All Comments on 'Misunderstanding'

by ChazThain

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun Fantasy

Well, we can dream, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute, belonged in humor

His wife, was/is a flake. Am surprised anyone would live that long with such a shrew.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Cute, fun story

A cute fun story, well written with an easy flow for reading. Good character development and well explained motivation for the ladies. Making Chris into a male shrew let the reader forgive Kathleen for cheating. I seldom comment about the character's actions as they do exactly what the author directs them to. I will say that within this fantasy these characters were realistic. Thanks for you work and effort and I will read some of your other stories. Keep it up.

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 14 years ago
Very good story.

I really enjoyed this story. Well written and sexy, even if it was a bit preictable. Good job.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Now That We

Are sure the Wife knows it would be Nice to Follow-Up and have the Wife explain her side. and how she got over her Jealousy. But better yet to Hear how many kids he has with the Neighbor and if the Neighbors stay around or Move.

for a Job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting story,....

....one of the lesser used plots but why would anyone fantasize about this or wish to be a sperm bank? Why no outrage from those who would castigate a woman for having another man's baby.It's okay for the guy?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well, yes ...

For Pistolpackingpete... yes it is okay for the guy. Duh!!! You don't need a diagram do ya?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Two pussies or not, if he's smart he will HAUL ASS out of there. Get the hell away from those two manipulative bitches, damn it's hard to tell what they will trick his dumb ass into....... Is his wife really prepared to let him fuck the other woman till one family moves away??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
silly story

Way too predictable. Not even an odd twist here or there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this is great!

I'd love to see a couple more chapters, his discussion with wife, the decision that they would each behave has a cowife, Kathy leaving pussy husband and the 3 living togather happily.

ChazThainChazThainover 14 years agoAuthor
Background for this story

"Misunderstanding" grew out of two things. The first is an article I read saying DNA tests show that about 10% of American children are NOT fathered by the man who thinks he's their father. I think 10 percent is an amazingly high number.

The other thing that inspired the story was the incredible drive some women have to become mothers. Most women accept it if they can't have children for some reason, but others become obsessed and will go to incredible lengths.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Why write about old folks?

I give it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
old folks boogie

I gave it a 5 to counter DWarnoch's asinine comments. Someday he's going to be one of those "old folks" he takes such pleasure in deriding, when all he can get are the "dried-up" women he constantly rails about. Personally, as an unashamed "old folk," I enjoy reading about people my age who still have the spark of lust in their lives. I liked this story and I look forward to reading more of this author's work.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DADDY! AT HIS AGE

will wonders ever cease. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

she got run over by a parked car

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dwornock

If your going to complain about every single story on here, I have a suggestion... either write stories that you think people might want to read or shut up. No body wants to read your dumbass comments anymore. Not all literotica has to be two hard bodied 18 year olds having sex. If it did it would be boring as hell. Either put-up or shut-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
two wives

Good plot story but predictable. Even a little believable as it could happen like this. Before reading all the comments and finishing reading the story I knew since the wife wanted more babies and Kathleen wanted children that soner or later Curtis would end up with two wives. I expect at least four more pregancies before the two wives would be satisfied with enough children. Fucking two wives would make any old mans dreams come true and more so since one is at least 20 years younger then he is.

imhaplessimhaplessover 11 years ago
Oh yeah!

VERY entertaining. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting if implausible story

I would think one thing a man in his position WOULD understand and that's how jealous his wife was. I think NO provocation would be possible to get him to cheat with his wifes best friend and their next door neighbor. A recipe for disaster. Could he really be that stupid? He's going to risk half his net worth with the woman next door? Sorry, I just don't see it. And now he finds out that he's the Dad and she wants two more? What kind of an idiot would he be to go forward with THAT scenario? He's legally responsible for the first kid, but going forward, he should have divorced his wife, given her as little money as possible and moved a long ways away. This was just stupidity run amok.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

This is simply great. Sexy and amusing at once. Something to aspire to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was great!

Starting with the premise, you then fleshed out a story based on the basic human urge to propogate, and you did it in an erotic manner. You also included the female instinct toward community fulfilment. Great, just great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

We men could be so lucky to have a Kathleen as a next doors neighbor.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Great Story.

Women are like cats: we see, but we never know.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 6 years ago
Hilarious!!

I only hope she'd never fulfill her promise and have as many children by him as possible

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 6 years ago
Just a terrific story

Light, fun and amusing. Excellent build up and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horrible story

Was he THAT big an idiot? His wife pimps him out and he doesn't care? He's got a kid by another woman? He doesn't think her husband KNOWS? This guy is just too dumb for words. And the women are manipulative sluts. He should be packing and looking for a lawyer. Both for a divorce AND for a waiver of all responsibility for the kid. Ugly story of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LIKE CUCKQUEAN STORIES

And for a short one, this is one of the best.

Well-written, enough plot to keep it interesting, and good (for being brief) sex scenes.

Obviously 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. Now write one where the two ladies tell him ahead of time that he is wanted for a natural sperm donor. Then, later, wanted to satisfy the now extra horny pregnant gal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Old

OLD GEZZER FANTASY PORN, OLD DICK IN FRESH PUSSY, WHAT A BULL SHIT FANTASY. MY OVER FIFTY NOT CLOONEY OR PITT FIFTY GEZZER LOOKED AT MY WIFE ONCE BEFORE I BROKE FOUR OF HIS RIBS. NEVER LOOKED HER WAY AGAIN.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't

Don't care for cheating stories But I did have to laugh at the reactions to DWornock's comments that invited her to write a story of she could do better. See where that got you?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ridiculous

Ridiculous juvenile fantasy.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Now that was an interesting tale, wife has her husband give her best friend babies without him having a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems Janet is the one wearing the pants at that home. Good, because the main character has the intelligence of a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
“Guys don’t understand women.”

That’s only partly true. Some guys do understand women. The men that do are the ones that listen to women when women communicate to them. They are not just nodding their heads up and down with a blank stare while really thinking about beer and sports.

The problem with a lot of guys is they don’t really want to understand women. They’d have to treat them as people, but they only see them as objects to use when they feel like getting off.

The chucklehead that wrote this is basically saying you can have a “relationship” with a woman while not understanding anything about her. Those women would be called, “roommates”.

What a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Well, considering the many alternatives, it could be so much worse. He came out on top, all things considered. For LW this is a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChazThain@ChazThain
I have known three women who have slept with other women -- from one-night stands to year-long affairs with serious emotional depth. Yet those women considered themselves straight. In fact, they were amused that anyone would think otherwise. I once had a long relationship with...

SIMILAR Stories