Mom's Hot Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could even make sense of the wild ideas pouring through her mind, Angela felt her body begin to quiver and shake from head to toe as the pleasure of her son's mouth and finger boiled over into a climax that left her breathless. As she came back to her senses, Owen's finger slowly withdrew from her ass. Then he stood up to his full height and looked at his mother with his ripe, swollen cock swaggering conspicuously in front of her. When he curled his large hand around the shaft and stroked it under her watchful gaze, she knew she needed it inside her.

Angela stood up from the couch and her son immediately took her into his arms, kissing her desperately while his hands explored her big, smooth tits. She reached for the boy's enormous cock at the same time, stroking his hot shaft while their tongues swept and probed each other's mouth.

"I need you inside me, baby," she finally told him. "I know you need it just as bad."

Owen followed his mother's lead as she held him by the cock and went to the clear area on the carpet in front of the fireplace. He seemed to know what she was thinking when he lay down on his back. She planted her feet on either side of his body and lowered herself down on her haunches, straddling his hips while holding his cock steady. Then she lowered her dripping pussy slit onto the head of his shaft, slowly impaling herself on his flesh. As his long, thick, throbbing member gradually filled her hole, Angela gazed at her dreamy-eyed son in awe.

"Ohhh, baby," she moaned. "Your big, beautiful cock is finally inside me. You're fucking Mommy now. Oh god, you're really fucking me."

"Your pussy feels so perfect, Mom," her son moaned as he fondled her sumptuous tits.

Angela started to ride his cock, stroking her hot, wet sheath up and down his throbbing flesh. Her well-toned thighs carried her body up and down, until she rearranged herself on all fours. Then she rocked her hips to milk his cock while she leaned down and let him take her nipples into his mouth, sucking each of them in turn while his hands explored her ass.

"Oh, my baby, you make Mommy feel so full," she moaned through staggered breath. "Ohhhh, that cock, my baby's cock is so good."

Owen groaned in response and started rocking his hips off the floor, ardently thrusting his enormous stalk into his mother's fuckhole while she rocked in counterpoint with her own body. Her unwieldy tits were heaving in his face while he squeezed her ass hard with his strong hands. The harder and deeper he thrust into his mother's hole, the closer she felt herself sailing to the edge of another climax. Then it finally broke, and Angela felt her pussy creaming all over her son's cock while her body shook with pleasure.

Yet even after another hard climax, the brunette recovered quickly and kept riding her boy's luscious rod. Before she had a chance to keep going much further, Owen's arms went around her and he rolled them both over, bringing his mother onto her back while he now hovered over her. He wasted no time in thrusting his cock into her sodden pussy. She was dripping heavily, feeling the trickle of her juices down over her asshole.

Owen looked like he was trying to speak, but he was too breathless as his strong, young body lunged hard and deep into his mother's. Yet his eyes were on fire as he stared down at her. Mother and son looked at each other with both love and disbelief.

"Yes, baby, you're fucking me. You're really fucking me so hard now. Oh god, it's so good, baby, never stop," his mother cried.

Angela watched his eyes travel to her tits as he watched them heave to the thrusts of his cock into her body. The sight seemed to make him want to fuck her harder, deeper. She circled her long legs around his body gave herself over to yet another mind-spinning orgasm. Her pussy creamed and clasped at the boy's driving organ, and before she had a chance to pass her peak, Owen growled at the top of his lungs and pumped what felt like an unending stream of cum deep into his mother's hole.

Once they caught their breath, they lay together on the floor kissing. Owen kept his cock buried inside her until it started going soft again. He'd given her more than any other man before, certainly much more than his father ever managed; at least four spectacular orgasms and two loads of his precious spunk.

After Owen put a couple more logs on the fire, they spent a long time cuddling naked on the couch. They talked for the next two or three hours, with bouts of loving kisses and warm caresses in between. Angela felt like a girl falling in love for the first time. It made her realize that maybe she was truly in love for the first time in her life. The fact that she was in love with her own son only made her happier. She knew there was no one else she could ever love as much as Owen.

Late the next morning, Christmas morning, found the happy couple back in the hot tub, naked and sipping their coffee together. It was still snowing, and they knew the roads would be impassable for a couple more days at least.

"Looks like you're stuck here with your mother," Angela announced like it was the best news of the year.

Owen smiled and slid close to her on the bench. "In that case I hope it never stops snowing," he said, kissing her supple lips.

Angela started to think about all the clients back at her salon who would have loved being in her place right now. She could only laugh when she wondered what they'd think of her soaking naked in a hot tub with her son, holding a hot cup of coffee he'd brought her in one hand, and his rapidly growing cock in the other. But as quickly as Owen was growing aroused, he looked at his mother curiously and asked her what was so funny.

She admitted what she'd been thinking, and her son couldn't suppress a coy smile.

"Hmmm," his mother mused. "I know that smile, darling. I can tell you're keeping secrets from Mommy."

Owen actually blushed, but his mother squeezed his cock and told him she'd stop stroking if he didn't tell her what he knew.

"That's cruel, Mom," he chuckled. "And so unfair."

"I know," she grinned coyly. "Especially because I know you don't want your mother to stop stroking that big, hot dick of yours."

Owen sighed with pleasure. "That's true. I never want you to stop."

"Then you better tell me what's going on. Are you fucking the customers?"

"Oh my god, no," he almost stammered, but then he recovered himself and grinned. "But I've been texting a couple of them and you'd be surprised what they're up to."

"Hmm, texting or sexting?"

"They just confide in me about some things they can't talk about to anyone else," he admitted.

"Oh my god, baby, you're hard as rock," his mother noted with a suspicious yet lustful leer. "Spill, young man."

"Okay, okay. Well, first, you know Jane, the redhead?"

"Of course. She's a regular."

"Let's just say you're not the only one who's now in a hot, sexual relationship with her son."

Angela stared at her son in surprise. "She's fucking Aiden?"

Owen smiled and nodded. "And Lyla, the blonde? The one whose tits are almost as nice as yours?"

Angela giggled. "You shouldn't be looking at the customers' tits," she admonished. "Especially now that you have mine all to yourself."

Owen leaned over and kissed his mother's tits before he continued. "Did you know Lyla has two sons?" he asked.

"Yes," his mother drawled curiously.

"Well, she's fucking both of them."

Angela gasped in surprise. "Both? What a slut," the brunette laughed.

Owen just shrugged. "She says she loves them both equally. She could never make herself choose one over the other."

Angela didn't miss the pulsing heat in her own son's cock as she stroked him, realizing how much it was turning him on to tell his mother her clients' dirty secrets.

"And how did these ladies end up telling you about such sensitive subjects?" she asked.

"They both told me they could see the way you and I look at each other. They knew we had the same thing in common."

"So they just came out and told you they're fucking their sons?"

"No, it wasn't like that. They told me they wanted to. I just, um, kind of helped them get up the confidence to go through with it."

Angela was impressed, but not all that surprised. Her son had an easy rapport with her female clients. He'd always been popular with girls.

"Are you sure they're not just teasing you? Trying to make you horny so you'll fuck them instead of your mother who loves you?"

Owen grinned. "I love you, too, Mom. But, I can show you the pictures they sent me if you don't believe it."

Before she had a chance to reply, Owen picked up his phone off the shelf at the edge of the tub and then let his mother swipe through a couple of dozen photos Jane and Lyla had sent him. There were photos of Jane with her son's erection in her mouth, and others where she had him in her pussy. There were others with Lyla passionately serving two cocks at once, holding the two hard shafts together and running her tongue over them both.

Angela felt her pussy heat up even more as she looked at the photos, her own son's cock still in her free hand. She passed the phone back to Owen and got him to stand in front of her. She began stroking and sucking his delicious cock while he took pictures of her with his phone. When she knew he was coming close to his climax, she told him to start the video.

Owen moaned deeply while he shot video of his beautiful mother passionately sucking his cock. She took every opportunity to gaze at the lens, expressing her love for her son and his beautiful cock. She sucked him until he was right on the edge, and then she finished him off by jerking his huge pole onto her face, taking his cum like a porn star. After he spent his load, Angela looked into the lens and licked a big drop of cum off her lip. She struck a sweet smile and said, "Merry Christmas, baby. Mommy hopes you love your gift."

Then, on Angela's suggestion, Owen sent the video to both Jane and Lyla along with a brief but poignant message: Christmas is all about mothers and sons.