Mom's Hot Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she watched him focus on the task of starting a fire, she realized she had already been in love with him for years. Somehow, as the mother and son had forged a happy life together without his father, Owen had become her ideal man. He was the reason she had yet to revert to her old ways to satisfy her deep, dark craving for cock. He was everything to her, and that was the moment she realized there was nothing she wouldn't do for him. Nothing, she thought, as the pulsebeat within her smooth, warm pussy grew stronger and stronger. She took a couple of careful steps closer.

"Merry Christmas, baby," she said softly.

Owen looked up at her and his jaw immediately dropped. Angela couldn't help giggling happily when he couldn't speak right away. Over the years, she knew she'd made many men hard and horny, but when had she ever truly taken a man's breath away, the way she was now taking her son's? Her face flushed with self-conscious heat while he stared at her in awe, the way no one had ever gazed at her before. Her nipples were swollen and pulsing with sensation as a smile broke across her pretty face and she struck a proud pose for her beautiful boy.

"Mom," he said haltingly. "I - I - wow! You look so amazing!"

If not for the eggnog, Angela probably would have melted into a puddle of nerves by now. But between the warm glow of the drinks and the validating stare she was getting from Owen, she had never felt so proud or beautiful in her life.

"Think I can keep up with those college girls you flirt with?" she asked.

"Mom. The question is, can they keep up with you? And no. They don't have a chance next to you. You're just...so...incredible."

"Thank you, baby," she said. Then she walked into the center of the room and did a couple of turns so he could view her ass. It was just slightly thicker and rounder than it was twenty years ago, but still shapely and firm. And when she came back around to face her son he was awestruck. His astonished expression was only making his mother's pulse race even harder.

"I can't believe you really did it," Owen told her. "This is what I wanted more than anything. To see you like this."

"Well, I have no idea why you'd want to see your own mother in a slutty looking bikini like this, but it did seem like fun when I thought it over a little."

"Who wouldn't want to see you like this, Mom? You look perfect."

Angela felt herself blushing again, but then she remembered the small package in her hand. She held it up for Owen.

"Remember I told you there were two more presents for you, baby?" She giggled. "Well maybe this one is more for me than you."

Owen looked curious and got up from beside the fireplace where a small pile of logs was now burning nicely. His eyes were all over his mother until he took the package out of her hand. He squeezed it, trying to guess what was inside, but then he finally tore off the wrapping and held the tiny speedo up between himself and his mother.

"Seriously, Mom?" he said with a laugh.

"I'm very serious," she replied, grinning. "If you want your mom in a tiny bikini like this, then I want my hot son in a little speedo. And you're going to put it on for me right now, young man, or Mommy's going to put on a robe."

"Okay, okay," Owen said quickly. "Fair is fair, I guess."

As much as he tried to seem reluctant, his mother could tell he was intrigued by the idea of wearing something so scant in front of her. And if she could do it for him, then why shouldn't he do it for her? He went into the smaller bathroom on the main floor so he could change quickly. Angela waited, picking up her drink and enjoying the heat from the fireplace.

Owen came back out before she expected. His mother's heart nearly froze when she saw him. He was nearly naked, except for the matching color of the tiny, well-stretched fabric holding his virile, young cock and balls. Her mind immediately went back to the night before Thanksgiving when she helped herself to a better look than she should've had at his hard member. She couldn't deny aching to see him in the same condition again.

"Looks like we got our beach holiday after all," he said, grinning as he walked toward her.

"Right," she agreed. "In the middle of blizzard." They both laughed.

"This is even better," Owen said. "I'd rather be here with you than anywhere in the world, Mom."

Angela's heart melted. "Oh, baby, I love you so much."

Then, without thinking about what they were doing, the mother and son came together in a firm, affectionate hug. Given the miniscule amount of fabric covering their bodies, it was almost like hugging naked. But that didn't stop them from enjoying a long, tight hug. Angela's tits were conspicuously mashed against her son's bare body while she could feel the bulging crotch of his speedo pressing up to hers. It was making the dew trickle from her slit, but she didn't want her son to know. The best way she could think of hiding the evidence of her excitement was to get him into the hot tub as quickly as possible.

Owen liked his mother's suggestion to take their drinks outside and watch it snow from the tub, and they picked up their glasses and went out. He took off the cover, and she felt relieved to finally lower her mostly naked body into the gently churning water. It still had a few more degrees to go, but it was already warm and light wisps of steam were rising off the surface.

Angela felt a wave of perfect contentment come over her. It was so beautiful to watch the snow coming down at night and to feel the heat of the water and be so close to the most amazing young guy in her life. She made sure to sit upright so Owen could easily see her tits. He obviously loved looking at them, and she loved his rapt admiration. Her nipples were hard as the tips of her pinky fingers, and there was no mistaking how much her son loved seeing them dent the wet bikini barely covering them. Angela smiled to herself when she thought about how it would be to simply pull those stretchy strips of material to the sides of her globes and expose them completely.

Just being this close to her son in the tub as they sat across from each other was making her pussy churn almost as much as water. She started to wonder if she should have had so many drinks, knowing they were making her feel too bold and too honest.

"I guess you like your present," she said with a coy smile.

"Which one?" her son asked. "The one I'm wearing or the one you're wearing?"

Angela snickered. "The one I'm wearing. I have to confess the one you're wearing was really more of a present to myself."

"I hope you like it, then," he said.

"I love it, sweetheart. You look perfect."

"So do you, Mom. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Angela blushed. She knew he meant every word and it made her feel warm in every part of her body.

"I think you like looking at Mommy's big boobs," she giggled.

Owen grinned. "Who wouldn't, Mom? They're amazing."

"Wanna see them better?" she teased.

The look on her son's face told her everything she needed to know. Angela finally gave in to the urge she'd been feeling to pull the strips of her bikini top to the sides and fully expose her large, wet tits to her adoring son. The boy's eyes opened wider as he stared in awe. His mother boldly teased her swollen nipples with the tips of her fingers and sighed. She would have loved feeling Owen's hand groping her luscious tits, but that was more than they should ever do. But there wasn't any harm in looking, was there?

But then Owen did something that set his mother off on a series of choices she could never take back. He reached under the water and took off his speedo, finally holding it up in front of her and setting it aside on the shelf at the edge of the tub with a defiant smile on his handsome face.

"We're practically naked already, Mom," he reasoned. "And a hot tub is better when you're naked."

"Hmm, well you're definitely right about that. And you're already staring at your mother's bare tits," she snickered.

Angela took off her top and set it aside. Instead of just lifting her ass and slipping her bottom off under water, she stood up and pushed the bikini down to give the boy a good look at his mother's bald pussy. She had to finally sit back down to pull her bottom all the way off, then she set it down beside her top. Her pussy throbbed when she noticed the movement of her son's arm. He was obviously fondling his cock underwater.

"Oh god, baby," she sighed, hardly believing her eyes as she parted her thighs and reached between them to stroke her pussy lips. "Are we really doing this?"

"I can't help it, Mom. You got me so hard," he groaned.

They went on like that for a couple of minutes, mother and son both touching themselves underwater while they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Mom," Owen said with an almost pained expression.

"I love you, too, baby," she replied. "So much."

Angela arched her back and squared off her shoulders, pushing her prominent tits forward as she caressed them with her other hand. Tweezing her nipples between her fingers brought moans of deep desire out of her mouth while Owen's arm was obviously moving faster.

"Mom," the boy groaned, "I need to see you. All of you."

Angela didn't think twice. She rose up and sat on the edge of the tub, planting her feet wide apart on the bench she was just sitting on. The cold air forced her heartbeat higher, but she barely felt it as she boldly exposed her intensely aroused pussy to her son for the first time. She gave him a moment to stare at her slippery folds before reaching between her thighs and letting him watch his loving mother stroke her pussy lips.

"Baby, this is so bad," Angela moaned. "And so good."

Owen's response was to stand up, bringing his big, fully aroused cock into view. His hand was wrapped tightly around his shaft as he stroked his thick length. His mother gasped softly at the beautiful sight. It was a much better view than she'd had that night before Thanksgiving. It was what she'd been dreaming of seeing ever since.

The young man stepped closer, and the pair watched each other masturbate until they started to feel the cold air. Then they both slipped back down in the warm water, but Owen stayed on his mother's side of the tub, sitting close enough so their bodies were touching. They instantly turned to each other and kissed hungrily. There was no hesitation when their lips opened and their tongues came together in a swirl of hungry need. Angela gasped into her son's mouth the moment she felt his hand firmly caressing her big, wet tits. When she reached under the warm, churning water and grasped his thick, rock hard shaft she thought her heart was going to explode.

Owen groaned long and low in his throat when his mother finally took hold of his aching cock. His mother could hardly believe how hard he felt in her hand as she began stroking his shaft up and down. He kissed her harder and deeper, and she could feel his desperation for her. His need only drove her need for him higher than she ever imagined. He had his left hand on the back of her neck while the right moved downward from her tits to search for her pussy under the water.

When she felt her son's fingers explore her aching slit, Angela's head fell backward as she moaned and cooed for his touch. His fingers were careful, but anything but gentle while he fingered through her folds and pushed one into her slick hole.

"Oh god, baby," she moaned. "You're fingerfucking me. You're fingerfucking your mother."

"I've been wanting to do this forever," he confessed. "And your pussy feels even better than I imagined."

She stared at him in disbelief while his finger began stroking in and out of her sheath. His cock was throbbing in her fist, and he soon pushed a second finger inside beside the first. Angela felt like she was melting all over her son's hand. His fingers thrust into her neglected hole only to rub across her g spot on the way out. Then he would mash the pad of his thumb over her slit for a moment before thrusting his fingers back in, making her moan with every thrust.

She stroked his cock while he lowered his head to her tits, going back and forth between them to suck on her nipples while he steadily worked her pussy with his hand. He pushed his finger into her hole and left them embedded inside her while he massaged her clit with his thumb, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Finally, the pleasure shooting through every part of her body began to swarm between her legs and she exploded with joyful ecstasy on her son's talented hand.

Owen pulled his fingers from his mother's pussy. Angela opened her eyes and found him staring at her with a broad smile. His cock was pulsating in her hand.

"That was so good, baby," she sighed, gradually coming back to her senses. It had been years since she'd had any fingers in her pussy but her own, and she couldn't believe how hard her teenaged son could make her cum. "Mommy's got something I think you're really gonna like."

"I like everything you have, Mom," Owen replied while his cock still pulsated with need in her hand.

"Stand up for me, baby," his mother said. "I've got something so special for you."

Owen did as she asked, standing up in front of her with his enormous cock bobbing and swaggering in her face. She wrapped her hand around the base and stared at the huge organ.

"It's so beautiful, darling. The most beautiful cock your mother has ever seen," she said.

"Have you seen a lot of cocks, Mom?" he asked.

"Is it bad if I say yes?" she said, looking up at him meekly, almost, but not quite regretting her sordid past.

"Not if you still like mine the best," he told her with a smile.

"There's no comparison, baby," she told him sincerely. Then she leaned forward and licked all around his bulging head. She carefully licked all over his rigid shaft and balls, enjoying the silky texture of his shaven skin.

Owen was soon moaning as his mother licked and kissed every inch of his shaft and balls. She then took his rod into her mouth and began sucking, moving her head back and forth as she stroked her moist, slippery lips along his flesh.

"Ohhh, Mom, fuck," the boy groaned.

Angela knew he was all hers now. His pole was hot and throbbing like mad inside her mouth. She gave him the best of all her experience sucking cock, taking him deep and stroking with her hand at the same time. He was groaning and rocking his hips to the rhythm of her sucking. She had her left hand cupping his balls while she devoured him so hungrily.

For all the dicks the woman had sucked in her past, there was nothing to compare with the taste and feel of her own son's beautiful man flesh pulsing and sliding across her tongue. She knew there was no way she could without feeling him in her pussy. But for now, she was totally concentrated on pleasuring that thick shaft between her lips.

Angela worked over Owen's cock patiently but steadily. She pulled him to the edge and held him there for as long as she could, but she was soon just as eager to take his spurting seed into her mouth as he was to give it to her. She felt so deeply connected to him. The sound and urgency of his moans of pleasure and the eager thrusts of his rod into her mouth told her how close he was coming to his peak.

"Oh, Mom, fuck I'm gonna cum," he finally cried.

His mother sucked him harder and faster, taking him to his climax as his muscles all tightened up and his driving dick began spurting wildly into her mouth. Angela eagerly swallowed every spurt of her son's delicious cream. The pleasure of his explosion was as much as hers as his. She kept sucking more gently as his orgasm passed, until he finally backed away and sat down on the bench in the tub.

Angela licked a stray drabble of cum off her lip and smiled at her boy, knowing how much he loved what his mother had just given him. She got out of her seat and went across the tub to him, straddling his lap with her knees planted on the bench on either side of his hips. His cock was still semi-erect and nudging against her pussy.

"I love you so much," she told him. She then kissed him deeply. He took her dick flavored tongue deeply into his mouth and sucked it eagerly. His strong hands gripped her ass and squeezed, making her whimper into his open mouth.

They kissed for a long time, and Owen's resilient, teenaged cock was growing hard again before it even went completely soft. His mother couldn't wait to get that big, beautiful pole inside her, but she wanted to get him back inside where they could be warm and dry.

They climbed out of the tub and covered it over, then picked up their suits and dashed through the building snow on the patio and back inside the house. Angela was giddy with happiness and lust all at once. It made her heart skip to watch her naked son walking through the living room with his proudly bobbing erection leading the way. He threw a couple more logs on the fire, and as they caught it grew even warmer in the room.

Owen grabbed his mother's hand and pulled her to him, hugging her tightly in front of the warming fire. But for Angela, it still felt like there was a fire raging between her legs. Her son kissed her hard and deep, keeping his rigid rod snugly pressed against her body.

"I think my baby likes the way Mommy sucks his cock," she finally said playfully, gazing into his intense eyes.

"Let's see if you like the way your son eats Mommy's hot pussy," he told her, leading her back to the couch.

Angela sat down and immediately spread her long, shapely legs to offer her smooth slit to her man. He leaned over and kissed her again, fondling her tits with one hand while he reached down and stroked her pussy lips with the other. She couldn't wait to feel his mouth on her as she ground her pussy against his hand. Suddenly he pulled away and got down on his knees on the carpet. Pushing her thighs open even wider, he leaned close and started licking along the wet lips of her pussy.

She could tell from the very first swipes of his eager tongue that her son was no clumsy beginner in the art of eating a woman's wet pussy. He lapped at her flowing juice like it was sweet nectar, letting his tongue dip into her hole and stroke all over her lips and around her clit. But it wasn't long before he pushed a pair of fingers into her hole and trapped her clit under the suction cup of his lips. He sucked at the tiny pearl and swirled his tongue while his fingers massaged her G spot.

Owen soon had his mother grinding her pussy into his mouth while she clawed at his hair with both hands. His fingers and clit-sucking lips were merciless as he took her to a higher plane of pleasure. Looking down between her widely spread legs, Angela could hardly believe it was the face of her very own son sucking her clit like no one else before him. Her whole body and mind were swimming in a swirl of pure love and forbidden lust, and each side was just as powerful as the other. In the midst of her haze of pleasure, Angela lifted her knees up toward her shoulders and parted as wide as they would go.

"Finger Mommy's ass, baby," she pleaded. "Go deep, baby, I need it."

Growling in his throat, lips still clamped around his mother's clit, Owen pulled wet fingers from her pussy and slipped one of them over her rimhole. He massaged the tight starbud with his slippery fingertip, then started to push his finger past the resistance of her tight ring. Angela moaned loud and deep as her son slipped his finger into her ass. He carefully stroked it in and out of her clasping hole while sucking and lapping at her aching clit.

Angela's whole body was alight with pleasure. The feelings only intensified when she stopped to look and realize this was her own loving son giving her his best. When she thought of how much he had always loved her, and how devoted he would always be to the most important woman in his life, she realized how much he deserved her. He was entitled to everything she had to give, including the most intimate holes in her glorious body. Whether he knew it or not, the boy now owned them.