Mom Fucked by Daughter's BF

Story Info
Pakistani milf Bablee is fucked by her daughter's boyfriend.
1.1k words
4.05
43k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obablee
obablee
53 Followers

I am Pakistani conservative housewife living in the US with my husband and kids. This story is based on one of my real sex experience with my daughter's boyfriend. This experience is real but this story is inspired by from the other story. So real credit goes to the real author.

***

My little girl Shazi was getting back home this end of the week however she informed us that she is going to California overnight with her school's official study tour. She is so much like me in personality. She's a considerable measure like me it looks as well. "Modest young lady" I figure is the best word I would utilize. 5' straight long black hairs, brown coloured eyes, adorable nose, bosoms about an indistinguishable size from her me (34 D) and thin strong legs.

It was just as well. About 2 hours later my husband Javaid came down with some bad stomach pains. Must have been lunch. I don't know. But he went straight to bed to lay down. My daughter's last minute change of plans worked out well. When one of us gets sick the other will usually sleep in our daughter's room down the hall to avoid catching whatever the other one has.

Around 2 AM I mixed apathetically. I figure Javaid had shown signs of improvement since I felt him slip behind me on my little girl's little bed. I claimed to be snoozing obviously. I loose loosened as I felt two hands sneak by my T-shirt and cup my boobs. I squeezed in reverse. "Missed me, huh?" came a new voice.

I solidified for a minute in disarray. I was going to shout when it hit me... this was my girl's classmate Jack in bed with me! I figure my girl had made a key for him or something. She should not have informed him regarding her change in plans. He thought it was my little girl in bed with him. I was stunned to imagine that my girl was dating with a kid in her own particular room. I generally suspected that my little girl extremely timid young lady and exceptionally traditionalist like me. I let his hands meander over my boobs for a moment, still pretending to be asleep. Obviously, I had to put an end to this. Jack started to squeeze and roll my areolas. Mmmm, I sexually stimulated and adore that. Simply the appropriate measure of weight. I could feel him getting hard and vast against me. "Alright. Enough," I thought. I really needed to put an end to this.

Similarly as I was going to talk he slipped his hand down my undies and tenderly started to finger my clit. "Damn my little girl. You whore" I thought, as my body flexed to meet the weight. Two fingers discovered their path completely into my vagina. As I began my censure one finger twisted against my G-spot and the main sound that I oversee was a delicate murmur as my body lose. It was all off-base. Call me a cougar, call me a skank Pakistani spouse, call me whatever, however, I couldn't force myself to influence him to stop.

He moved over me and gave me a hot, wet kiss. "Alright, the diversion is up now I thought', however, Jack continued kissing me and investigating my body with his hands. Being around six foot it was not issued for Jack to press against my whole body. Some place or how he had expelled his jeans I figure since I could feel his hard penis against my vagina.

We dry humped as teenagers do for a while. He was making me crazy. I was wet as anyone might imagine. I guess his little (well not so little) head was really thinking for his big head since he did not seem to notice I was not my daughter. I actually felt a bit complimented that he was mistaking my 45-year-old body for a 20 year old one.

"It's been so long," he mumbled. All I could do was moan in agreement. My disappointment that my daughter really must have fucked this boy melted away with the realization that I was probably about to fuck him too. I felt my T-shirt and panties slip away. I was too worked up at this point and offered no resistance.

I wanted to know completely what I was getting into (or what was getting into me) however. I came down to get a handle on his penis and started to stroke. Pleasant. My little girl has great taste. I'd figure around 9 inches. Thicker than I am used to also.

Presently the ball was in Jack's court to groan. I descended and started to suck on the swollen, circumcised leader of his penis while as yet stroking the pole. He was on his back now as I felt his hand snatch the back of my head; pushing and pulling me all over. I felt the take sliding in and off of my throat. I admired see Jack with his eyes shut, curving to meet my beat. Indeed, even now he had not yet understood his mistake.

"Hold up!" he said and came to down. His hand mishandled in his shorts on the ground before delivering a condom. "Great Boy," I thought. I took it without gazing upward and slipped it on him. As I mounted him turn around cowgirl style (To conceal my face) he reached up to grasp my breasts. I went up and down and he was meeting each thrust; taking him deep in me. We rolled and he was pounding me from above. I was in heaven with each time his shaft slipped up and down. Finally, he shoved a finger in my ass and we both came, spasming together hard.

I turned my face away from him as we lay there for a few minutes catching our breath. I at that point felt him kissing me delicately on the back of my neck. "That was awesome... we should go some more Shazi" I pivoted. "Beyond any doubt," I answered. It took us a moment to begin huge fucking once more. Still, he was suspecting that he fucking my little girl "Shazi".

After a while, we talked a lot but he did not get a single clue that I am her girlfriend's mom. Actually I and my daughter wear "Hijab" on head and face. Due to identical features and too much resemblance in body appearance and voice, Jack did not recognize me.

He asked me for tomorrow plan for a night out? I told him first come to my home after 11 PM then will decide.

(To be continued...)

obablee
obablee
53 Followers