All Comments on 'Mom Fucked by Daughter's BF'

by obablee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading your work thank you for taking the time to write. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait to read the next chapter

Hope it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply awful

Unlikable characters. Horrible dialogue. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something similar happened to me

My daughter was home from college for the holidays. She decided to go out with her friend and spend the night. My husband and I went to his company Christmas party and he got drunk. When we went to bed he began snoring too loud for me to sleep. I decided to sleep in my daughter's room. About 2:00am I heard someone knocking on her window! It scared me but I saw it was her boyfriend. He obviously was drunk himself and had forgotten she was gone. I let him in and told him to sleep on the couch. I went back to bed but about an hour later I felt a very naked body slip in bed with me. He started rubbing me and whispering my daughters name. To be honest, it felt good so I let him continue. It wasn't long before he was ribbing my crotch and I felt him pull the crotch of my sleep shorts and panties to the side. Before I knew it he has slipped his dick in me. Ok, I'll admit I probably helped by moving around to line him up! God his dick felt good. He fucked me for a long time, I had three orgasms, but he was still too drunk to cum himself. He finally rolled off and fell asleep. In the morning I almost woke him up with a nlowjob, but I got scared hubby would find out.

obableeobableeover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who liked or disliked my writing :-)

Dears,

English is not my mother language but I tried my best to express my feelings into words. I know that I am very poor and bad in writing English. But friends like you who has a good grip on English can help me to edit my upcoming stories or chapters.

Bablee is my nick and its meaning are a happy and jolly girl like me :-) but I get happy when I get properly sexually satisfy by my husband or lovers ;-)

desiwifdesiwifover 5 years ago
So sexy

Yes, English isn't your first language but the emotions and feelings and sexuality can very much be felt still. Hope you write a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟 (4).

Some public comments were too harsh.

This story is short & straight-to-the-point. The author managed to tell the whole story on half a page.

The story mirrors ordinary people's erotic fantasies. Years ago i had the hots for my first wife's mother. My wife was 22, my mother-in-law was 44. My father-in-law was 64! I was 26. I never acted on my fantasies but i new 2 things: my MIL needed my young member, & my insatiable member needed my MIL's body. In those days I was thinking to myself, "In an ideal world the moral codex should be changed to the effect that it is OK for an MIL to have sex with her SIL once a fortnight provided that they do it as consenting adults.

Last but not least, this story is a perfect jack-off material.

SlimB0ySlimB0yabout 1 year ago

good n erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userobablee@obablee
I am a lonely shy housewife from Pakistan living in western country with my ill husband who is admit in hospital.