Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura swayed her mounded ass from side to side in anticipation. "Oh Jack, are you really going to do it?"

I put my face down next to hers on the bed and smoothed her hair out of the way. "Yes Laura," I said sweetly, kissing her nose and her eyes.

"Ahhh, the lube is so cold."

"It will soon be very warm."

"Oh Jack, her finger......"

"Relax Laura. Let her in."

"Geezzzz..., she's touching me with that devil ball.."

"Open Laura..."

"OOHHHH....

Faye's voice came from far away. "That's one finger up to the hilt. She's humping back against my hand."

"Good," I said. "Use the paddle, and add another finger, then the dildo."

Laura's eyes popped wide. "AAAEEEYYY.."

I soothed her forehead and inserted a finger into her mouth. She sucked my finger and groaned as Faye worked on her.

"Don't be such a baby," Faye said. "You're taking it just fine. This dildo will be no problem. There... She's fully plugged Jack."

"MMmmm...." The mewing sounds from Laura's throat told me that she had accommodated the invasions and was ready. Quickly I pulled off my pants and shorts and went to where Faye was gently probing her with the dildo. My cock was erect, but not hard enough for the job it had to do. It would be up to Faye to put some steel in it.

"Now's your chance, Faye," I said. "Get on your knees and lick me until I'm hard as a spear. Then guide me to the target."

Chapter 22

In the past I had taken women in the ass whenever I felt they craved domination. The tightness gripping my cock inevitably brought me off quickly, and I loved the sensation of power. But it only worked with women who responded sexually to that kind of treatment. Forcing it on a woman who felt only pain was a decided turn off for both of us.

After my earlier experience with Laura there was no doubt in my mind about how she felt about it. Never-the-less I wanted her restrained in a way that she and I could both imagine she had no choice and was going to be forcefully taken and subjugated. And I knew that having Faye participate in the action would add an element of humiliation that would further inflame her.

Faye's work with the dildo and the vibrator had brought her to near boiling. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. In that position I could penetrate her as I stood by the bed, giving me the ability to use my legs and thighs to drive hard into her. She responded by waving her ass slowly back and forth, a low whimpering noise coming from her throat.

From behind me I felt Faye scrape her tits down my back as she dropped to her knees. Her hands circled my waist and dropped to my almost fully erect cock. "She's so ready for you, Jack," Faye said. "Look at that tight ass and winking hole. Didn't I do a good job?"

I turned so that my dick was in Faye's face. "You did indeed," I said. "Now do a good job on me."

One hand came up and cupped my balls. The other wrapped around the base of my prick and guided the tip toward her tongue. It always amazed me how women, even very young ones, seemed to know instinctively how to give head in the way to maximize men's pleasure. Oh hell, they could do just about anything to that super sensitive organ and the man would feel it was the best thing since indoor plumbing.

A few licks and kisses were followed by a slow journey past her wet lips and along the roof of her mouth. She didn't stop until I bumped into the back of her throat, forcing her to hold her breath.

"AHHH... so goood Faye.... Soon I'm going to let you finish me off this way and make you swallow it all. But not now. Put me where I need to go."

I stepped back from Faye and moved to the station I had prepared. Laura's ass was still swaying, making it a moving target, and I gave it a hard slap to make her stop. I heard her take a deep breath as Faye took my cock and worked the head up and down through the lube overflowing the fleshy valley. Finally she placed me in the critical spot and let go.

It was as easy as poking a finger through a baked potato. I had only to lean forward and let Laura's ass envelop me. She was fantastically tight and open, both at the same time. My hardness punched deeper and deeper into her, until I was lodged to the hilt. She was crying and gasping and wiggling like she couldn't get enough.

"Put the vibrator on her pussy," I said to Faye.

That did it. Laura screamed and clamped on me, giving me pleasure so exquisite I could hold back no longer. I pistoned in and out a few times and filled her with enough hot semen to drown us both.

In her tied position she could not move, and I collapsed onto her back, draping myself over her like a blanket. Her hanging tits fit nicely into my palms as I reached under her. For a good two minutes I lay there, us both still breathing hard and my cock gradually deflating. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Faye looking at us and playing with herself under her corset.

At last I slipped out and got my feet under me. Laura was a wonton picture with her ass still raised and mixed fluids dripping from her down onto the bed. "You're going to need to wash that bedspread real well," said Faye in a voice tinged with excitement.

"That's not the only thing that needs washing," I said. "I'm going to untie her, and then we're all going into the shower. You will scrub us clean."

Faye said nothing as I released Laura's hands and ankles from the spreader bar and helped her to her feet. Her wadded up shirt fell to the floor, leaving her naked. With my arm around her shoulders I walked her into the bathroom. Faye followed.

My shower stall was huge, plenty big enough for three people. There were shower nozzles on two walls, and my hot water system would keep them both going at full blast for as long as I wanted. I loved taking long, hot showers, especially with female companions.

"Take off your corset, Faye," I said. "You look terrific in it, but you won't want it in the shower. Go on in, Laura, and turn on the water, while I get rid of the rest of my clothes."

Laura was still in a kind of daze, but she got the water going at the right temperature and stood under one of the nozzles with her eyes closed. It took me only seconds to get naked, but Faye was having trouble. "I can't get out of this thing by myself," she whined.

"Turn around," I ordered. The lacings up her back were indeed very tight. It seemed that dressing and undressing with a corset was a two person job. I guess in the old days women had personal maids to help them. Not too gently I yanked the halves apart and pulled the garment down over her ample ass and hips. As she stepped out of it I slapped her ass a couple of times to urge her into the shower.

Imagining myself to be a great lover, and being a tall guy, I kept a plastic stool in the shower that a woman could stand on and come up to my height. It made for a lot of kissing and pussy fondling. "Get up on the stool, Laura," I said, "and put your arms around my neck. Slave Faye is going to wash us."

The hot water from the two spouts drenched our hair and flowed in torrents down our bodies. Laura and I kissed like we could never get enough of each other, while Faye lathered our lower regions with a soap-soaked sponge. God it felt good. My cock and balls received the attention of Faye's fingers and mouth as well as the sponge, and Laura's ass was thoroughly cleaned and licked. Faye seemed to enjoy her role acting a slave serving her masters.

"She's good, my busty slave," I mumbled to Laura between kisses.

"Umm... yes... and I'll bet her pussy is wet," Laura responded.

I smiled to myself. Laura was just recovering from having taken it in the ass for the first time, and she was already thinking about sex. More than ever I felt she was my kind of girl. "What should we do about that?" I asked.

"You need to keep your slave happy," she said. "Let's let her dry us off and then take her to bed and play with her until you're ready to fuck her, which is what she really wants."

That idea made my cock twitch, but it was far from ready. "Good idea," I said. "Faye, that's enough washing. Go get some towels."

She must have heard Laura's plan, because she had a big smile on her face as she got up off her knees and left the shower. Water dripped from the lower protrusions of her tits and her butt as she waddled across the bathroom to the towel rack, wiggling those nice assets in the process. Laura grinned at me and turned off the faucets.

Faye gave us each a towel, and Laura and I took turns drying each other. Then we both went to work on Faye. Laura held her big breasts up by her nipples so I could dab the undersides dry. Moving down her body I patted and rubbed, until finishing off by inserting the towel between her legs.

"No way you will ever get her pussy dry with a towel," laughed Laura.

"So true," I agreed. "But maybe it can be licked dry. Time for bed, Faye."

I grabbed a handful of Faye's wet hair and dragged her toward the bed. Laura followed, slapping the big woman's ass like we were herding a cow. Faye squealed and flopped down on her stomach on the bed. "Get me a fresh dildo out of the bedside table drawer," I said to Laura.

"NO!" cried Faye. "I don't want that in my ass! Fuck me, Jack. Please.... But not in the ass... I'm not like Laura... oh god, what have I gotten into....."

"Shut up slave," I growled, slapping her ass and feeling her pussy. "I'll do what I want, and you'll love it. This is the wettest pussy I've ever had my hand on."

"OOOHHHH....."

Laura handed me the dildo, and I ran it around Faye's pussy to get it nice and slick. "Hold her head down, Laura," I said. "She'll probably buck like bull when I stick her. Now up on your knees Faye."

In spite of her protesting she obeyed instantly. The dildo went into her easily, and the sight of her wiggling and moaning soon raised my cock to full attention. Laura took notice.

"I see you're ready again big boy," she snickered. "Don't torture this poor woman anymore. Leave the dido in her ass, and fuck her."

Laura's frank words lit my fire and suddenly all I wanted to do was ravish the voluptuous waitress that I liked to think was now my slave. Roughly I turned her over and raised her legs into the air. The dildo protruded obscenely from her ass, but remained in place. With no thought about a condom this time I plunged my cock into her willing pussy.

"Give it to her," yelled Laura. And I did.

Chapter 23

You would have thought we would have been happy to take a nap after that. But the girls said they were hungry, and I offered to grill some steaks on the condition that they stay naked except for their panties. They said they would if I would, so we ended up spending the evening on the back terrace, sipping good wine and eating perfectly cooked filet mignon. Laura added her cooking skills by baking some potatoes and tossing a green salad. Since Faye was a professional waitress we made her serve us, and of course played with her tits while she did so.

Fortunately it was a hot summer evening, perfect for enjoying the light breeze on our almost naked bodies. Gradually it got dark, and over the grassy field that led to the stable we could see hundreds of fire flies winking at each other. I pulled Laura onto my lap and told her how happy I was at that moment.

"I am too, Jack. How beautiful it is tonight. I feel so content with you."

"Your ass is not hurting?"

"Not a bit. I do feel a little tingle, but it's nice. Did I pass the test?"

"Did you ever! You surrendered yourself and let me have my way."

She wiggled against me and nibbled my ear. "I liked it," she whispered.

Faye had taken the plates and glasses to the kitchen and returned to sit watching us. From her expression it was evident that she wanted her own man to give herself to. I liked her and wanted to include her.

"Faye, you are part of our little club of honest hedonists. In time Laura and I will introduce you to some like-minded men. Would you like that?"

"Yes sir... if you will look out for me."

"Of course we will, Faye," said Laura. "But for now you will have to continue to play the role of our servant-slave. You will have to obey us in all things. Can you do that Faye?"

"Yes sir... I mean yes...."

"Yes what Faye?" Laura pressed.

"Yes.... yes Miss Laura."

"That's better," said Laura. "Now come over here and kneel down beside us."

My heart was going a hundred beats a minute, driven by the way Laura was taking charge. I pictured us as king and queen, with Laura the queen managing a slave girl for our mutual pleasure. It was incredible the way this newly liberated woman had tuned into my sexual fantasies and harmonized with them.

Laura pointed to the spot where she wanted Faye to kneel. Meekly the woman complied, with the result that her large breasts were within range of Laura's dangling foot. Casually she put her painted toes under each breast in turn, lifting them and letting them fall back, bouncing and jiggling.

The humiliation was a turn on for Faye. Her nipples grew long and stiff, so much so that Laura was able to capture one with her toes and squeeze it. I watched spellbound as Faye's eyes rolled back in her head. She moaned and pushed her tit against Laura's foot.

"What a hot slave we have," laughed Laura. "Can we have her sleep with us tonight Jack? It will be fun to keep her on edge. But you have to promise to save any stiffness for me."

I was more than happy to agree, and a few minutes later the three of us retired to my big bed. Laura insisted on being in the middle where she could control the goings on. By the time we all went to sleep the girls had each had a couple of nice orgasms, including one in which I had participated by doing Laura while fingering Faye.

The next morning I made breakfast for Faye and me, letting Laura sleep. I had to get to work. Faye rode back to town with me, feeling me up and making me promise to invite her out to the farm again soon. I debated bringing her into the coming tryst with the General, but I knew Sam would not want another person who might reveal his identity. I left her at her apartment promising that she would hear from either me or Laura soon.

The time passed quickly, and before I knew it the Friday arrived for the General's visit. I had taken it easy on Laura on the days leading up to the big weekend, screwing only once or twice a day, and leaving her ass alone. She puttered around the farm during the day while I was at work, riding the horses and preparing a nice dinner for us every night. We were like a young married couple.

Laura told me that those days were like a wonderful, romantic country vacation, and while she liked it, she was looking forward to getting back to work herself. She was a professional woman, used to the challenges and satisfactions of working, and anxious to get started in her new career as a high-powered sales rep. We talked a lot about how we were going to operate as a team to get big contracts and earn big commissions.

I wanted to get going on that path as well, but we both knew that first we had to honor our commitment to the General. Laura was nervous about the coming weekend, and kept asking me about what to expect. I had to tell her that I honestly didn't know, that we were going to have to follow the General's lead, but that she could count on me to look out for her.

On Wednesday Sam called me to make final arrangements. He said that he would be coming on his motorcycle, a big Harley, and that he would be dressed for the part of a warrior chief. I pointed out that in the good old days warriors did not ride motorcycles, and suggested we ride horses to set the proper mood. I said the captured queen of the enemy would be held prisoner in my barn awaiting her fate. He growled into the phone that he would arrive at seven pm sharp, and hung up.

At six o'clock I walked Laura down the tree-lined lane to the stable. I had called James, my caretaker, and told him to have two horses ready, and that he should stay away from the stable and house for the rest of the weekend. He knew not to ask any questions.

Chapter 24

We arrived at the stable, about a quarter mile from the house, just as the sun was going down behind a hill in the distance. Laura was dressed in the regal outfit she had worn in the picture, complete with the silver tiara in her hair. Her face was made up, and fancy costume jewelry adorned her neck and arms. Golden hoops dangled from her ears, sparkling in the fading light. She looked gorgeous and every bit like the queen of a rich kingdom.

"I don't know, Jack," she said, running her eyes over my costume. "Don't you think we are overdoing this a trifle?"

I had to laugh. In contrast to her fancy attire I was wearing tight jeans and riding boots, with a leather vest open half way down my bare chest. An old fashioned curved dagger hung in a scabbard from my belt, and I had a short whip in my hand. "The General will love it," I said. "And I do too. Now get into the barn so I can make you my captive."

"Oh please sir, let me go back to my people. I am so distressed! What is going to become of me?"

"You are to be made slave girl to the great warrior Zando. I am his trusted lieutenant. He will be pleased with the tasty morsel I have captured for his pleasure. Sit on that hay bale with your back to the post."

She stifled a laugh. "Zando? Oh no, please don't give me to Zando."

"Hush, my pretty. Your fate has been decided." I lifted her up on the block of hay and pulled her arms behind her around the post. Instead of using modern cuffs, I bound her wrists with a leather thong, being careful not to make it too tight. She would be in that position for at least half an hour until I came back with the General.

The horses had been saddled and were waiting in their stalls. I led them out. "Are you okay Laura? It will be a while before we come back."

"I'm fine," she said. "But don't take too long."

Mounting my horse, I started back toward the house, with the second horse following on a lead rope. In the distance I heard the throaty rumble of a powerful motorcycle; Sam had arrived early.

When I rode up to the house, Sam was waiting on the porch. He was wearing a wig and fake beard, and had on a biker's outfit of all leather: pants, jacket, and boots. It was a warm night, and he had unzipped the jacket, revealing his well-muscled chest. I had forgotten how big he was.

"Good evening Captain," he said. "I see you have brought my horse. Our warriors were victorious today, and I am anxious to claim my prize."

I smiled. He was wasting no time in getting into his role of victorious chieftain. "Yes sire," I responded. "The queen of the conquered Bavarians is our prisoner. She must be made an example of to subdue the population. My men have delivered her to my stable, where she is bound to a post."

"Ah... But first I am thirsty from my journey. Perhaps you have some of the local lager?"

"Of course my chief. Let's go into the tavern here. Queen Sheila is not going anywhere."

"Sheila?"

"Yes, Zando. Her name is Sheila."

"Zando?"

"That is the name by which you are known in these parts. The very word strikes fear into the hearts of the people."

"And by what name are you known, my captain?"

"I am Conant, the barbaric enforcer."

"Well, Conant. Let's have a drink, and you can tell me about this Queen Sheila."

I secured the horses to the porch railing, and we went inside. The air was electric. The game we were playing was creating an aura of anticipation and excitement unlike anything either of us had experienced. I popped the top off of two beers and handed one to the General.

"Sheila must be treated quite harshly," I said. "She remains defiant."

"It will be my pleasure to break her," he said.

I went to my special closet and opened the door. "You may wish to take a look at the tools I have available for that purpose."

1...910111213...15