All Comments on 'Mortal Kombat: Silk and Steel'

by xXSaphXx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Finally, a high quality Mortal Kombat lesbian story. I really hope you continue with these stories for a number of the MK women like Cassie Cage, Sonya, Jade and dare I say even Milenna somehow :-)

Keep up the good work.

xXSaphXxxXSaphXxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for the sweet comment Anon. I know how you feel. I could never find a story with Kitana as the luscious lesbian dom that lives in my dreams, so I decided to write one myself. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! I don't have any concrete plans for another MK story yet, but it is kinda tempting. One of my friends really wants to see some Mileena lesbian action, and I have to admit that sounds pretty darn hot! We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Marvelous!

So wonderfully sexy! This is now my absolute favorite story on Literotica. I do hope you make this into a series of Kitana making love slaves out of all the Mortal Kombat women! I saw the comment about perhaps a continuation with Mileena, and I hope that comes into fruition as well as more of the women. Keep up the amazing writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous