Mom Math

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the third salvo of do-it fluid into her, Lori felt like firecrackers were exploding in her head as her orgasm joined the party.

"Oh, Ray! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, too!"

A profound sense of intense physical pleasure and fulfillment swept over the MILF's luscious body and searing mind. At the same time, a tsunami of cuntal juice was thunderously discharged from Lori's quaking sex. It awashed her loins and his, seeped through the already-flooded bed cover, and rapidly mixed with his still-spewing motion lotion.

Ray screamed, "Uggghhhh, Maaammmmaaaa!"

"Yes! Ah, yessss!"

Lori's brand new bed creaked like a used one in an hourly motel as mother and son came, as mother and son humped at each other in their mutual and individual releases. The releases were not just the physical expulsion of bodily fluids. It was the release of sexual frustration, the hurt of rejection, and resulting low self-esteem.

It was...mom math. One frustrated mother + one rejected son = incestuous satisfaction.

;)