Mister Gabe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

As was normal, I called home again on the Tuesday after dinner. Molly picked up the phone. She advised me that the entire family was having a "formal" dinner with Mister Gabe on the patio. She seemed quite excited by it all as her mother had given permission for her and Mike to have one glass of the excellent wine that "C" was pouring during the meal. Only one, but it was a first for both of them, and she was a bit giggly.

Brock was there as well, Molly said, and they were all having a wonderful time. She broke off and handed the phone to my wife. Jen reiterated what was going on. In a pause in her description of the way that "C" had set up the patio for the formal dinner I heard laughter in the background - Sara's laugh obvious amoungst it. Then I could hear a male voice, "Jennifer, you will talk to him when he gets home at the end of the week. You are being rude right now. Put down the phone and come back to the table."

I could hardly believe it but my wife simply cut off what she was saying and stated, "I am being rude, Dave, I will talk to you when you get home. I love you."... and she hung up.

I called back but the phone just went to voicemail. I tried a number of times during the evening, including all of the cellphones that my family owned, and none of them were answered. Eventually I just gave up.

The next day, Wednesday, went extremely well with the client, to the point that by the end of the day I was done. I could go home. As I scrambled to get out to the airport, I did try to call home, but there was no answer.

I landed at home around 8pm, and grabbed a cab. It was still very hot out so I was glad the ac was working in the cab. I was pulling into our cul-de-sac by the time that the sun was going down, around 9'ish. I could see Sara's and Brock's cars in the driveway, and presumed that Jen's was in the garage. The car that Mike and Molly shared was not there, but I wasn't surprised. They spent more time away from home in the evenings, than actually there. There was nothing in the neighboring driveway, so again, I assumed that Mister Gabe's ride was in his garage.

I got out of the cab and let myself in the front door. It was dark inside, although I could see some refracted light coming from the backyard via the kitchen area. I put my bag and laptop case down in the foyer, and loosening my tie, headed for the patio door. I paused at the closed screen door taking in the scene before me.

The fire pit was lit, casting a soft glow over the area to supplement the light coming from the in-pool lights which were also on, on a low setting. Facing away from me, in the love seat on my side of the fire pit I could see a couple sitting, with anouther woman bending over the back talking to them. I could hear my daughter's giggle, so knew that the couple was probably Sara and Brock. The woman, with long black hair streaming down her back, looked to be wearing a dark pool cover up - her legs were bare. I could see that she was in the process of filling wine glasses held by the couple.

Past them, barely discernible in the gloom on the other side of the fire pit, was anouther couple.

I pulled the screen door open, and stepped outside. Immediately I could see my daughter start to move, followed by a gruff "stay where you are girl" coming from the other couple. I could also see Jennifer sit up straight and lean towards me, peering through the glow of the fire. The deep voice said, "C", and the woman leaning over my daughter stood suddenly and whirled to face me. She was holding a magnum of wine in one hand. Before she turned to head towards the bar, with the light behind her, I could see that her pool cover up was diaphanous, and that she didn't appear to be wearing anything other than bikini bottoms under it. That one glimpse told me that this woman had a very nice rack on her.

I was about half way to the group, a distance of maybe twenty feet, when I was intercepted by "C", holding a large glass of white wine in her hand. From behind her I could see a massive man standing from where he had been beside Jennifer. He stepped around the fire pit and the intervening couch and, with his hand extended, said, "Mr. Dane I presume. Well met." With a gesture he indicated that I should drink the wine. "I am Gabriel Black. You are a pleasant and unexpected sight tonight, with some catching up to do. Since your younger children went out, I have been enjoying your family in the pool. Please, drink up, and "C" will get you anouther."

I took a swallow, and looked up at the man. He was coal black, and stood about six inches taller than me. In his white bathing boxers, I could see that he was heavily muscled. In my brief appraisal of the man I noted that he seemed to be sporting a semi-woody, and that, based upon the brief look, his equipment matched the rest of his body. I took his offered hand as he smiled at me. "You have a very pleasant family David, may I call you David?", and he continued, "everybody is into their third or fourth glass. It is a blend fortified with my own touches that give it a certain additional flair. Drink. Drink up!"

Mentally shrugging, I drained the glass which was then removed from my hand and immediately refilled by the stunning lady beside me. Mister Gabe bemusedly observed me observing her, and introduced us, "David, this is Cynthia, my concierge. We all call her simply "C". Now, come, join us," as if I needed inviting into my own backyard.

"C" moved back into the shadows near the bar, and I followed Mister Gabe around the fire pit. Jennifer stood as he stepped past her and came into my arms. I was thunderstruck by what she was wearing! She too had on a diaphanous pool cover up over only a bikini bottom. As she stepped up to me the wrap billowed, showing that it was not tied shut, briefly exposing her exquisite tummy and her magnificent cleavage to me. "Hello lover," she whispered, "we weren't expecting you until Friday. I am so glad you are home," and she passionately kissed me. Right there in front of everybody she pulled my face down to hers and drove her tongue into my mouth. She tasted like the wine I had just consumed.

My mind whirled briefly, and I staggered slightly. A full glass of wine on an empty stomach, and after a very full and busy day was probably not the brightest thing that I had done. My wife grasped my hand and drew me down onto the couch beside her. Mister Gabe was already sitting on the other side of Jen, and as she landed on the seat she moved over, next to him, giving me room to sit.

I took anouther gulp of the wine even though I could already feel my senses clouding. I turned to look across the fire pit at my daughter, and her fiancé. As much as I was still struggling with my wife's attire, I was blown away by what I saw across from me.

Brock was sitting half turned towards my daughter, in a pair of white swim trunks similar to those worn by Mister Gabe. Sara's hand - complete with engagement ring - was resting high on his thigh and moving gently back and forth over Brock's very obvious boner. Brock's arm stretched up over my daughter's shoulders with his hand draping down over her breast. Sara was wearing only her bikini bottom - completely nude up top. My shocked eyes couldn't help but be drawn to her perfect pear shaped breasts, capped as they were by silver dollar sized aureoles and large nipples. Brock's fingers were frozen in place over her left nipple as he anxiously awaited my reaction. Sara's eyes were wide as she stared into mine. I was speechless. Jennifer quickly leaned into me, dragging her hand across my thigh and into my lap. She put her lips to my neck and bit softly. She giggled, "Its ok lover. Mister Gabe laid down the rules when they met... I told you about that... Brock can touch her there." Her hand found my rapidly growing erection as I couldn't tear my eyes away from the perfection of Sara's chest. Jen continued, "We've all seen them before. Oh, well, except for you before tonight," and she giggled again and scraped her teeth across my throat. She pulled herself slowly up my body until her lips were at my ear and whispered throatily "I am sooo fucking horny!"

That took my eyes away from my daughter finally. I gripped my wife's waist, and pulled her to me. Though my head seemed to be stuffed with wool, her lips got my attention. For a moment I forgot where we were and moved my hands across my wife's body as my lips and tongue dueled with hers. Jennifer climbed on to me stopping when she was sitting on my lap, grinding her bikini clad pussy into my raging hard on. My hands slipped up from her waist, parting the cover up and grasping her breasts.

We continued to passionately kiss and fondle each other for a few moments. Oddly, I could feel the fog lifting from my mind. We didn't stop until, as I was slowly dropping my hand from her right tit to her butt, I came across anouther hand caressing the back of her thigh! Suddenly I stopped sucking on Jen's tongue and lifting her away from me I looked down to see this massive black hand stroking her left leg from the back of her knee right up to the cleft in her bum. My eyes lifted to look into Mister Gabe's eyes. He smiled slightly at me, and then rumbled, "C", "Mister Dane needs anouther glass... about half should do it." The black man assisted my wife off of me, and into a seat between him and I as "C" put a half glass of wine in my hand. "Drink it up David," Mister Gabe said while pulling my wife in to cuddle under his arm - like it was the most natural thing in the world. "Drink!" he ordered and I downed the glass, and returned it to "C".

A sound from the other side of the fire pit drew all of our attention. Looking over I could see that Brock was kneading Sara's breast and trying to pinch the nipple. Sara was squirming and staring at me staring at her, both of us wide eyed. This was so wrong I was telling myself, sitting here with my half naked daughter in front of me getting felt up by her fiancé, while my wife was cuddling under the arm of a black stranger. And yet I didn't do anything about it.

It got even more wrong, quickly. Mister Gabe growled, "Not like that Brock. Watch."

I turned to look as me brushed my wife's cover up off of her left breast and gripped the breast firmly. "You start at the base of the tit and move your fingers out to the nipple," demonstrating on my wife as he spoke, "and when you get the nipple you pinch it like this." He pinched Jen's nipple between his thumb and index finger, "and then you twist" while he did just that. My wife let out a soft moan as Mister Gabe aggressively twisted her nipple. I could see her whole body tense into his side. "And, finally Brock, you pull like this as you are twisting," as he pulled her tit away from her body. My wife lifted partially off of the seat as he pulled her breast into a cone away from her body.

"No! Fuck, boy. Not like that!" roared Mister Gabe as he suddenly stood, dropping my wife half way onto my lap. He took two paces to get around the other side of the fire pit and then reaching down towards my daughter he casually brushed Brock's hand off of Sara's tit and grabbed both of her breasts as he had just demonstrated on my wife. Twisting and sliding his hands down to her nipples he tightly squeezed both and pulled, lifting Sara from her sitting position beside Brock, off of the chair and into the air. In a second he had my daughter dangling by her nipples with her toes barely touching the ground. She was mewling, a sound somewhere between pain and passion. The huge black man was staring down at Brock while he shook my daughter by the tits, "this is how it is fucking done, boy!" he yelled.

"Hey" I croaked out of a dry throat, barely heard. Again, but clearer, I asserted myself, "hey!"

Mister Gabe looked back at me, and I could see him visually calming himself. He looked down at the petite young girl dangling from his fingers and suddenly changed his grip, dropping one hand to her waist to catch her as she fell, and the other hand to her butt. He pulled her up close to his body, using his leverage and grip to grind her pussy into the bulge in his swim trunks. Mister Gabe leaned over her and planted his lips on hers forcing his tongue into her mouth. I could see that his hand on her butt was partially inside her bikini bottom and his finger obviously touching her nether lips. Beside me, my wife was gripping my arm and moaning softly.

Suddenly, Mister Gabe placed Sara on her feet and took a half step back. "You two," he said, clearly talking to Sara and Brock, "it is time for you to leave. Brock, come back on the weekend. We burn some meat on the grill and drink some beer. Sara. Go to your room. You need to go to bed." He waived his hands at both as they scrambled up and headed into the house. As soon as the patio door closed, Mister Gabe turned towards the bar, "C", follow them. Inquire of Brock as to whether he has ever fucked someone other than our Sara, and generally find out his state of mind. I believe that he will have a tough time abiding by the restriction not to fuck her before Mister Dane here gives her to him. We will have to find some other outlet for him I fear." As "C" hurried towards the door, he continued, "and "C", calm the girl down." She paused to look at him. "Calm her down Cynthia. That is an order." Once again she turned to the door, but not before Mister Gabe rumbled, "And you will pay for that moment of disobedience girl."

"C" disappeared into the house, and Mister Gabe turned back to Jennifer and me. He held out his finger to Jen and after a short pause in which he nodded to her, she leaned forward and took the finger into her mouth. "Good girl," her murmured to her. He turned to me and, grinning, said, "Your daughter is a sweet thing, as I'm sure your wife will attest." Then it clicked on me that this man's finger had just been inside my daughter's cunt, and that he had just placed that same finger into my wife's mouth. "I have tasted her before, so I speak with some authority on the matter" he frankly stated.

Mister Gabe sat again, on the other side of my wife, and pulled her into his side. She drew her legs up on to the couch between us and adjusted her cover so that her breast was no longer in plain view. I did nothing but sit there and look between the two of them.

"David" he said to me, "you must be sweltering in those clothes. Go up to your room and change into shorts or a swim suit or something. I simply got up and headed for the house, leaving my wife under his arm.

As I slowly walked through the foyer to the base of the stairs I could see Brock's car pulling away from the driveway. My mind was clear, the earlier fog having completely dissipated, and as I moved up the stairs I found myself wondering about what had just happened, and why I had done nothing about any of it. The black man had violated both my wife and my daughter, and I had left Jen back there with him.

I got to the top of the stairs and I could hear voices from Sara's room so I meandered over to her doorway. It was open. Inside I could see "C" standing in front of Sara holding my half naked daughter by the shoulders as she spoke softly to her. I could see that Sara was slowly shaking her head in disagreement with whatever "C" was saying, but caught myself staring once again at her perfect breasts.

Sara saw me looking at her and her eyes flared wide. "C" turned to see me, and smiling slightly, ordered "Mister Dane. Just the help I need. Come over here."

I immediately headed into the room. "C" pulled Sara into the middle of the room, and directed me to stand behind her. "Hold her arms behind her back, and don't let her go" she ordered.

I grabbed my daughter's arms and pulled them behind her back. "C" smiled seductively and tossed her long black hair behind her shoulder. She leaned slowly into my daughter and brushed her hand down Sara's cheek to her neck. As the fingers slowly caressed down her shoulder "C" whispered to her, "you are worked up aren't you girl? My master has that effect on women." Her fingers brushed down to the top of my daughter's left breast and lingered there. "He told me to calm you down. I know exactly how to do that."

Sara started to struggle, crying "no" in a low plaintive voice.

"Hold her tight," I was ordered. Switching my grip, and pinned her two hands between our bodies and pulled her tightly to me with one hand around Sara's waist and the other across and around her shoulders.

"C" stepped back and parting the cover up that barely did that, dropped it to the floor behind her. I was now looking over Sara's shoulder at this raven haired beauty, also now as half naked as the squirming girl I held in my arms. I could not pull my eyes from "C"'s chest, and what with Sara wiggling her bikini clad ass up and down my cock, I could tell that it was quickly rising in response.

"C" dropped to her knees in front of my daughter. She reached for and pulled the ties on each side of Sara's bikini bottoms. As they loosened, "C" looked up into my eyes and demanded in a throaty growl, "do not let her go Mister Dane!" Sara was now naked, with "C" at eye level to her pussy lips. I couldn't see anything from my perspective behind my daughter, but my imagination was supplying all that my cock needed to be straining at my work pants.

"C" leaned in to casually lick at the top of Sara's left thigh, and at the same time reached around my daughter, insinuating her hands between our bodies until her fingers rested on my belt. I could hear my daughter groan, and realized that she was no longer struggling. Craning over Sara's shoulder I looked between her breasts down towards where "C" was now methodically licking all around my daughter's cunt. At the same time, "C"'s fingers had opened my belt and pulled the zipper of my pants down. She paused and looked up, into my eyes as she grabbed both my pants and boxers and pulled them to my knees.

She gently pulled me down so that my knees were bent and then with one hand on my stiff eight inches, and the other on my butt she pulled me forward so that my cock pushed along the crack of my daughter's ass and between her legs. "C" leaned forward to lick the head of my cock as it appeared from between Sara's thighs. Sara let out a deep groan as "C" at the same time pressed up on my cock and moved her licking to the top of Sara's box... right on her exposed clit.

"C" controlled me by pushing on my butt, and pressing upward on my cock with her other hand always ensuring that my cock was in contact with my daughter's cunt lips as it moved back and forth. Soon I realized that I was moving my hard on by myself. My arm had tightened around Sara's waist and her hands - no longer pinned between us, were flexing on my arm. My other arm, once safely around her shoulders had dropped to tightly grip my daughter's precious boob, squeezing and squeezing. Sara continued to moan and groan. "C" had turned her full attention to Sara's lips and clit, driving her fingers in and out of her hole as her tongue swirled around the sensitive bud at the top of her lips.

I couldn't continue this for long, and neither could my daughter. When Sara moaned, "daaadddddyyyy!" I lost it, twisting her nipple savagely as pumped my cock between her legs. "C" drove three fingers into my daughter's cunt and bit down on her clit. Sara screamed... and I came. And I came. And I came, shooting all over "C"s chin and breasts as Sara drenched her face in cum at the same time.

My knees sagged and I dropped to the floor with Sara falling in my arms with me.

We were all panting from our efforts and our passion, including "C" who was sitting on her knees observing us as she caught her breath. "Daddy," came from my little girl as she turned in my arms and drove her tongue into my mouth. Hotly I sucked her tongue in, nibbling on it, before I pushed it out of the way to demand entrance into her mouth.