All Comments on 'Mistress X 01: Impalement Challenge'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SlebolpSlebolpover 5 years ago
Sooo...

When’s chapter 2!

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedover 5 years agoAuthor
Not a chapter story

I apologize for the confusion. This is a short story, not a chapter story. My intended title did not have the abbreviation for chapter (Ch.). I only wanted it to include the number 01 for story one. I just submitted story two which is, once again, a stand alone story. Don’t worry. I am working on the next series of Laura’s Femdom stories. I have 1-1/2 chapters done. I just write these short stories to keep my ideas flowing. I appreciate all comments. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice but a little bland

I like the premise of the story in misleading him into believing that something worse was going to happen than what actually occurred. I did enjoy the story but I couldn’t have taken it if it had gone on to three or four pages.

I see from your comment that you only intended it to be a short one off story to take your mind away from something else you are writing. It’s something I do myself. Have a quick shower and then go back clean and refreshed.

This is, of course, only my personal opinion but I think the descriptive elements needed to be stronger. There needed to be fire. She came across as a mistress dong it as a way of passing the time rather than because being a mistress was something she wanted to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Beautifully written scene. Very good description of the unusual "mind games" but not enough description of the feelings, both mental and physical, of Michael. That being said, the story was well worth reading and quite erotic.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 1 year ago

Perhaps this story was meant to be more about the rationale, the how and why such sessions happen rather than the session itself.

Wealthy, powerful men intent to surrender their power in a different world and at the same time accept a challenge.

The psychological tricks a mistress can employ.

As such, the story could be good reading material for women who think about becoming a dominatrix.

My psychology works differently, though. I might have booked a session as a reward rather than a punishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES