All Comments on 'Mom and I'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

You are undoubtedly the best author submitting work to this site. You don't just include raw sex in your stories to give some of the wankers things to think about, you actually provide us with a story that includes plenty of good solid sex. PLEASE, PLEASE keep up the good work.

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Great story!!!

Excellent love story; Loved your inclusion of "how to eat pussy". Another superb story added to your collection. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
why you don't do mom and son much

great stories and keep them coming.

Fubar2kFubar2kalmost 16 years ago
I really loved this ...

Dear Janamarie,

This story (Mom & I) was really an excellent, tender story. I loved it. I also thank you for your mini essay on how to properly arouse a woman. Oddly enough, the older I get, the less I feel I ever knew! I used to think I was quite a good lover. Then about 10 or 11 years ago my marriage collapsed and I was shattered. Now I have a newly developing relationship with a fine lady and I suspect that your techniques might be just exactly what I need with her. So I thank you. Mt best regards to you, Fubar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his obvious lust matched the hard on in his shorts

This is a beautiful, exciting and wonderfully written account of a young man's lust for his mother. Jim's had a hard on for his mom for years, and like many wannabe motherfuckers he's delighted to learn that mom is just as hot for his hard young prick as he is for his mom's dripping motherly twat. Jim starts by thoroughly fucking his mother's mouth and blowing his balls to his and his mom's sweet satisfaction right down her throat. His mother is so thrilled, she used to call it his little pippy when he was a kid and they used to giggle about it. Now her strong aggressive boy's big stiff dick backed up by his big heavy balls sends her motherly cunt into seventh heaven! This is a moving tale of motherfucking as only a highly gifted, cock hungry lady could write it.

DickStrong1952DickStrong1952over 13 years ago

Beautiful. Sweet. I love the story!

I must say JanaMarie, I love your writing and I love your stories...

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
good story...

good story, but it should be "Mom and me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

It should stay mom and I because that is correct grammar.

RanDog025RanDog025over 6 years ago
LOVED YOUR STORY

FANTASY OR JUST A STORY? BOTH? lol I DON'T MIND SAYING, BEING A RETIRED EDITOR, I'D LOVE TO BE YOUR STENOGRAPHER WHILE YOU WERE TELLING THIS STORY. I THINK WE'D OF HAD A TON OF FUN! GREAT STORY, I LOVED IT.

JustinLondon01JustinLondon017 months ago

Wonderful writing, great story ...but I couldn't get apple sauce with fish out of my head. Is that a thing?

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous