All Comments on 'Money Honey - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disappointed

I usually look forward to this type of event. I admire the dedication of the authors. Unfortunately there seems to be a decline in the standard of the stories submitted. A trend I’ve notice over the last couple of events this author has organized. There are a couple of notable exceptions Egg money, Nobody ever dies, and The proposal are the standout stories. The rest are unfortunately bland and not what I’d expect from authors of this standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wasn't at my computer yesterday, so on this day after, this is an even bigger mountain to climb than I'd anticipated! Not an all-star game, more like an all-star world series. Given time restraints, guess I'm going have to read these over the next few weeks, and I sure look forward to it! Also, props here to the explanation about how these challenges work, and as always, props to Randi for all she does. First impression, by the way, is that no one picked up on the famous song of that name. Guess it's not that famous anymore.

QM

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 2 years ago

What a great collection of stories. Congrats to Randi for organizing, and to everyone who wrote for this. I know how hard it is to organize these events and talk us into writing for them. Kudos to Randi for herding cats :) xoxoxoxox ........Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you Randi, a lot of very good tales by very fine writers (and their editors). I was looking forward to seeing a new story by Ephesus14. Thank you one and all!

somewhere east of Omaha

jakie1jakie1about 2 years ago

A big thank you to everyone involved with all the stories, please keep up the great work!

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

A real treat! I have a handful left to read but am so glad those involved bring these to us. You are appreciated! 😎

SsacamSsacamabout 2 years ago

You javelin done a great job Randi putting this together. Thank you!

And to all the authors who contributed to this, I have looked at your home pages and will be reading a great deal more of your stories Great Job everyone

Ssa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...