Mom and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was unbelievable Jim. Since your dad died I almost forgot what sex was like. You are the first since then other than my fingers on myself."

"It was that way for me as well. Say, incest is one thing but I sure would feel better if I was able to call you by your name rather than 'Mom'. Would it upset you if I called you Judy when we are alone?"

"That would be fine Jim. I was thinking the same thing last night but then again I was so drunk last night I was just happy to get your cock in me without worrying what you were calling me."

Swimming that afternoon was terrific. The waves had picked up a bit and we had some awesome rides in the surf. I still couldn't keep up with her swimming but I cleaned her clock in most of our surfing. We had dinner in another seafood restaurant that was even better than the night before. I had some fantastic lump crab cakes and she had some huge steamed shrimp. NO martinis, just a couple of beers for us! We were back at the hotel around ten and after an hour or so in front of the TV hit the sack. It was time for me to get educated.

"Judy, I tried some oral sex on you last night but I know I am not doing it right. I want you to teach me what to do and how to do it right."

"WHAT, you are asking me to teach you how to eat your mothers pussy." She joked.

"Yes, don't be such a smart ass. If I am going to do it for you it only makes sense for me to do it the way that is going to give you the most pleasure. Doesn't it?"

She almost couldn't hide her amusement but agreed to try.

We showered together and she led me by the hand back to the bed.

"Jim, I can't speak for other women but if there is one thing that is important to me it is tenderness. Don't think you can jam your face in me with your tongue wagging and that will turn me on. It is going to take a lot more than that."

"OK Judy, lead on."

She had lay back on the bed with her legs open and motioned for me to lie beside her.

"I am going to tell you just what I want for you to do and don't say anything unless you have some serious questions about it. I believe I can speak for most women when I say that the most important thing you have to learn is that in performing oral sex on a woman you aren't just making love to her pussy but her whole body."

"First, I want you to treat my breasts very tenderly. Don't, for heavens sake bite my nipples. Massage them lightly and let your lips surround them and then have your tongue flick back and forth over them. Slow and easy are the magic words. While you are doing my breasts you can let a hand wander down between my legs and have your fingers softly trace over my pubic mound and then have them spread my pussy lips. Then gently slide them up and down the insides of my lips. While you are doing this I would like for you to move your mouth from my breasts and rise up and kiss me deeply. You can then let your fingers search out my clitoris as you are kissing me. My clit is a very tender spot and one that arouses me and I'm certain other women as well. The 'clit' is protected by a soft fleshy sheath that I want you to slide back and free up the nub it covers for first your fingers and then your tongue to gently caress."

I was doing exactly what she said as she said it and could feel her respond to each action.

"Now, you don't have to go after my pussy with your mouth immediately but I would like for you to gently kiss and lightly lick the insides of my thighs on each leg. Your fingers can be up at my pussy lightly rubbing my lips as you are doing that to my thighs. Now slide up between my legs to have your face directly in front of my pussy. You can use a couple of fingers on each hand to open my lips and then partially bury your face between them as your tongue is still working on my clit. Don't overdo your tongue action on my clit, it can get very sensitive. You can use your tongue to lick up and down on the insides of my pussy lips as your face is partially buried in me. While you are doing all of this with your tongue I would like for you to fold the fingers on one hand into sort of a teepee shape and get them wet with your saliva and my juices. You can then slip them inside of my vagina and act as if your are fucking me with your fingers. After you have done that for a little while I want you to slide both hands up to my breasts and again lightly massage them while your face and tongue are doing their magic down below."

"YES. YES. You are doing it exactly right." She moaned. "That is perfect."

I could feel her getting more tense and could actually feel the muscles in her vagina begin to pulse. It appeared that she was going to have an orgasm.

"Jim," she purred. "I love to get fucked immediately after I have my orgasm. If your cock is hard, get ready to climb up her and ram it to me."

Is my cock hard? Hell, it's been like a steel rod about the same time she started to give me this lesson.

Within a few seconds she was shouting, "Yes, fuck me."

I rose higher and guided my cock directly to her pussy and thrust it all the way in one long smooth motion.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me hard and fast." She was screaming.

I could feel the juices coming out of her as I was doing this and she had clamped her lips to mine and was grunting and moaning at the same time that she was finishing up her orgasm. Her excitement got to me and it wasn't long before I was having my own blast. I shot a good few long hot streams of come deep inside of her as I had one hand cupping each cheek of her ass and was pulling her to me even harder than she was throwing her pussy at me. Whew, I think this was great for both of us.

"Well, teach. Did I do right?" I asked.

"Hell, you went to the head of the class with that. We can work on some of the more subtle moves you can try as we do this more often." She said with a huge roll of laughter.

I stayed like that for a little while before letting my cock slip out of her and then climbed up higher in the bed and lay on the pillow facing her.

"Judy, you are something else."

"Well Jim, I hate to talk about it but your dad became impotent a long time ago and all he could do for me was oral sex. He wanted to get some artificial sex aids but I wouldn't hear of it so he used his tongue and fingers on me for a long-long time. I did learn what turned me on and what didn't."

"I hate to ask the question but I will. Was last night the first time you had a cock in you since then?"

"Yep, you almost had a virgin." She joked.

We slept until ten the next morning and I awoke with her gently sliding her hand up and down my shaft. She must have been doing it for a while since it was already as hard as a board.

"Good morning sexpot."

"Good morning yourself stud" she replied.

"Now that you have got it hard and ready for action there is something else I would like to try with you. I would like to fuck you with you up on your hands and knees."

"Oh God yes. It has been forever since I did it that way and almost forgot how much I enjoyed it."

She quickly assumed the position and I knelt behind her. I held my cock and guided it to her pussy lips and then let my hands rest on her hips as I pulled her back to me as I thrust myself in to her. I went in a few inches and she was squirming and letting out some low moans when I drove my cock all the way in to the hilt. She gasped but instantly threw her ass back to me ... hard.

"Yes honey. Fuck me hard."

And did I ever. I held her hips tightly as I actually threw my cock into her. I was driving it to the hilt and pulling her back to me as hard as I could. I took one hand then leaned over and massaged a breast and let my fingers roll her nipple around between them. I could actually feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my cock as I thrust in and out of her. I would let it slip almost completely out of her before driving it back in all the way. I kept this up for some time until I could feel her breaths coming far more often and a lot harder and she finally said, "Oh, damn, I am coming honey." I could feel her juices running out of her and down my shaft. This was a monstrous orgasm judging from the amount of liquid coming out of her. I kept pounding away until I felt my own heat starting deep inside of me. The pressure came up to my balls before I began some serious spurting of my come way up inside of her.

"Judy, that was terrific. I have wanted to do that ever since I began looking at your tight little ass some years ago. Now I have done it and it was everything I thought it would be and then some."

"Great Jim, I think I am going to take another little nap before I get up and dressed for the day. Why don't you get up and hang the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door. We don't want the maids coming in while we are lying here naked."

I called down to the front desk and told them we would have a little bit of a late departure and they assured me it wasn't going to be a problem as long as we cleared the room by two-thirty. No sweat, we would be out of it long before that.

The drive back home was quiet and somewhat mysterious. Neither of us were saying much and it was almost as if we were scared to talk after all that had taken place over the last few days.

We were home by supper and decided to just order Pizza to be delivered rather than go out for dinner or cook anything ourselves. I threw our dirty laundry in the machine while Mom was getting out some plates and forks. After eating I went up to my room and just lay there thinking of what had occurred and what it was going to mean in our lives. I didn't have the answer.

A half-hour later Mom came in and just stood at the foot of my bed and slowly ever so slowly began to strip.

"Jim, I would like for you to simply fuck me. No mouth or fingers, just kiss me and let your cock get in me and do its thing."

I pulled off my shorts and she climbed up on he bed. I pushed her on her back and slipped my rock hard shaft into her. We fucked slow and easy and each had enormous orgasms. We lay there just like that until the next morning.

Our lives stayed pretty much the same after that weekend. I had been accepted at a local college and Mom spent some time visiting her brothers and sisters who are scattered across the country. I will say that every time we were home together we fucked like rabbits. I don't think I'll ever find a better piece of ass.

12