Mister Gabe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer and I separated at the door with me briefly clinging to her hand as she started up the stairs. She looked at me with a tenuous smile, and turned away, climbing the stairs. I dropped my briefcase inside the door and headed into my library/office, slumping down into the couch that I had there. This was the one room that I felt totally comfortable in, as it was the only place in the house (other than the twins' rooms) that I could be absolutely certain was unmarked by Mister Gabe.

Mister Gabe.

I leaned over to the mini-bar in the library and pulled out a bottle of Becks, popped the top, took a healthy swig and flopped back into the couch. I closed my eyes and let the tension of the day start to ease out of me. Watching Jennifer do that boy in the driveway was not something that I would ever get used to.

How had we ever got to this place? How had this nightmare ever seen the light of day?

...

The Past

Jennifer and I met when she was fourteen and I was sixteen. She was a bright student who had trouble in math. I was a whiz at math. My math teacher asked if I would tutor her in the subject. While I agreed, it was with some trepidation. Jen was still taller than I (I was a slow grower), and her face was angelic. Combine that with the fact that her body was already the stuff of a teenager's wet dreams, and sure I was nervous. I mean how was I going to be able to talk with her, let alone teach her math? But I bucked up and gave it a go.

The first time I went over to her place after school was an eye opener. While my family was obviously loving and fun loving, with at times a wicked sense of humour, Jen's seemed to be just about the polar opposite. Her dad was a strict disciplinarian, and her mother seemed to be a mouse in the way she followed his every direction. Don't get me wrong, they were nice people and I certainly got along with them, it was just that it took some getting used to the fact that her dad spoke and everybody jumped. I had trouble believing Jennifer came from that atmosphere given the comfortable, happy face she put on for everyone at school. And I should say that she wasn't "unhappy" at home - it was just that she seemed to freely give over her free will to her father when she walked in that door. Odd, to me, but I was still getting the opportunity to be with her, so, you know, I lived with it. Over time, I more than lived with it, it became natural to turn over control of things to her dad whenever we walked into that house. I don't know why, but it was obviously what Jen wanted. I wanted Jen, so I let it happen to me as well.

Jen was (is) smart. It didn't take her long to pick up what I was trying to teach her. The oddly wonderful thing though was how our tutoring sessions very quickly evolved into real friendship. It got to the point that by the end of that year I was always with her. She always seemed "up" for my suggestions about doing things together. Coincidentally, I grew. In the space of one year I added six inches and my frame started to fill out. It was great. Our first kiss came on her door step as I dropped her off after a movie. The porch light came on and the door opened to her father standing there. Jen stepped back from my embrace and her hand went to cover her mouth - her eyes wide as she stared at her father. He looked from her, to me, and back to her, "kissing is allowed. Nothing more. Not until you are 18 Jennifer." He looked at me again, "understood son?" I nodded. Jen assured her dad that she understood. And that was that.

I was eighteen and preparing to go to college. Jen was in tears and wailing that she would die without me... who would look after her? While I wasn't bawling at the time, I have to admit that my feelings were exactly the same. Our friendship had become love. This beautiful creature had complete control over my heart and soul. We decided together that I would not go out of city to college, and that she would continue to be my one and only love. I think that was the first time that we actually said the word. But, immature as we were, I am also sure that we both truly meant it.

For the next two years, I went to college working on pre-law, and Jen finished high school. Believe it or not, even though there was a lot of typical teenage heavy petting, I never even got her shirt off. Not once. I tried a few times, in the heat of passionate kissing, but after a few aborted attempts Jennifer sat me up straight and looked me in the eyes to say that her father had told her that she was not going to be a harlot, and not going to bring home a brat while she was still in school, and that I had been there when he had told us that kissing was ok, but nothing else. So she was not to allow things to get out of hand. Jen took pains to let me know that her parents really liked me (as mine did her), but her father had set the rules and she simply couldn't ignore them. Wait until she was eighteen.

She did. We did. Which meant, because I took my word seriously and had no interest in messing around on my Jennifer, that I was a virgin at twenty. It was worth the wait, believe me.

