All Comments on 'Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 01'

by seareal

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Context.

Not a bad start but you need to watch the context at the beginning. Switching from 1st to third person is a big turn off for a lot of people. Looking forward to chapter 2 though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Content

The story line is GREAT, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Not my particular kink, but very arousing none the less! Well written and plausible, if not exactly novel, scenario!

Thanks! Certainly sets the stage for a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your story

Great story now let's take it further. They need to really get it on.

Crocodile666Crocodile666almost 11 years ago
Excellent work

Really really enjoyed reading this one. Very erotic. Looking forward to seeing this story continued.

Who_KnowsWho_Knowsalmost 11 years ago
Narrative point of view

The bouncing back-and-forth between first- and third-person isn't merely "a turn off," it makes the story virtually unreadable when it happens <i>multiple times in the course of individual sentences</i>. <p>It honestly looks like someone decided to change the point of view but couldn't muster the effort to go through line-by-line, instead using find/replace and making a hash of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
poorly thought out and written

What teenaged boy can't jack off with his off hand? He hasn't been born...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
enjoyable read

Have enjoyed this first instalment hope there will be a lot more

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I like the storyline

A good start and I hope that he can talk his mom into fucking him.

He will have to seduce her slowly, and show her that he thinks she is young sexy and beautiful, letting his dad ignore his wife while the son makes her feel wanted, sexy and good about herself, something she hasn't felt in a long time.

A slow seduction until he wins her pussy.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like story line

As previously stated cut back on 1st person vs whatever. Excited about the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great so far

Fantastic first part to the story. Hope it continues in such a good manner.

Also hoping that things don't move fast. Id love to see the story build and build before any actual intercourse takes place. It would be good to have the son play with his mothers breasts lots and also tit fuck her in the next part.

TibxoTibxoalmost 11 years ago
One of the best realistic stories I have read on Literotica....

Ignoring the 1st/3rd party problem at the beginning, the first chapter is a very well paced and realistic sounding story. I particularly like the mother's reaction to the situation.

I look forward to the next chapter but as one of other commentators has said, please take your time winning the mother over if that is your intent (personally I hope it is).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great start

I hope the story continues to build slowly, great start, as the son goes off to college here is hoping mommy travels up to visit and help relieve her sons "problem". I would hope eventually she lets him relieve himself into her fertile womb over and over until she gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good story

Very real feelings and emotions. A mom's helping hand can result in improved behavior and schoolwork. It can be a very effective reward but Mom must always be in control

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

great job! i think it should build up slowly as well. asking if he can tit fuck her and she be very reluctant at first then finally lets him. then him asking for a blowjob and she should be extremely reluctant but he convinces her somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

is part 2 ever coming out???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pleeeaase another chapter.....

Would like to see a little, more teasing and maybe the son being a dom to his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Any moms here?

I loved it! As a guy, I'd especially be interested in reactions from moms who have sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes, we need you to keep going with your HOT story !! Its time that his Mom opens up more as he now has seen her boobs and she should hopefully be getting aroused herself ! Her husband is obviously Not interested in her needs and her son is..... Hopefully, she will start the next step now that they never broke eye contact while she jerked him off !! Could it be that she might have a wilder side ?? Thank you !!!

ShysquirterShysquirterover 10 years ago
Very Hot

Loved it, and had fun reading it. The slow build up got me very aroused. Well done!

AddToWaterAddToWaterover 10 years ago
Great Pace

I'm enjoying how this story is taking its time to develop into an increasingly erotic tone. I like how the mom is more or less rationalizing what she's doing and not quite thinking of it as "sex" right now, makes it seem more realistic. I look forward to reading the additional chapters. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Daniel's mom does what every loving mother would do

His mother knows her boy's a young male, with a male's needs and a male's equipment between his legs. She knows her Daniel's got a fat cock that's always hard, she can see it sticking up and making a big bulge in his pants. She sure knows that her boy's young balls keep filling up with his creamy semen, and that he's just got to unload his balls all the time. So, like a truly loving mom, she grasps her boy's stiff fat cock in her firm motherly hand and strokes and jerks Daniel's cock till he lets loose with a huge geyser of semen all over the place. But I bet Dan and his mom know a much, much place for him to shoot his big load of sperm and you do too.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

TxAuthorTxAuthoralmost 10 years ago

Nice, what a great take on the idea of "mom's helping hand"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written

Very hot and very erotic , I definitely needed to masturbate while reading this sexy story 😀😀

gobears85gobears85almost 7 years ago
Better the second time

Title says it all

MerumeMerumeover 4 years ago
Not believable

This story has almost 0 realism. I understand its fantasy but without a little realism it makes the story dull. If he was so pent up that when she first gave him a hand-job he almost came from the touch then it would be no issue to jack off with his non dominant hand no mater how uncoordinated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I agree with anonymous and context.

He was marginal at best at using my left hand for anything,.

Couldn't read any more.

Please learn to write as the other comments suggest you have good ideas.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I liked the story. Although sex is 90% mental, I would like to believe a mother would help her son in this situation. The most sensual, intimate moment in this story is when mother and son made and maintained eye contact during the act. Mother and son truly start to realize that they are people and not just "mother" and "son".

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Looking forward to chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous