All Comments on 'Morris / The Dangerous Jade Pt. 01'

by PrevertOne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EsbanosEsbanosalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, i got so tired of the massive complaining in the start that i didnt care about your protagonist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting start. Not sure where this is going, but will definitely keep reading to find out. Lots of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m interested to see where this goes

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Fascinating, different from your usual, very much looking forward to where this goes.

Character building is excellent, well delineated with an economical use of prose, I'm interested in all of them. Hope Stepbitch makes a reappearance.

And what did Liz inject Red with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whenever you think your life sucks, it is stories like this that help to put things in perspective. I thought it was bad when I lost my job but at least I am not being sucked to death by a home engineered cow milker with the extra Viagra injector option but then you never know what tomorrow will bring. I have to read more of this. Very entertaining with some great twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really, Morris Micklewhite?

Why not Maurice Joseph Micklewhite Jr.? A.K.A Sir Michael Caine CBE. Your reference to the East End of London works. Were you referencing the Kray Twins? Though they were not assassinated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little slow, but glad I persevered. Now you’ve got e hoping you don’t take too long to give up parts 2,3,4,…

5* anyway. Great cliffhanger.

Tc

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Hmm,

You've never been to the Keys because there are no Basements. They'd be underwater. Other than that, good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I took this entire first chapter as a great, big hook. And all the complaining? Hey, I used to be a teenager, too. Plus, this poor schmuck had a lot to complain about. Good job. Write on, MacDuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrevertOne@PrevertOne
I live in Washington state. Aspiring writer, mostly a hobby now. I like off beat humor, weird things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Mostly inspired by B-movies, Roger Corman, old school pin-up girls, and Greek and Renaissance sculpture and art.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES