, fiance, daughter, and now hubby.

Utter crap. Too bad cause the writing, while overdone (esp the sex scenes), is not too bad.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Well, I usually don't read many of the comments...

because most come from the arrogant assholes! So I direct my comments to the author to hopefully help do better in writing.

Several simple word mistakes. For example, at the end of the story:

"Just as suddenly her withdrew his fingers and put them in his mouth," doesn't make since since it should be "he withdrew" Thus I only gave it 4 *'s

But the tale, which seems like it will be a long one, is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

After a long time I found a great story with good build up and suspense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quit reading my solution.

What I would have done put FTDS and Vs pick handle to shame. USMC don't care about the rest of you who read this shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous