All Comments on 'Mom Son Latex & Chastity Marriage'

by Momzcage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rdoolittlerdoolittleover 3 years ago
Nice first effort

The incest part did not do much for me, but I was all in on the rest. Take your time next time and check the spelling/usage. (4)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
&&&&&&&&&&& and &&&&&&&

Just lazy

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realover 3 years ago
Don’t listen to Anonymous Douchebag feedback!

Really enjoyed your story! It’s hot af knowing it’s your real account. I hope you will fill in the past 7 years with some published stories.

It’s your first go! You had a solid premise and good use of vocabulary. It’s good to see some fresh wordsmithing. Grammar is your area of opportunity. The good thing is Grammarly and Ginger are great tools to help with that. The volunteer Editor program On Lit is a fantastic opportunity to collaborate with someone to improve your writing. I have only used the online programs but have switched editors because the programs will miss things.

Keep writing... There is lot to tell from the past 7 years!

You Anonymous trolling douche bags out there... Build a human up and not tear them down to your unhappy existence. It’s not funny, just sad.

malcombmalcombalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed both your story's premise and your writing style. Well done, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This story begins with an interesting, but common premise in mother dom - son stories. The stories development is good up until all the insanity begins with the son wearing the gimp suit (what even is a gimp suit) and mom wearing her cat suit in public. Son should just be a normal slave-submissive and be required to be naked at home. Also, you need some description of mom’s sexuality. This should include stelletos, her shapely legs and ass, her vagina, and her anus. Lastly, you could put her in different dominatrix wear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous