Mistress Camille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck, Bitch," she said and I obediently fell to my knees and leant forward. I deliberately caressed her cunt lips with a feather light touch of my tongue, slowly working my way from the cunt lips to her clitoris and then back down to the edge of her anal rose. Her cunt fluid immediately flowed and she soon started to moan. She slid forward on the toilet seat to allow more access to her arse and cunt. As my ministrations continued, she began to groan each time she felt my tongue on her cunt. Some caresses were strong, some left her wondering whether my tongue had actually touched or was it just the air from my mouth that created the delicious sensation. Slowly I took her towards the edge of eternity but as she tried to force my mouth hard on to her cunt, I held her hands, determined to do it my way. Soon she screamed in orgasm, shaking violently on the toilet seat, but I refused to stop. Her orgasm was quick, but her juices were delectable and I continued to toy with her cunt and arse. She struggled, but as I continued, her struggles were replaced by guttural moans and she offered her cunt and arse to me completely.

I teased and taunted her most intimate parts, as a massive orgasm built in her loins. I forced my fingers into her arse and cunt. Fluid gushed from her cunt and she leant forward, directing the squirting fluid into the bowl. Her eyes rolled and she collapsed on to my shoulders her arms encircling my neck. I smiled at her, but I had not finished, I continued to finger her cunt and arse, first it was two fingers, then three, then four then my entire fist. My fists slipped easily into her cunt and then into her arse. Her screams of sexual pleasure were constant as finally her arse and cunt exploded in a true orgasmic ecstasy. She fell back against the wall exhausted, panting but I opened my legs and stood with my cunt inches away from her mouth. Slowly she looked at me, leant forward and she began to suck my cunt. She wasn't bad. After a mild orgasm, I left the girl panting on the toilet seat and emptied my bowels of a small amount of enema fluid she had inserted. She had a lot to learn.

Returning to the farewell dinner, many of the women had guessed what I had been doing. It was almost an hour before the captain returned; I smiled at her as she approached me. She bent down and whispered, "May I visit you at home sometimes? Please."

I replied, "That would be great, I look forward to it". Beaming she returned to her seat.

As the dinner ended and we were all saying our goodbyes, I looked at Camille, she was glaring at me, she appeared both angry and sad as she stood up and hugged me. I did not think she was going to let me go and I whispered, "You were my only true mistress, but I think it is time you gave your slave her freedom". She let me go and stared into my eyes as a tear slowly formed and trickled down her cheek.

I drove home and as I entered my cottage, I felt alone for the very first time in my life. At the age of forty-four, I had many plans but I wondered what the future held for a redundant headmistress. I undid my skirt and let it drop; stepping out of it, I pulled off my blouse and as I tossed it on to a chair, there was a loud rap on the door.

Tentatively I opened the door a fraction and the figure in the darkened porch said, "The trouble with slavery is that slaves do not have a choice!"

I opened the door to my only true mistress.

She looked at me and said, "Slave, where is your garter belt?"

I smiled and said, "Lace tops, get with it, Mistress".

I fell into Camille's arms and we kissed passionately. I realised she could never: would never leave her slave!

12