For her eighteenth birthday, I took her out to the fanciest place I could afford. She was beautiful, dressed in a light, flowery summer dress that reached to about mid-thigh and exposed just enough of the upper slopes of her magnificent breasts to tease. Her hair was up, and she had a gold necklace on with a tiny pearl pendant that hung artfully in the valley of her breasts. She self-consciously ordered a glass of merlot and with a little grin said that she was now eighteen and her father said that until I said different, she was now responsible for her own rules, so it was ok to drink some wine. It didn't hit me at the time, but I realized later that she had just offered to hand her father's control over to me.

We ate, and drank some, and we danced. Honestly, other than knowing that we did those things, I really don't remember any of it. I was immersed in Jennifer and everything else simply passed me by. We got into my beat up old Toyota and drove back to my folks' place. They were out for the evening - like they had planned on leaving the house to me that night. Dad was like that. So, he took mom out for the night because he knew that I was going to want some special "alone" time with Jennifer.

We went downstairs into the rec room where I dimmed the lights and put on some music - I was partial to the Eagles. I grabbed anouther bottle of wine from my dad's wine cellar and was in the process of opening it when I felt Jennifer's hand softly grasp mine. She pulled me into her arms, and proceeded to lay the most passionate kiss on me that I had ever experienced. Her tongue was deep in my mouth at the same time that her hands were roaming my arms, my shoulders, my chest, my hair. She broke the kiss and taking my hand, she quietly said that we didn't need any more wine right now and led me up through the house to my bedroom. She left me standing by my bed and reached behind her neck to unhook her dress. The few seconds that it took for that dress to slowly drift down her body and pool at her feet lasted hours. First her bra appeared. It was a lacy, light weight, light blue number that accented rather than really doing anything to hold her breasts. Then, her matching panties were unveiled. Not a thong certainly, but also not the granny panties that I might have expected - having never really seen them before. She looked gorgeous standing there in her lacy lingerie. With my bedside light on behind her, I could see the soft glow of the fine hairs on her arms as she stood there. She reached up and undid her hair, and with a slight shake of her head let it fall around her shoulders. In the space of two or three heartbeats my Jen had transformed from the picture perfect girl next door that I had been dating and loving for four years, into a sultry vixen that I wanted to take, and take now!

I was entranced.

Jennifer reached between her breasts for what was obviously a front-clasped bra, and she paused looking at me. "Would you like to," she purred? Did I? Duh. I'm sure I was staggering like a drunk, but she was giggling, and that helped to calm me. "What would your dad say about the rules now, my sweet?" I playfully asked her as I brushed my fingertips across the exposed slopes of her breasts. Again she giggled and then whispered "you make the rules now my love". I paused briefly looking deeply into her eyes and moved my hands to her face, clasping her, and bringing her lips to mine.

There in my bedroom in my parent's house, on her 18th birthday, Jennifer gave me her virginity and took mine. Our souls entwined, never to part.

Our lives changed that night. I took Jennifer home in the wee hours of the morning. Her dad did not meet us at the door like he had every other time for the last four years. She just kissed me softly on the lips and let herself in.

My parents never did come home. In the morning I was woken by a policeman knocking on the door. He carefully explained that a drunk driver had broadsided my folks' car, and that they had both died in the accident. Just like that. At twenty I was an adult, and inherited everything. The house, the insurance, and everything else. I was set to do anything I wanted with my life, I would just have to do it without my folks. Not a trade that I'd recommend to anyone. If I hadn't had Jennifer, and the support that her family gave me, I'm not sure that I would have made it. But I did, or I should say, we did.

Jennifer always had a mischievous streak to her. She'd get a glint in her eye and I knew that something off the wall was coming my way. After her birthday that glint started to mean new and interesting things. It was only about a month after her birthday, and with my folk's passing we hadn't continued our carnal relationship. My mind just wasn't in that space.

Jen wanted to visit her grandparents who lived about four hours away in the foothills. She determined that I would drive her and we would stay at their place for the weekend. I recall that it was a nice warm day, broken clouds in an otherwise sunny sky. Perfect driving conditions for my Toyota which could be a suspect highway driving car at times. About half way there we were climbing out of a valley when Jen pointed out a park nestled along the creek that flowed through the valley. There were a few cars spaced amoungst the trees, and you could see people playing in the water. We pulled into the park and Jen told me to drive over to the less occupied side and park. We could have a picnic lunch she said. I should have suspected something when she said this as she was staring right at me with a glint in her eye. The glint.

I parked the car. From my side you could see the other people there, down by the creek. Jen's side was in the shade of a large old oak tree. I climbed out but Jennifer seemed to be having some trouble. She told me to come around and help her. I stretched and then walked around the back of the car. Jen's door was open and she was sitting sideways with her legs out of the car. Two steps and I was standing in front of her, and my mouth fell open. Jen was in the process of lifting her t-shirt over her head, exposing her beautiful breasts to the world. Ok, really only to me, but still... "Close your mouth big boy, and come in closer," she grinned at me. With that she leaned forward and grasped me by the belt and pulled me between her spread legs. Quickly she undid my belt, and my pants button and pulled my zipper down. "Jennifer" I groaned as she yanked my pants and shorts to my knees. My cock was rapidly expanding. She leaned in and licked the head, locked her eyes on mine and took me in her mouth. Immediately my knees started to shake and I had to grasp the top of the car to hold myself up. I could see a couple sitting not fifty feet from where I was getting my first blow job. I groaned again, and I guess I wasn't too quiet about it as the lady's head turned to look in my direction. I smiled at her and she returned it, turning back to her own man.

Jen pushed me back, away from the car, and while maintaining her lip lock on my cock, she struggled out of her shorts and panties. In a few seconds she was naked, kneeling at my feet and I was having great difficulty standing straight. I tangled my fingers in her head to gain some balance. That felt good. No, it felt great! Jen had no more experience at giving head than I had at receiving it, but she was giving it her all - her cheeks billowing in and out as she vacuumed me. I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock inside her mouth. She broke her grip on my cock for a moment, and panted, "harder, Dave, do it harder!" I realized that I had been pulling her mouth onto my cock, face fucking her, and she wanted me to do it! So I did. Staring down at her, with both hands I grasped swathes of her hair and pulled her forcefully onto my cock, pushing into her at the same time with as much force as I could. I could hear her choking and I started to let off, but she moved her hands to my naked butt and pulled me into her again. Drool was running from her mouth and nose, and I could see tears streaming from her eyes as she tried to maintain some sort of eye contact. It was too much. With a last lunge, I pushed my eight inches past her tonsils and into her throat, and burst into a river of cum straight into her stomach. My legs gave out and as I started to collapse I could see two things: as my cock came out of her throat, still cumming, I could see cum spurting from Jen's nose, and as my eyes left her face I glimpsed the lady's eyes staring at me, wide in shock. She had seen the whole thing!

I was on my ass in the grass. Jen was crying and laughing, and grabbing her t-shirt to wipe some of the mess off of her face and tits. I could hear the couple moving to a place farther down the creek bank, away from us. I was still panting, and my eyes were wide open staring at Jennifer. Holy shit! My girl next door could really get out of hand, in semi-public no less.

Jen, still wiping at my cum, looked at me and laughed, "did you like your picnic? I loved mine."

We could hear some folks coming our way and panicked a bit, grabbing at our clothes and diving in the car. I ran around to my side holding my pants up and as soon as I was in, turned the key and spun out heading for the highway. We got dirty looks from just about everybody there except the lady who had been watching us. I swear that she gave Jen a thumb's up as we passed her.

A few seconds later we were back on the highway. Jen had her t-shirt on, all blotchy with my cum, but had left her shorts off. "We're going to have to stop again soon so that we can continue that Dave. I liked it. Did you" she smiled? Duh. We did stop again. A few times. We fucked and sucked each other all the way to grandma's house.

I had to watch for that gleam in her eye.

The next few months, as summer faded to fall, and then into winter, were basically more of the same. We'd screw everywhere we could, as often as we could. Jen seemed to enjoy the risks of being caught, and she certainly seemed to enjoy it more when I was telling her what to do.

Once, we were with a bunch of friends at one of their parent's cottage by the lake. We had finished lunch with everybody at the cottage, and headed down to the dock ahead of everybody else. Jen was in a bikini - the first I'd ever seen her in, previously she had stuck to more conservative one piece suits because, as she said, that was what her father told her was acceptable. Well, I certainly "accepted" her new look - it was not the smallest bikini in the world, but it certainly displayed all of the right parts in a way "acceptable" to me. And I guess that was the point. Anyway, she grabbed my hand as we headed past the boathouse and out onto the dock. She pulled me to the front of the boathouse which had a short platform over the lake that the dock was linked to. In front of the boathouse we could hear everyone at the cottage getting ready to join us, but they couldn't actually see us. Jennifer yanked my bathing suit to my ankles, dropped to her knees and swallowed me in one gulp. I grabbed her hair and as my cock hardened in her mouth I pulled her forcefully on to it, "here, bitch, swallow this!" I had never called her that before, it just dropped out of my mouth. She froze for a second and looked up at me. Jen let my cock drop from her lips and hoarsely whispered, "yes Dave, I'm your bitch. Now and always!" With that she drove herself back on to my cock.

We could hear the rest of the crowd descending to the dock, and they were getting close. I disengaged from my love and knelt in front of her, still holding her hair. I looked into her eyes and told her, "get into the water and swim to the end of the dock. I'll join you there, but by the time I reach you, you better have those bottoms off and your legs spread for me!" With that I pushed her backwards off of the platform, into the water and dove in over her head.

Under water I pulled my swim trunks up, but left my cock and balls hanging lose above the waistband. I rose to the surface to see our friends jumping into the water all around us. Looking around I could see Jen stroking her way to the end of the dock a good forty feet away.

I started that way but could also see Paul, the friend whose family owned the cottage, already swimming after my girl. Jen made it to the end of the dock and clung to it with one hand while the other was obviously busy under the water. I slowed my approach as I saw Paul grab the dock next to Jennifer. He was hanging in the water looking at her and she at him. Jen later told me that Paul asked her what she was doing, and was she ok. She told him that Dave had told her to come here, and take her bottoms off. From my vantage, as I slowly stroked my way towards them, I could see the priceless expression on Paul's face, and the very embarrassed one on Jen's as she handed him her bikini bottoms. I was close enough now to hear her ask him to hold them for her. I could see the glint in her eyes. She wasn't that embarrassed.

Paul was gaping like a guppy as he took the bottoms from her. He glanced around quickly, but I'm sure he didn't see me in the crowd of splashing people. He transferred the bikini bottoms to the hand also holding onto the dock and with his free hand he leaned in and was obviously running his hand up Jen's leg. I could see her eyes widen as she stared into his eyes. He had just proven to himself that she was indeed without bottoms, and probably that she was in the process of spreading her legs - as instructed.

Jen put her hand on Paul's shoulder and gently pushed at him. "Kissing is ok. Nothing more, Paul." With that she leaned into him and kissed him. First it was rather chaste, but that lasted only for a second and I could see them start to exchange tongues.

Now I moved quickly to join them. "Paul, what are you doing with my girl? Jen, what is happening here?" Trying to sound a little angry, although, strangely, I really wasn't. She was doing what I told her to do. Sort of. She was stretching things a bit.

Paul broke the kiss and let go of the dock. "Sorry man, got carried away." He thrust her bikini bottoms into my hand and dove under the water and away from us.

Jen simply looked at me, and then glanced down into the water at her spread legs. Her one hand was working away at her pussy. "I told him kissing was ok, but nothing more. But I was a bit too late, and he was already touching me." She looked up into my eyes, with that glint in hers, and with a saucy grin, "are you mad Dave? See, I'm spread just the way you want."

"Good girl Jennifer," I smiled back at her, as I reached for her, "just remember. This is my cunt, bitch. This is my pussy." I thrust two fingers past her hand deep into her. Even under water she was very wet inside. She groaned with pleasure. I moved between her legs, and grabbing both her hands between mine, pinned them above her head to the dock, I held her in place as I rammed my cock into her in one motion. No pause for her to get used to it. She was ready. She groaned again, "call me your bitch, love. Use my cunt. My pussy is yours."