All Comments on 'Mommy Vanessa'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Taking care of business!

5

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Yay! New JPB story. A fun one. Thanks for posting. Looking forward to your December story. Randi.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Rob IS DISGUSTING.

Man, if he was my son, I would really kick this betraying asshole out of my house, cut him out of my life and will. What a vile son. Instead of protecting his Dad's honor, he instead started stroking his penis. Yes that was the part when I quit reading and...

Yeah this one truly deserves the 1-star I am giving.

Disgusting piece of crock.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Okay... one question, though. What was it, that had your MC so stunned at the beginning of the story? You opened the story with him staring at the magnets on the fridge, but then delved into a flashback and never really told what happened?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

I always liked JPB stories and this one maintains the run. I can see how some people would be upset at the concept of son fucking father's wife, but this one works as both believable and not even that immoral. A 5*.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Bob Rules!

You always find a new twist to keep the stories fresh, and after writing so many. Thanks Bob!

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

OTT? From JPB? Nah, never happens :D

Thanks for sharing 5* from me.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Decent story, but damn, it’s hard to like stories where there’s not a single admirable character.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Somewhat predictable but always a fun ride from you. 4*

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Fantasy we all know would never happen in a million years

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different. Good.

They did a lot of mental gymnastics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me laugh out loud. Thank you for letting us read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fairly well written, but not one of JPB’s better offerings.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

keep up the good work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He was having sex with his father's wife and fathered a child with her. The wrong man died.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Well that was original

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ever notice how 'rider' can't stand any of your tales? To prove it she seems to read most of them (do you suppose that she is Harry in drag)? Always look forward new JPB tales, enjoy them all - thanks Bob. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

The only thing that she MIGHT have been guilty for was if her husband had lived to make it to the hospital, and she wasn't there for his last moments, but that wasn't the case.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Good story. I don't believe 'borderline nympho' is a thing, though. Either yes or no. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and a fun read.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Yep. Just what I have come to expect from JPB. Top of the mark all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertainment JBP style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish he had probed the "mommy" thing with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh joy, a pseudo-incest story.

lover1953lover1953over 1 year ago

Another good JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT !

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

A jpb story is always a treat, skewed at times, maybe a bit weird, but fun. Only thing wrong is these days q civil engineer would be doing a lot more on a computer than CAD:)

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Always room for a classic JPB tale, always a pleasure to read too. Thank you

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

JPB has a way, a good way. 5*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Good, fun story. 5*, obviously.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Lost interest when it became another JPB cuckfest.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Randi is as big a joke as you are. Pathetic, both of you losers.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Yeah, l liked it. Good story, everyone consented, no one hurt.

Scores 5/5

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

wow, I hope he has a son and she does it with him also. The son was more of an asshole than slut was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. Just no.

Nympo or not, you don't screw your fathers wife --- with or without permission.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was kinda nasty. I mean he was really doing a horrible thing to his father. What are they going to tell their son when he gets old enough to ask questions? Didn't any of HIS peers question the whole deal? What did they do for money with him just starting a job? Why not move far away where no one knew them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't like this one, Bob, but you keep writing 'em and we'll keep reading 'em. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is beyond disgusting

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Good one, JPB! Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don' think its you, I think its me. I'm just tired of you. Not bad nor badly written, just not very interesting. A ridiculous plot with preposterous characters exhibiting trailer trash behavior and values; about your average. Hope it is still good for you. Thanks for the effort.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The son did right by his father, despite what the naysayers below have commented. He kept Nessa off the streets and at home, and Dad was already comfortable with her getting some strange when he was on the road.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Would like to say that this story belongs on a bathroom wall, but that would be doing a disservice to the anonymous authors who use that venue. Just Plain Crap.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Several quibbles, but first …

Incest, IMHO, is a term that has a fair range of definition. Originally, and most conservatively, it is a degree of shared blood, which in its own right has a range from parent/child to siblings to distant cousins, including ‘removed’ which is akin to uncle/aunt to nephew/niece. More liberally (not politics) societies have introduced ‘degree of influence/power’ with considerable rationale. A step-parent of an infant who will not remember the ‘real’ parent does not have substantially-common blood, but does have powerful impact.

In this tale, MC-Son is nearly full-adult when step-mother arrives. Neither blood, nor much developmental impact.

So, this is not, IMHO, a story in LIT-Incest. But the Father/Son relationship is potentially troublesome! If the missed phone call had been BitCharacter-Dad’s notice that he was two hours away from home, then the water could get very muddy! As it was written, the muddy water comes from Son having to adjust the hell out of his inherited business, since he is unprepared for much of Dad’s clientele. But that point was not addressed JPB in this account. Maybe in a sequel!

Amazing that JPB can adeptly thread his way through such an aspect of the plot fabric and refuses to see errors that a literate 5th-grader would spot!

5* despite not using a free editor (or an inexpensive 5th grader)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

BTW, Huedogg2

MC-Son does have a son - named Jimmy, and is not a SHE … yet. perhaps he will get Gender Drift in Kindergarten and a cunt by 4th grade and become an NFL starter!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

JPB does one thing as well as anyone, and better'n most: he keeps his stories refreshingly fresh. Yeah, a majority of them are the same plot, and his characters recycle with the frequency as something wrought by the German Green Party, but his stories are always a first-read. His writing voice is excellent, too. 5++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story! Thanks for posting.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Sick and surprisingly fun and satisfying.

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 1 year ago

What a marvelous perverted story! I loved it. One of your best ever...

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Fun as always JPB

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Who needs enemies when you have a character pig for a son?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bob being Bob.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

How this one could even score over 4 is a mystery for me. The son was a scumbag of the highest order and even Vanessa. He could rationalize his actions all day and it still wouldnt excuse what he did. Cucking his father doesnt show any respect. Also Vanessa broke the rules of their open marriage, there was a reason why she wasnt allowed to fuck the same guy multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little different plot with this one Bob, I enjoyed it, it was fun. Thanks. KS

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****This is what you call a JPB Special. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

@Iamnotananon: Heh, yes, my whole purpose for being on Lit is a joke. I also share jokes with JPB. At least we funny jokes, not sneaking around in the bushes behind an alt sort of jokes. You want a joke? I'll share this one with you. Just for you, Not-Annie.

*****

"Porn gives young people an unreal and unhealthy idea of how quickly a plumber will come to your house." Byee, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTH, horny MILF, now she's a widow, hell yes keep her in there family. Loved it, five stars!

imhaplessimhapless4 months ago

Cute -- and original; I like original. 5*

peter4870peter487018 days ago

Great! But would be a good idea to turn on the grammar checker! 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories