Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want them off? You could just reach under the edge."

"OFF!"

"Yes sir."

The panties slithered down her thighs and over her ankles onto the floor. My eyes went to the juncture of her thighs, and I was surprised and delighted to see only skin.

She followed my eyes. "I decided to make myself like Laura," she said.

"Good thinking," I replied, and my hand went to her smooth, moist lips like a cat's paw to a captured mouse.

"OHHH...."

She was incredibly wet and hot. One and then two fingers disappeared into her grotto. The sensation reminded me of my first time fingering a girl's excited pussy. We were teenagers lying on a blanket at night by a lake. The girl's name was Kit, and I'll never forget her. We did not 'go all the way', as we said in those days, but I was amazed at the amount of slippery, warm fluid that welcomed my fingers. At that time I didn't even know what a clit was, much less where to find it. Whether Kit came or not I don't know, but I went off in my pants from just touching her.

"Relax," I said to Faye. "This will warm you up for when we get to the farm."

Chapter 20

I made sure that Faye didn't get off during the trip, but she was squealing and bouncing on the leather seat like there was no tomorrow. My feeling and teasing was making her more than just warm.

Laura was waiting on the front porch, dressed in riding clothes, with tight black breeches, high leather boots, and a sleeveless white blouse embellished with ruffles down the front. In her hand was a riding crop. My heart skipped a couple of beats.

"Well," she said. "Look what the cat dragged in. How are you Faye? Maybe you should pull your dress down before getting out of the car. There's a barnyard dog here that might go berserk."

A red-faced Faye tried her best to get her dress down over her pussy, but she was only partially successful. Laura laughed and extended a hand to help her out. "Up you come Faye. I must say you look delicious in that sheath dress. And I'm glad to see you have gotten rid of all that brush between your legs."

I got out on my side and watched as Faye stood and wiggled the tight dress down over her hips. Laura teased her with the riding crop, running the business end over her neck and shoulders. If my partner was upset by my bringing Faye home, she did not show it. In fact there was a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

"So Laura," I said, "I see you have been riding."

"Yes indeed. Your caretaker, Jim, has been very helpful. You didn't tell me he was so cute. And I got along fine with your horse. It was a beautiful day you have so many great trails."

"Good. I'm happy that you will have a fun thing to do when I am downtown working."

Laura grinned, still caressing Faye's body with the crop. Faye leaned back against the car and kept her hands at her side as the leather tip drew little circles on her breasts. "It was delightful, but not as much fun as I'm about to have with this bitch who likes to show off her big tits."

"Let's get her inside," I said. "I sent her shopping, and there are some interesting garments in the trunk, including an old fashioned corset that I am anxious to see her in."

"Wonderful," Laura exclaimed. "I'll help you with the packages."

Once again Laura was exceeding my expectations. She picked up on the situation and my mood and jumped in with both feet to share it with me. There was no "why didn't you call me?" or "I thought we would have an evening by ourselves." or "Don't you ever get tired of humiliating women?" She didn't yet know that I planned to turn the tables on her and put Faye in charge when I restarted her 'get ready for the General' training program. I decided to play with her first.

The corset was all black, with eyelets up the back from just above the crotch to where the material ended in the middle of the back. A strong cord dangled from the eyelets. I handed the sexy garment to Laura.

After holding it up and examining the structure, Laura approached our wide-eyed friend and offered it to her. "Here you go Faye," she said. "Take this into the bedroom down that hall and put it on. Leave on your heels and stockings, but nothing else. Then come back here so we can lace you up."

Faye went dutifully to the bedroom, and I took the opportunity to pour myself a stiff drink. Laura already had a large wineglass full of my best Chardonnay. I laid a hard spank on her shapely ass, which was nicely outlined in the tight riding pants. "You'd better have a second glass right away," I told her as I took the riding crop from her hand. "Faye is here to help me exercise that sweet ass of yours."

"Ohh... I though I was going to get to do her."

"Not now. We must continue your training. Maybe later I will let you use a switch on Faye's tits. I expect they will jiggle nicely in that bustier."

As if on queue, Faye appeared in the lose-fitting corset. It gaped open in the back and hung over her breasts like a tent. She teetered on high heels, her head high, and her eyes hot.

"Turn around," I ordered.

The cord in the back was partially threaded through the lower eyelets, and I pulled on it roughly to cinch the corset over her ass. Then, one by one, I inserted the end into each pair of eyelets, pulling it tight each time. I jerked it hard, making her gasp and bounce on her toes, letting her know that I was binding her for my pleasure. Laura gulped her wine and stared at the hourglass figure that was taking shape.

"This thing does wonders for your ass," I said. "But it's going to do even more for those big tits. Now take a deep breath and then let it all out."

As she did so I reached around and made sure the bodice was in just the right place to uplift her breasts when the back was laced tight. A few quick pulls and it was done. "Now turn around," I ordered.

She sucked air back into her lungs as she turned. Her tits were thrusting out of the top of the corset like cantaloupes in a basket. The cups were cut so that her cleavage seemed to reach down to her naval. I couldn't resist plunging my fist down into the valley and feeling around. Laura was right beside me and added to the effect by slapping upward on the corset cups to make Faye's boobs jump and jiggle.

"Hey!" Laura exclaimed. "This thing has an added feature. Look at the button hole cutouts right over her nipples. It's designed so that you can position her tits so that her buds poke through the holes."

I was intrigued. Closing my hand over the bare flesh of one breast, I maneuvered it until I could see the rose-colored nib under the button hole. Then using my other hand I pried the hole open to let the hard nipple emerge.

"Ohh goddd...., Faye mumbled.

"Steady there. One more to go," I said.

With both nipples protruding from the rough fabric Faye looked like a bound sex goddess ready to be ravished. Laura must have thought so too, because she leaned down and sucked one of the teats into her mouth, and at the same time cupped Faye's bare pussy under the edge of the corset.

"ARGGHHHH....", moaned Faye, spreading her legs to give Laura better access.

"Enough!" I cried, pulling Laura away. "I want to admire the full effect. Go sit down Laura."

"Yes sir," she pouted, retreating to the sofa.

I stood back and took my time running my eyes up and down Faye's exaggerated figure. One thing I didn't like were the garter straps that hung down from the bottom edge of the corset. Faye was wearing tight elastic stockings, and she did not need garters. I picked up a pair of scissors and knelt down to snip off the straps.

"We can dispense with these distractions," I said. "I don't want anything hiding these plump thighs and getting in the way of my fingers." To emphasize the clear path I had to her pussy, I slid the dull side of a scissor blade up the inside of her thigh and sawed it back and forth in her slick groove. Faye bit her lip and humped her hips forward. She was hot as a pancake on the griddle.

"Ohhh... please.... I feel so sexy in this thing... somebody please FUCK ME!"

I rose to my feet. "Not yet my dear. You have some work to do first. Laura needs training, and you are going to help me. Now put on your dress. I want to see how it fits over the corset."

As I expected, the sheath dress followed the contours of her corseted body and smoothed her curves in a way that made it impossible for me to keep my hands off her. She pushed herself against me and hungrily sought my lips, oblivious of the presence of Laura. I kissed her long and hard, one hand on her ass and the other pinching a nipple through the fabric of the dress. She gurgled in my mouth like she was having mini orgasms.

Finally I summoned the will power to push her away. It was time to deal with Laura. "Faye, go to the closet and get some wrist cuffs, some rope, and the bamboo cane."

Chapter 21

I sat on the chair opposite the couch and looked at Laura. Her eyes met mine and opened wide. Her upper lip trembled slightly. She knew what was coming. Pain and pleasure were going to be hers, and she was going to give me her ass. I loved her at that moment, that exquisite point when she crossed the threshold of ultimate submission.

My hand reached out and stroked her knee. "I brought Faye to help me because I want to see your face and talk with you while you are being prepared."

"Oh Jack," she cried and came off of the couch to land on my lap. Her arms went around my neck and her mouth clamped on mine. "I want it, I've always wanted it, but I'm scared," she whined between kisses.

Instinctively I knew the best course was to be firm, and to move things along so she wouldn't have time to fret and second guess herself. "You have no choice," I said. "I'm going to punish you and then take you in the ass. Faye, hand me the cuffs."

With a sinister smile on her face Faye dropped the cane and the rope and sashayed across the room with the leather wrist cuffs in her hands. Laura squirmed on my lap as if she could escape her fate by burrowing into me. Faye's tits swayed and wobbled in the tight dress, adding to my arousal.

I pried Laura's arms from around my neck and held out her hands. "Put the cuffs on her," I said to Faye.

When the buckles were in place I motioned with my eyes for Faye to bring me the rope. The heavy, exposed beam that ran across the width of my living room ceiling was perfect for suspending my victim by her hands in a most vulnerable position. I tossed one end of the rope over the beam, and tied the other end to the tether between Laura's wrist cuffs. Then I pushed her off of my lap onto the floor and stood up. A quick tug on the rope and Laura's arms shot up over her head.

"Stand up Laura," I ordered, still pulling on the rope. Then to Faye, "Bring me the cane."

As Laura came to her feet I kept the tension on the line, raising her arms and bringing her up on the toes of her riding boots. Her body was stretched tight, with the snug riding pants outlining her thighs and ass. She was taking deep breaths and trying to stay calm. I wanted to break her down, to see her cry and whimper under the cane. Then I would pleasure her until she was overloaded with sensations, the last of which would be to feel me in her ass.

Once she was in position it was easy for me to keep her there by using my left hand to maintain tension on the rope. My right hand was free, and I took the cane from Faye. I backed away a couple of steps to give me room to swing at whatever target on her body struck my fancy. The first blow was on her ass, and it wasn't light.

"AAWWW....", she cried. Her skin tight pants transmitted the sting undiminished to her plump flesh. She tried to move away, and I let up a little on the rope, just so I could follow her with the cane, slapping her thighs on the front and back. Then I tightened the line, stretching her arms up so that I could bring the cane up over her stomach and tap the bottom of her tits.

"Oh god..... ahhhhh..." She squirmed and danced on her toes but could not avoid the bite of the bamboo.

"Faye, come here and take off Laura's boots and pants,"

Faye dropped to her knees in front of Laura. "Lift your leg Laura," I said, punctuating my command with a rub of the cane across her stomach. She raised her foot. As Faye pulled off her boot I took the opportunity to slide the stick between her legs and saw it back and forth. Again the tight pants transmitted the agitation right onto her pussy. The bamboo stick had a ring bulge in the middle, and I made sure it rubbed over her clit.

"Now the other boot," I said to Faye.

With both boots off, I let up on the rope so that Laura could stand flat footed on the floor. It was going to take some time for Faye to get those pants off; they were like a second skin. I stood back and watched as Faye worked on them like she was peeling a banana. Gradually the creamy skin of Laura's thighs came into view.

"Leave on the panties," I said. "At least for now."

The bikini panties were sexy black, and very thin. They would offer zero protection from the sting of the paddle which I planned to use on her next. But first I had to expose those perky tits that I liked so much. Her starched white blouse was held together with at least fifteen tiny buttons, and, dropping the cane, I took my time with each little clasp while I leaned down and breathed into her ear.

"Feel the air on your legs, Laura. It will cool you from the heat of the cane. Soon I will have Faye take off your panties so you will get air where it is needed the most. Your pussy is hot, isn't it Laura?"

"Oh god, yesssss.... What are you going to do to me?"

"You know the answer to that," I said, licking her ear. "My, my... how hard your nips are, and with no bra. These babies must have been bouncing around when you were riding. Now I'm going to let go of the rope, and I want your arms around my neck."

"Ummmm.... this feels better. Hold me Jack. Do anything you want, but kiss me first."

I pulled open her sleeveless blouse and jerked it up over her head so that it ended bunched up against her bound wrists behind my neck. Her naked breasts were pressed against my chest as I crushed her against me and kissed her. As I probed her mouth with my tongue I put both hands under her ass and lifted her body. Eagerly she wrapped her legs around my waist and met my tongue with hers. It was hard not to just make love to her and forget her training, but I persevered.

Still hugging and kissing her I walked us both toward the bedroom. Faye picked up the cane and followed. When I reached the bed I pried Laura's arms off and dumped her. She lay on her back across the bed, with her splayed legs hanging over the edge and her bound wrists over her head.

I turned to Faye. "Go back to the closet and bring me the red box on the lower shelf. It contains everything we need for the next step."

Faye hurried to obey. When I looked back at Laura she was smiling. "Does Faye always do everything you tell her?"

"Absolutely. She doesn't sass me and hold back things like you do."

