All Comments on 'MoNica's Hormone Pills'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cyzrecyzrealmost 14 years ago
Ever heard of communication?

JPB I love most of your stories but MoNica is a self centered whore. Did she ever think of trying to talk to her loving husband about her problem, or lacking resolution by conversation why not just get a divorce and move on? No, she's too selfish for that, she chances bringing him home endless diseases and humiliation. With over 200 lovers the chances that she hasn't contracted several STDs is near zero.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
Exactly...

Becoming a good lover takes time and effort. If you don't know any better, how are we to improve? If she loved Harold, she would have coached him in what she needs as a lover instead of jumping on every cock available.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Taking advantage of a loving husband

Sounds like the husband could get the job done with a little direction and encouragement. Sleazy, worthless wife demeaning and taking advantage of her husband. Also, why is it that someone who lies and takes advantage of someone's trust thinks they are "smarter" than the person they are abusing. They aren't smarter, just more cruel. Most criminals think they are clever until they get arrested or killed by other criminals. Hubby is left ignorant and wife without retribution in the story so there is little more to say.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
WTF was that?....

and it was posted why?

GGinBhamGGinBhamalmost 14 years ago
I'm thinking

Bob's real name is Roberta.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha!!!!!!

It figures.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 14 years ago
Isn't true love grand. Hubby loves wifey so much that he keeps her fed,

really nice sexy clothes he even pays the rent and the utilities for her. Now that is true love. Her love for him is also grand. She spreads her legs for any dick longer than what 7" ,OK so maybe 6" is her lower limit, and takes on several at a time. Isn't true love grand?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well this is certainly a different kind of story

I have to give it to JPB, he does post a lot of different kinds of stories.

Even though I didn't really enjoy the storyline I have to say that it is a well written story, fast moving and to the point. A nice fast read.

Thanks

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 2 stars.

I would have rated it 5 stars if it has been less gross and if, instead of 200, she had only fucked 1 to a hand full of guys.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Idiot savant?

Because if dear old Harold is a "great provider" I don't see how he wouldn't notice immediately that his wife is a slut.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Hmmmm....that's it?

I want to hear more to the story. Harold never finds out? There must be a "some day."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But Harold DID mind

And the way he showed her he minded was that he divorced the cheating slut.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Another cream pie story

What is it about you Bob, that you need to keep revisiting this fetish?

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
ok story

maybe he knew the whole time, and was happy with it. there are guys like that. wouldn't it have made more sense to have him take some pill, than to risk disease, and who knows what else? I gave a 5 just for the effort here.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Jesus this was a waste of the precious space the universe gave us to fill with stuff.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Bob must have been on a month long drunk when he wrote this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Harold, ain't love & marriage just grand???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Monica Series Info