All Comments on 'Mistletoe Mommy'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Will their be a different family POV. Will the other family's get to get together.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great christmas read

VERY HOT!!! Zoe and Gary are pretty hot!!! i hope you write more in this series. 5 stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story,

But. If you're going to continue from another story yo need to follow it. In Love Is Not a Game, Kevin got Carolline pregnant the first time they had sex but in this story she got pregnant after several tries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You deserve 5 stars

No doubt in that....how perfectly you wrote the story with all the well know characters ...damn perfect mix. You deserve 5 stars no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
family love

hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Q

Q

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wish you had illustrations and showed party go ers in their sexy cloathings

Hello, a nice & Horney story ! we do need part 2,3,4,& 5 to end it !!

two & Three would have the young prebnant sisters of Wilson family some massages under mistle toe by Gary ending up kissing and tongie fucking their cints and kucking Carolyne his mother's best friend ans swapping his mum with her Son !!

then hope the four familes to get all naked and caress and kiss and suck each other till they all enjoy intimacies ib public !!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Took author's advice & read "Love Is Not A Game" before reading this one. It does help make the story. As for this story, I simply enjoy romantic, sensual, and passionate incestual love stories. This is how I hope real life incest is.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. What I like the most in the stories by this author is that the only sharing there is, is the one between the son and the female/s of his family. Many other "consecrated" authors would have made an orgy with all the families swinging and that would have killed that "universe" for me. I like how much especial and exclusive their relationships are. 5* and favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story how it was written to follow love is not a game but you need to write more with Zoe and Caro having there son's child and maybe they can all 4 have sex at the same time after there children are born! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...