All Comments on 'Mom Math'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 10 years ago
Fun to read

A little cliched, but like the rest of your stories, this was a real fun read. Thanks for writing.

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 10 years ago
beutiful

kinda rushed at first but it worked out. For a horny, virgin teen he sure lasted a long time. My first was a splash on the sheets. Good work.

tankrabbittankrabbitalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Thought the premise was good. I agree it moved faster than I usually like but that didn't stop me from reading.

badmommy71badmommy71almost 10 years ago
my boy lasts like that now

but our first time he stuck it in and came quick lol. its lucky that he has stamina so our second time was much longer and he made me cum a few times during that one. i loved this story hon. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More please, is she on birth control. No man in two years, now a super load. We may have a tummy full. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING.........It's was a good read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry but you tried too hard to sound like a schoolteacher.

Some writers here are illiterate, but manage to convey the message that they're trying to get across. I can mostly forgive the spelling mistakes and poor grammar, whereas you've pretty well nailed the spelling and grammar, but put ridiculous wording throughout the story. Please, take it on board when you next write a story, as I think you have the potential to be one of the better authors here. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great work!

I think this is about the best taboo virgin incest story I have ever read. I would really like for you write apart 2 or better yet make this a series. I think others who have commented would like at least a part 2. Please write more parts for "Mom Math" I would like you to give more details about the mothers looks. Just how large are her boobs. A cup size would be a nice addition for our individual mental visuals.

Thank you,

A fan

zelskidzelskidalmost 10 years ago
Pretty darn good.

One of your best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Riveting Story

Congratulations.....what a pleasure to read such a bold descriptive story with great detail and feeling.The unique detail description makes for original dialogue....no same old...same old here.....you are definitely one of the better writers on Literotica and i will definitely be following any future stories.

Thank you for a great story.

bendigoboybendigoboyalmost 10 years ago
absolutely top rate!!!

I loved every erotic detail, you have made my day!! Love to hear more of their relationship growing, Lori teaching her son the deepest and sensual possibilities of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn!!

As a woman who has a mommy/son fantasy...this story made me so fucking hot and wet!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Super fucking hot story!! Absolutely love the picture you were able to paint in my head! Five plus stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice one!

Loved it but had to Google Penelope Menchaca as I'm in the UK. Glad I did - hot lady!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
whenever I see this author's name on a story I know we're in for a great tale of hot motherfucking

Poor 19 year old Ray's been dumped by his girlfriend because he's a "freak." He's heartbroken and naturally goes to his mother, Lori, for comfort. She's always helped in the past. When he was a little kid and came to her with a bruised knee, she kissed the bruise away. Now she's determined to take his hurt away again (boy, is she ever gonna take it away). Why is he a freak? Well, it seems his young cock is too big. Gulp. Lori's been without "close" male companionship for years, and her sadly neglected cunt is already getting wet. Um, you'll have to show it to me, Ray. The good-looking, nicely muscled boy is mortified, but complies. He shows up in front of his mother not only bare-assed naked, but with his cock rock hard and reaching for the sky. Mom is bowled over. "The young, hard cock stood out like a flag pole from his bare, athletic shape. It was a thick stalk of teen male flesh, easily seven + inches, with a pulsing blue vein and a bulbous top. Below it hung his full, mighty, meaty testicles." Mom can hardly breathe, her cunt's already leaking like a faucet. Ray's proud of his young male equipment and his mother's rapt attention to it is making him even harder. Then he sniffs the air. "He knew about the scent a woman gives off when sexually aroused. He heard about. He got his first whiff tonight with Mindy. Now he's sniffing it from his mother." Holy fuck, that sharp musky aroma is his own mother's cunt-smell. Now he's got her number, and he knows who's gonna take his cherry, who's gonna be his first fuck. The first cozy hole his fat young prick will be up is his own damn birth canal. With her eager cooperation, Ray slides his cock up his own mother's cunt where he last was 19 year before. The boy feels his cock enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, the by far best feeling he'll ever have, and he goes into a fuck-frenzy. Ray's powerful prick is tearing up the hairy hole that gave him birth, his mother'll be walking funny for a week, and he's loving it. After mom's cum 4 or 6 times, the boy gives one great lunge and one great grunt, unloads those big teenage balls of his, and floods the same hole he came out of with a geyser of his warm creamy semen. I know this is very long, sorry about that, but it shows what I think of this terrific story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Master of verbs

Great story and a masterly use of verbs to describe what was happening so you felt like it was going on while you were reading it.

Never was much on reading mother son stories untill I read one from another writer and found that I was missing out on some good reading.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
A Five Star Story!

I don't give 5 stars very often. However this story is so vivid, believable, & just plain FUCKNG HOT, I gave you, NO, you earned a 5 star review!!

Thank You for a very capivating story. Looking forward to reading more of your storys.

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
"Papa" wannabe?

I think I see from where the nom de plume derived. Hemingway also overdid the similes and metaphors; to the point of distraction. Cut back a bit, or at least use them more naturally; not references to the NYRangers during mother-son humping.

I didn't grade the story because you have fans, your story was good, and you are literate in the English language. To downgrade you for your overdone metaphors would be unfair to your otherwise good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ridiculously overdone

your incessant florid overuse of the English language is either a deliberate attempt to appear pompously full of yourself and lost in admiration of your own skill (?) as a writer as some form of obscure in-joke, or you're being sincere in piling metaphor upon simile as a way of proving just how erudite you are. Have you ever heard the expression 'Piling Ossa on Pelion'? This is what you did here, and to be honest, if you'd just followed the tenet of 'less is more' I'd have had a better and more coherent read; your constant smugness and self-satisfaction in your command of the English language is less than appealing, and it transfers all too well into your work. 1 star, because even if you're not, you still came across like a pompous twat.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

I appreciate all the comments, pro and con. I especially loved "Ridiculously overdone." Gee, my ego is so crushed. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot Story

This story was so freaking hot! Yes, pun intended. Even my breathing got heavy the way you were building up to the climax. Do some more stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ONLY TWO THINGS MISSING

Lipstick and a PREGNANCY

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Hot Read****

Very entertaining and different style of writing. You went where a lot of writers have gone before but you really juiced it up!! Thanks for sharing.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 10 years ago
another one

incredible sex. thanks.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
awesome story

hope theres another chapter cumming so far its pretty hot maybe turn it up a little more with some heavy anal and maybe a baby or two by the end of the story great writing keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I love this story, and you are so descriptive. However, I have a problem with the terms, 'sluttish' and 'lecherous'. These kinds of words should be used only to portray persons who are sexual troglodytes. You have a good grasp of English (I personally consider it a plus for the reader if the author has a good command of his own language)and you know how to use punctuation. These are becoming rare accomplishments. Just don't be degrading to your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A freak!?!

With a 7” penis, I think not!🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1314 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...