Mortal Kombat: Silk and Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could be your goddess if you like," Kitana purred. She leaned forward, brushed her royal hands over Jacqui's breasts, and giggled at the girl's reaction. The soldier was trying so very hard to obey her command. It was just delightful. Kitana smiled, squeezing Jacqui's shoulders as she dragged her lap up from the soldier's waist to just below her breasts. A carefree smile lit up her features, silky locks of onyx black hair flowing all over her shoulders as she lightly bounced atop Jacqui's torso. Diamond earrings twinkled in the torchlight.

Jacqui whimpered softly beneath Kitana. Her body screamed for release even as her mind begged it to stay put. Muscles twitched that she didn't even know she had, protesting against her mental restraints. If it wasn't enough that a naked Kitana straddled her torso as a vibrator relentlessly ravished her pussy, the princess's gorgeous thighs were now brushing against the side of her breasts with each divine little bounce.

"Please Princess! I need to cum so bad!" Jacqui cried out in desperation. She felt the levees of her womanhood beginning to overflow with lust and feared for what might happen if she couldn't please Kitana.

"Awww.. is that so darling? Try to hold it in just a little longer..." Kitana soothed Jacqui with a teasing stroke on the cheek, but her smirk became quite devilish when she turned to crawl toward Jacqui's hips. She sat next to her and grinned, giving Jacqui's quivering pussy a soft pat right at the center.

"Oh God! Please Princess... please!" Jacqui begged. The soldier's hips squirmed at Kitana's touch, unable to stay still any longer. She was only just barely able to keep her orgasm at bay when Kitana thrust the vibrator against her clit. Before she could try to hold back, Jacqui's trembling pussy suddenly erupted all over Kitana's hand. Eyes widened and then rolled back under lids as Jacqui howled in pleasure. Juices just kept coming and coming like a broken levee trying to hold back a massive flood. Jacqui squealed and writhed around, her whole body wracked with lust from her long awaited orgasm.

For the longest time, Jacqui could think of nothing else until Kitana finally turned off the vibrator. She opened her eyes and immediately cringed at the sight of the frowning princess sitting next to her head.

"Tsk tsk. Did I say you could cum Jacqueline?" Kitana scolded, lightly brushing her long black hair over her shoulder.

"N-no my lady," Jacqui stammered, her heart threatening to jump right out of her chest it was pounding so hard. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I was trying so hard to please you, but you're so beautiful. I couldn't take it anymore...I...I.."

The Edenian princess frowned for a moment longer until finally leaning down to press a kiss on Jacqui's forehead, brushing her fingers gently through the mocha skinned girl's tight black braids.

"I forgive you..." Kitana whispered, and the words filled Jacqui's heart with unbelievable joy. "Though I may need to spank you for it later."

"Y-yes my lady. Thank you..." Jacqui said as a rosy flush brightened her smooth mocha cheeks. Shivers of desire mixed with her relief, and the soldier inwardly scolded herself for getting horny at the thought of a spanking.

"Now get dressed and come with me Jacqueline," Kitana commanded with a sigh as she got up to stretch her limbs. The Princess was already slipping into her silky blue attire once again. "I shall accompany you to my abode."

Jacqui moved to do as Kitana asked, taking one last look at the Edenian princess's beautiful olive skinned form. Despite her predicament, Jacqui couldn't help but wonder at her feelings. She had lost the battle, but it sure felt like she'd won something far more lovely.

12