"What do you mean?"

"You never told me what you did during those five minutes with the bellboy in the hotel. Now raise your hips so I can get rid of these panties. Then roll over on your stomach. It's time for you to pay the price for your insolence."

She did not resist as I yanked off the panties and twisted her legs to flip her over. But there was a pleading tone in her voice as she attempted to placate me. "Please Jack. My ass is already burning. I'll tell you about the hotel. Please go easy."

"We'll see," I said. "Get up on your knees and put your hands back through your legs."

It was the classic hogtied position for rear entry. All I needed was the special leg spreader that I retrieved from the red box Faye had placed on the bed. I buckled her ankles into the loops on the ends of the two foot spreader, and snapped her wrist cuffs into the hook in the middle. Her bunched up shirt covered the manacles and made it look like she was voluntarily presenting her ass to the world. In reality she was tied in a way that forced her to remain hunched over with her butt in the air, her tits hanging down, and her thighs spread. Her face was turned with her cheek flat on the bed and her beautiful eyes wide open looking back at me. I could clearly see the sheen of moisture on her pussy.

Faye stood by the bed, breathing hard. "Like what you see, Faye?" I asked. "Would you like to be in that position?"

"Uhhh... I don't know... I guess if you ordered me to..."

"That's my girl. Now fetch me the ping pong paddle from the box."

The paddle was indeed from a ping pong set, and had the characteristic rough rubber surface. I stroked it several times across the stretched surface of Laura's ass before giving her three hard whacks.

SLAPP SLAPP SLAPP

"OOOHHHHH.... STOPPP... I SAID I WOULD TELL!"

"I'm listening..."

"I went into the hotel bedroom and closed the door, knowing it would drive you nuts. The whole thing was done to tease you."

SLAPP "Liar. You liked teasing that boy just as much."

"All right... Yes, he was so cute. And the way he kept looking at me turned me on. I leaned back against the bureau in the bedroom and let my robe fall open."

"I'll bet he about came in his pants."

"No, not until I touched him."

"YOU WHAT?"

"He told me I was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. I said as his tip he could feel my tits. When he did, I rubbed the hard ridge in his pants until I felt the hot fluid soaking through. It was all very innocent."

"Innocent, my ass. Or I should say,your ass". SLAPP SLAPP

"OOWWW.... Oh Jack... I expected you to come into the bedroom at any moment. I thought we could have some fun with him. After all, you had brought Faye into our games. It was my turn."

I laughed. "What wild insatiable sex maniac have I turned lose in you? You match me at every turn."

"It's true," she gurgled, her mouth against the bed cover. "You have unleashed me." She wiggled her ass in defiance. "Now what are you going to do about it?"

WHAP WHAP WHAP I gave her three hard ones with the paddle. "From now on you don't do things like that without my approval. You will get plenty of sex, believe me, but I am in charge of it. Understood?"

"Yes sir... please don't paddle me anymore... my ass is sooo sore...."

"And your pussy is so wet," I observed after drawing my finger along her groove. "Faye, get me the ball vibrator out of the box."

The ball vibrator was a new toy that had caught my fancy. It was about the size of a tennis ball and contained an ingenious battery driven mechanism that made the surface ripple and vibrate. The effect was the same as the big vibrators with handles that you see in videos, but since it had no handle or power cord it could be held in your hand and manipulated to reach super sensitive areas. It also had the advantage of involving your fingers, which could transmit the vibrations to pin point spots. When I shoved it up between Laura's thighs onto her pussy she went crazy.

"YYYEEEEEE.."

I moved it around until one of my knuckles was lodged against her clit. The vibrations pulsed through my finger.

"OH GOD... OH GOD... OH GOD..." Another five seconds and she would have cum. Now was the time to do her ass. I withdrew the ball and motioned to Faye to come closer.

"Here's what we're going to do Faye. Get the rubber gloves from the box and put them on. Use the lubricating gel from the bottle and work a finger into her ass. If she resists, spank her with the paddle. You can briefly hold the ball vibrator up to her pussy to distract her and make her open up. I'm going to the other side of the bed where I can see her face and talk to her."

"Just one finger?" asked Faye with a malicious grin.

"First one, then two, then the medium-sized dildo. When you think she's ready tell me, and I will come bugger her with the real thing."

1...89101112...15