All Comments on 'Mom Had a Little Too Much'

by tabinma

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good start

do more but play with her in panties for awhile before cumming so fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Motherlover

Please continue, get the son to have her right when she gets home wearing her work attire tight skirt,blouse,sexy bra and girdle to accent her figure.Have son pull up her skirt unsnap crotch to girdle and fuck her wet pussy and knock his mommy up with his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more more

i love where you are going with this but i want to here more maybe the next night she has a really bad day hits the bottle even harder so the son can explore much more of her maybe even introduce sons friend or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sniff the pussy

It would be nice if he continues sniffing the crotch of her used panties and also her bare pussy inhaling on his Mom's musky , pungent pussy scent that makes his cock hard.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
To short

Have a friend that came home after a night out drinking, Her 13yr old son thought she was dead drunk and she enjoyed him fingering and eating her pussy to a gut-wrenching climax. She said the hardest part was to play asleep. It happened a few more times by "accident." Good story, well told, need more.

Kyoketsu_ShogeKyoketsu_Shogealmost 14 years ago
short and...semi-sweet?

Not bad, a bit short, bt good detailing. Not much character dev, but then in something so short, no need, right? and...hmm...did I detect a little nod to Poe there? "surely the thumpng will wake her?" I see what you did there :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mom aasleep with son

nice seeing your ma naked when asleep but you could of licked and sucked her pussy and maybe entered it ... why didn't you...You had the chance to.. would have been a better story to see if you would have cleaned her pussy with your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with "sniff the pussy"

That reader says that the boy should be "inhaling on his Mom's musky , pungent pussy scent that makes his cock hard." The kid should stick his whole face between his mother's thighs, his nose and mouth right up against her smelly cunt. His own mother's cunt-smell is the best thing a son can ever inhale deep into his lungs, and it gets him so hard he's practically creaming his shorts. To a son, it's better than the priciest French perfumes. Maybe moms could bottle it and give it to their sons for their birthday. They could call it "odeur de la twat de ta maman." Their boys would love it, and a lot of them would just shove their head between their mother's legs to get that intoxicating aroma and taste directly from the source.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN BOY

I LIKE MY MEAT MEDIUM RARE. YOU LIKE YOURS BURNED I GUESS, lol

GOOD STORY, THANX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous