Morris / The Dangerous Jade Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On top of it was a motor. It looked like a fuel or water pump.

Two hoses were attached on either side. The hoses were transparent but had wires winding around them like vines. The wires led to small cod pieces attached to each end of the hoses. Only one cod piece had a sort of vacuum pump in it. The other end had a ridged dildo attached to it. Yes, I said it. A dildo.

"I originally created this contraption for a Russian oligarch, who wanted some help with his horse breeding business. He was the one who found a new use for it with his mistress. Unfortunately, he could not find a way to detach himself or his mistress from it. Pity, but they both died with smiles on their faces. Consider yourself lucky young Micklewhite, to have the privilege of participating in this experiment."

I didn't really feel lucky, whatever Doc Hazard was about to do.

"I know you're a pervert who tortures his victims with sex toys, but I don't see how you think that machine will make me talk."

"Well, let's find out shall we?"

Doc Hazard placed the vacuum pump codpiece over my cock and balls.

"Youch!" two sharp stings on my balls. "What was that?!"

"Just a special chemical of my concoction, injected into your testicles, via specially placed syringes. It'll increase your sperm production. Oh, and a little Viagra too. The adhesive on the codpiece will keep the pump attached. Now for Doctor Slutskaya."

He slathered some lube on the dildo and, I don't have to tell you the next part. Liz was really livid.

"You fucking piece-of-shit pervert fuck!"

"Really Doctor Slutskaya, is that the best you can do? I seem to remember hearing stories how the girls in your school, intensely jealous of your academic prowess, gave you a name, what was it? Oh yes. Dr. Slut.

Liz didn't show much reaction to the slight. Not surprising. You get bullied, you either break, or get hard. I know that very well.

Doc Hazard went back to the machine and fiddled with the controls.

"I know this is an unconventional method to extract information but, I assure you, the pleasure will not last long. You can then make your confessions to the camera over there. Or to me when I return. I shall be back in a couple of hours to see if my Masturbatational Pregnificator has made you more cooperative. That is, if the young man has not died from orgasmic thrombosis... or you from a ruptured uterus. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaah!"

He flipped a switch and started to walk off.

"Uh Boss, can we watch? That bitch is all kinds of fine ass." It was one of the goons. A skinhead with a Minnesota accent right out of Fargo.

"I'm sorry gentlemen but we have important deliveries to make, contracts to fulfill, and a limited window. If it's any consolation, a selected squad will be allowed to stay behind to guard the place while we're away. Plus, since I'm filming this, I'll make copies, and you can have them for $19.99."

The goons followed the Doc with sour looks. So to summarize again, I was on a bench, across from a hot blonde scientist, with a mechanical cocksucker attached to my groin.

"This is around the time I close my eyes and think of Russia," Liz spat.

"I thought you were Ukrainian." It sounded like something to say.

"I spent a lot of time in Russia, Red. Sorry again, you're in this shit."

A red light on the MP thing blinked on.

"It should start when it goes green."

"What happens then?"

"What happens? What happens is we pray somebody finds us before this thing fucks us to death."

"What about Uncle Harry?"

"Harry's dead, Red; ambushed. Somebody from the Syndicate called. Told us to clear out. We were compromised."

I didn't know what to think about that. I barely knew him. I'd only met him two times before Key West, and barely interacted while I was here. I only just found out what he did a few minutes ago. I didn't have much time to process the news. The green light came on and it started.

If this machine was a torture device, it was the worst ever... at first. It did the opposite of torture.

It felt like thousands of fingers stroked, tickled, and soft squeezed my frank and beans. I got stiff immediately. I started moaning soon after.

"Enjoy it while you can, Red," Liz grunted, "It won't last."

"I'm... having trouble... believing that..." I gasped.

Liz's piece was moving too. I hadn't noticed the small motors on the codpiece which caused the dildo to thrust back and forth. I think my hose worked on the same principle, only it squeezed and milked me like a cow.

Our bodies were already getting flushed and sweaty. My muscles tensed and relaxed, and I was moaning and grunting.

Liz, opposite me, was doing the same thing. Her body shook, her breasts were two very large globes of pink jelly. Her muscles were toned before, but they really stood out here.

It happened. There was no build up. I just went, "Ugh!" and came.

I saw my cream squirt down the hose, into the tank, and out the other side. I think the tank might have had some other liquid in it.

Liz gasped, shook, and went, "Fuck!" and my cum pumped into her.

Meanwhile, I came again, and again after that. The machine stroked and squeezed with increasing frequency, and each stroke, each squeeze drew out a squirt until it turned into a steady flow.

It was almost like a continuous piss, without relief, but not uncomfortable. In fact, I didn't feel exhausted from the milking. I felt the opposite.

Liz though, she was cumming and cursing mostly "Oh Gods," and "Oh fucks," with a mixture of Ukrainian, Russian, and English.

Sometimes, she'd arch her back and scream, either before or after getting a blast of my cum. None of my cum leaked out, or hers.

I saw no signs of her belly swelling, yet. I didn't think it would be long. I was jizzing like a fire hose, and it had no place to go but into her.

I didn't like the idea of Liz popping like a cum-filled balloon. I didn't want to see it.

Someone please come, I pleaded.

To Be Continued.