Mom Math

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo, not all," he assured calmly. "It actually felt good. Do it again, Mom."

Lori was almost eye-to-eye with his penile hole. It was like a male siren, beckoning her to touch its shaft again. She did. The same hand returned underneath Ray's hard cock. She palmed it, then very slowly—almost fearfully—stroked it.

Ray closed his eyes and gradually turned his head around. The delicate feel of the palm rub was exquisite. The reality that woman doing it was his beautiful, sexually-deprived mother drove his senses into orbit.

Lori was not yet completely enveloped in wanton depravity—but she was getting there. Like Custer, her moral conscious voiced a last-stand protest.

"You know, Ray, I really shouldn't be doing this."

The horny son opened his eyes and looked down. His barley-covered, big-titted mom was still caressing his throbbing dick, but she was peering at his face with a horny yet somewhat hesitant look. She seemed conflicted. He wasn't concerned. The timbre of the objection was extremely weak. If there was any true meaning behind it, she would have stopped the hand-job. It was now time forhimto do the reassuring.

"It's ok, mom. It's ok. Nothing wrong with making sure your son is physically ok, is there?" He motioned with his eyes for her to return looking at his outstretched phallus.

She resumed her visual focus on his hardness and what she was doing to it. She kept silent...and still rubbing the penile underbelly. Then she answered.

"No, I guess not."

The palm stroking continued.

Lori's breathing sounded slightly ragged.

Ray continued. "There's nothing wrong with a mother making sure her son feels good. Is there?"

Again she did not reply at first. She just continued caressing the underside of his erection while peering at it. Then she answered, with a question.

"Am I making you feel good?"

Her eyes never left the sight of what she was doing. Her breathing was now more like panting.

Yes!The randy boy knew he "sold" his mother.

"Ohhh, Mom. You are making me feel better than good!"

More silence. Continued stroking.

"How do I feel to you, Mom?" he strategically asked. He smiled at seeing her reaction.

The brunette's eyes, still fixated on his erection and her palming it, were now half-glazed with lust. She licked her lips and then responded.

"Fine. You are veryfine, my dear son." The two 'fines' had such a sensual tone to them.

The rubbing of her hand under his hard-on was now more resolved.

Ray tossed his head back and smiled like the cat that ate the canary.

"Are you sure?" he jokingly asked. "Mindy said I was freak."

Lori's comeback was ultra emphatic. "Mindy is an idiot! She is a barely legal girl who doesn't know jack about what a good cock should look like."

She wrapped her fingers around the sleek dick at the same time another wave of her oils further stained the bed and her hard nipples pulsated with desire.

Ray laughed to himself at what he was about to suggest.

"I don't know, mom. I was hurt pretty bad tonight. Maybe you should do like what you used to do when I was kid and hurt: kiss it and make it all better." He looked down at her.

A wicked smile and twinkle in her eyes appeared as she met his gaze.

"Mmmm, Ray. I think you're right. Maybe Mommy should kissitand make it feel all better."

The 19-year old's mouth was agape as he watched his drop-dead gorgeous mother lean in and plant a kiss on the top of his erect penis. It was a quick peck. She repeated it, this time giving the excited cockhead a slower, more luxurious kiss.

"Oh, Mom!" he exclaimed.

The third smooch was even slower and resulted in a loud smack. Then her lips parted to allow her tongue to slither over the sensitive tip.

"Ohhhh, shit, Mom!"

A potent drop of pre-cum bubbled out of the frantic penis hole onto the surface of Lori's swaying tongue. The first taste of male jizz in too long a while turned Lori into an incestuous whore. Her eager lips wrapped themselves around her son's cock-crown. She commenced to suckle on the spongy apex of Ray's manhood while caressing his nutsack.

"Oh, FUCK!" he extolled.

Lori's newly created wantonness was about to take off. But as she gently gnawed at and sucked on the forbidden cock dome, a question in her mind lingered. She firmly held his erection, gave the whole length of it a gradual lick with her eager tongue, and then pulled her mouth away from the receptive penile limb.

"You were completely devastated when you got home. Then, not even 5 minutes later, you walk in to my bedroom with a humongous hard-on. And naked, at that. What got you aroused so fast?"

The starting and stopping of oral adoration affected Raimondo. It was sexual waterboarding to the horny young man. He blurted out quickly the answer.

"You, Mom."

Lori was genuinely surprised. "Me?!"

"Yeah, you, Mom" he panted, almost pleadingly, wishing for her mouth to get back to its work on him.

Despite her sexual hunger, she wanted to know more. "What do you mean?"

"When you held me, my face could feel your hard nipples. But it didn't faze me because I was so down. Then when you stood up to leave I saw your nipples sticking up through the shirt. I reallynoticedyour big tits. Your thighs looked smooth and sexy. Remember I told you that you looked beautiful?"

She nodded.

"I really wanted to say you looked hot...incredibly hot! I used 'beautiful' instead. Your scent—I smelled it."

He paused, in agony from being separated from her Hoover-like mouth. "Like now. I smell it again."

Lori did a quick inhale.He's right.She detected her in-heat musk again. She hadn't noticed it at first as she was lost in the sight and then taste of her son's cock.

Raimondo completed his answer. "That's what got me hard so fast. It was you, Mom! You looked—look—so damn sexy in that T-shirt. And I know you haven't been with anyone in a while." He stopped for a moment, and then added, "Plus, I am still a virgin."

This admission caused Lori to blink in amazement. He continued.

"Tonight I was going to stop being a virgin. It was supposed to be with Mindy. Then when I came home and saw you—hard nipples, pussy smell, looking hot—I started to figure maybe we could take care of each other. I know it's incest, but—"

He was cut off by Lori, who now stood before him with her index finger pressed against his lips in a "shhh" fashion. She needed to know something

"Ray, do you really think I am hot?" The question was genuine, almost a whisper, and dripped with eroticism.

Pushing back his head from her silencing finger, he answered somewhat annoyingly.

"I just told you."

Lori stepped back, pulled the T-shirt over her head, and revealed her bare body to her son.

"How about now?"

Ray's eyes bugged out, his mouth dropped open, and felt his heart instantly beat like it was in cardiac arrest. His erection jumped.

Ray was in utter sexual awe. His mother, in all her naked glory, was a walking wet dream come true. Her large breasts, with just the slightest sag, looked even larger au natural. His stimulated pupils followed their rising and falling thanks to Lori's heavy breathing. Her turgid nipples, looking like two Hershey Kisses, were mouthwatering. Her mature hips flared out and, besides looking provocative, appeared like they were made for holding onto during a frantic fuck. Her legs were long, sexy, and sleek. Her mons pubis was the stuff of 'older women' porn. Her raven pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and was appeared damp. The labia majora was ample and the perfect place to be for facial cheeks during All-Star cunnilingus. The labia minora was puffy and glistened with her amorous ambrosia. She was a MILF in every sense of the word.

"Well, Ray," the dazzling parent said, "do you think I still look hot—without any clothes?" An immense thrill shot up throughout her body as she played coy and sensed the return of her sexual self-confidence—with her son, no less.

"Oh, yes, Mom! You arescorchinghot!" the lusty lad surmised.

With her hands at her side and giving a doubtful look on her face, Lori continued her interrogation with a statement.

"Your Dad didn't think so. He left me."

Now was Ray's turn to be emphatic.

"Dad's a complete asshole!"

Lori slowly licked her lips. She put her hands behind her head, stuck out her traffic-stopping rack, spread her legs and tilted one creamy thigh to the side thereby exposing more of her sultry gash to Ray. She then sexily asked him something.

"Would you like Mommy to take your cherry?"

He smiled, like a child unwrapping the first Christmas present, and couldn't answer fast enough.

"Yes! Oh yes!" he replied in utter decadent glee.

Strutting to him with the literal look of a whore, the nude and naughty mother wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against Ray's lips. The kiss, in nanoseconds, grew hot and heavy. Two sets of wet and hungry lips, by society's standards never supposed to be like this, rolled over one another. Two tongues glided and slid over one another like two eels. His eager hands went around for that luscious rear-end. They happily took hold of the two ample buns, squeezing and fondling them. Lori chuckled in his mouth.

"What?" he quizzed in the middle of the French kiss.

"You were looking at my ass when I left the living room, weren't you?"

"Hmmm," he self-assuredly responded as he slithered his tongue back in her mouth.

"It looked good didn't it" she continued the query.

"Shit yeah!"

"How does momma's assfeel?"

Raimondo gave Lori's bottom an overly healthy squeeze from the under the curve of each opulent buttock, repeatedly handling them as if he was inspecting fruit.

"Momma's ass—mymomma's ass—feels great!" he stated with lustful conviction. "I'll never get enough of it!"

Lori loved it. She also loved the feel of Ray's stiff prick sandwiched between them, grinding against her. She shivered at its hardness. She never felt more turned-on in her life. Her swollen, glossy pussy lips throbbed with longing and were more than ready to suck in the forbidden cock. Meanwhile her honey flowed like fine wine, wanting to make his first cuntal entry an easy one. With her arms still around him, she pulled them both back onto the bed.

The randy mother smiled to herself at the aroused eagerness of Ray as he mounted her. She brought her hand between them and took hold of the hard, vibrant cock. She aimed it at her open, drooling slit.

"Let momma do this, baby," she hissed, and proceeded to rub the head of her son's prick along the length of her soggy cunt.

The nerve endings in his penile top and her outer lips came alive. She drew lines and circles, her hand guiding his "pen" over her "easel." It caused his frothing pre-cum to mix with her seething oils. It also caused his eyes to bug out and her legs to jump up, spreading wider. When she rubbed her awakened clit with the head of his penis, she moaned.

"Aaahhhhhh!"

Finally she rested his cock-tip at her womanly entrance. She looked up at him, ever so slightly nervous.

"Please be easy, Ray. I know this is your 'first.' I just haven't been with anyone for a while and I never had anyone this big."

Raimondo had to get his breathing under control before he could even reply.

"Don't worry, Mom," he said...and then nudged his cock down and into Lori's humid and thirsting cunt.

As his cockhead slipped into its first-ever vagina, the foxy mother's eyes bugged out, gazing at Ray. The wonder of young male length and girth joyously penetrated her famished twat.

Ray continued his assurance with a confident smile as he advanced his entry into the illicit vaginal vestibule. "I will be gentle with you."

With palms on the bed like in a push-up like position, the son descended into his mother. The heat and the wetness of Lori's pussy along with the feverish welcome her nether lips and sugar walls were rapidly giving his virgin prick—it was all he could do not to break his promise and just slam into her succulent muff. But he was a good son, even now committing incest. He gently eased his plunging member into the fiery depths of the maternal sex.

"Aaahhhhh, Raaaaaimondo!" crooned the beauty.

Her mind, set afire with illicit lust, searched for a description of the moment. She recalled when the New York Rangers won the Stanley Cup in 1994 and the announcement of it. "The waiting is over! And this will last a lifetime!" Spot on for both points.

Ray's mental switchboard was fried. He couldn't get over the wonderful experience of fucking for the first time. The fact that this first fuck was his pretty, horny mother made the mental frying exponential. Deeper and deeper his young penis traveled into Lori's syrupy and ravenous honey-hole. His mind could barely describe the sensation. His mouth did a little better.

"Uggghhhhh Mommmmmm! You feel unbelievable! Un-fucking-believable!"

The ravishing divorcee was in sexual nirvana. Her own capability to hear and reply was subdued...by feeling. The feeling of being screwed...after over two years of no sex...of being screwed by a good-looking partner...a young, good-looking partner...who described her as 'beautiful' when 'hot' was preferred...who is a virgin...who is her virgin son. She finally was able to form a sentence.

"You too, baby!" She was delightfully interrupted as Ray readjusted his knees and thus the angle of his incoming dick. He touched pleasure points within her that she thought were long comatose. She wanted to say more but her mind was wholly focused on the exquisiteness of his cascading member inside her grateful cunt. She could only repeat herself. "You too, baby!"

When Raimondo bottomed out, Lori's toes curled. Her son was not only inside of her, but now completely. Her cuntal insides lovingly encompassed the entire length of the forbidden phallus—tip to root. Mother and son grunted at the end of the forbidden, erotic journey...and the start of a new one as nature took over for both of them. His youthful hips began to rotate as he pumped his fat and extensive cock in Lori. In turn, she commenced her own natural responses of undulating her luxurious hips to blissfully receive Ray's motions and releasing more lubrication to grease the penile pathway.

Guttural moaning emanated from both. Then as the pitching and catching developed, he bellowed first.

"Oh, Mom! Take my cherry! Take my cherry!"

The taboo cheering made Lori's lust fly to the moon. She redoubled the oscillation of her hips, determined to make his first-fuck truly memorable. She returned as zealously as she got. She began to raise her ass up from the bed so her desirous cunt could take in more of the luscious cock, to suck in more of Ray's pistoning cock.

It was the tightness of her cunt which sent volts of sexual energy between Ray and Lori. The volts enveloped both sex organs and both minds. She thought the years of sexual neglect and her son's size would result in some pain. When he slipped into her and gradually furthered his entrance, she felt only pleasure as her pussy greedily and swiftly accommodated itself to its new neighbor. Lori's twat was stretched by Ray...and she loved it!

The college kid had no idea what to expect in terms of his first lay. He didn't know anything about being dick-deep inside a woman's sex. It didn't matter, either socially or personally, that his first lay was his mom. When he initially plunged into Lori's vagina and immediately but gently moved in deeper, he was spell-bound at how wonderfully taut it felt. His dick felt like it was in a succulent, wet, fleshy vise. And he loved it!

The mutual groans, his downward thrusts, her upward motions—all maximized within seconds as the primal pace of this fuck ratcheted up. The pace was spurred on by the feeling of newness for the young prick, the feeling of renewed sexual joy for the famished fox, and the unexpected 800 pound gorilla in the room: this was an incestuous mating.

"Ugggh, Mom!" Ray puffered after breaking a lengthy, rapacious kiss with Lori.

"Harder, baby, harder! Fuck mommy harder!"

The strapping son willingly obliged and rotated his hips into a blur, pile-driving into the flooded, receptive orifice that was his mother's cunt. And flooded was her cunt. The maternal juices were tidal, basting her inner thighs, his swaying balls, and the already-soaked bedcover. The wantonness of it all egged on Lori and Ray in their forbidden, frenzied fuck.

Shortly after he commenced driving into Lori, the horny lad was captivated by his mother's large breasts as they rolled and shook, thanks to his determined and rapid screwing. His moments of captivation were necessary for breathing as pauses to the intense Frenching his mouth and Lori's were enjoying. He wanted to capture one of the twirling teats and suckle it like he did when he was an infant. But her mouth and tongue, after their own needed break, feverishly desired to reconnect with his. When he saw the tongue of his sluttish mom flutter out for his, his mammary desire was doused by her need to resume French kissing.

The insatiable brunette thrashed her head from side to side on the mattress, breathing like an asthmatic, and sounding like a porno queen.

"Oh yes, Ray! Yes!! Fuck me, baby. You're fucking momma so good, Ray! I need it so bad! It's been so long...too long. Fuck me gooooood!"

The handsome hunk continued to fulfill the lecherous request. His pommels became more feverish, firmer, and faster. His steel-hard cock was like a wild jackhammer tapping at his mom's juicy, wanting slit. Repeated, wet slapping sounds echoed throughout the room as he skillfully fucked Lori at break-neck speed with keen pelvic strikes and animalistic vigor.

The divorcee's voluptuous body arched skyward to accept Ray's pelting, craving for more of his licentious flesh. Her hips bucked wildly and her pussy's inner muscles were spasming around and clenching the spearing prick.

Lori, in the throes of sensual gratification, looked deep into her son's eyes with unadulterated lust.

"I was born to take your cherry, Raimondo! Momma was born to take your sweet, virgin cherry!"

Having said that, the writhing parent wrapped her arms around him and shoved her sluttish tongue into his mouth. Meanwhile the intensity and tempo of her enthusiastically wild thrusting surpassed his.

It wasn't long afterwards that it was time for Ray to complete his journey into manhood. He put his mother on notice.

"Ohhhh, Mom! I'm going to cum!"

The hard-working lover was surprised he didn't pop off already, considering the action he had with Mindy which was continued by his mom. He was proud of his stamina.

Lori loved Ray's youthful staying power. She was relishing every second, every pummel, every inch of him. She was about to relish every liquidity ounce of him. Her smooth thighs attached themselves to his sides, allowing her long legs to entwine themselves around him.

Her initial excitement of taking a young male cherry—her son's—was lost in selfish joy of getting the fuck she so needed. This selfish joy along with the now-appreciated incestuous aspect of this monumental lay had her mewing noisily as her fine figure undulated under the skillful application of Ray's man-meat.

"Give it to me, Ray! Give momma all your spunk! Give it to me!"

Hearing this from his excited and writhing, naked parent was akin to the bugle sound at the start of the Kentucky Derby. And just like the release of horses at the famed race, so did Ray do his own release...of his heavy, white semen.

"Aaarrggghhhhhh!" Ray's vocals were a cross between a primordial grunt and a sigh of final relief.

As the flexing Adonis ejaculated into Lori's churning pussy, the hold that her wrapped legs had on his lower extremities got tighter. She hysterically jabbed her heels into his whirling hips. The action of her legs and heels were reflective of the untamed mom's determination to have Ray push deeper and deeper into her scalding orifice with every ejaculatory jab. Additionally she wanted her own approaching climax to be hastened. What better way to do this then to spur on the locomotive-like motions of the cumming cock?