All Comments on 'Mother and daughter visiting Ghetto'

by AngelsOfLust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RuthMRuthMabout 2 months ago

Great story it’s not that far away from the truth nothing better then being laid next to my mom while we are both taking black cock

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 months ago

I can't believe this is your first effort at writing a story! It is so beautifully filthy! So enjoyably dirty! I loved it and have awarded it 5 stars. Please continue to write. You do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This reads like it was AI written, are they outside or in a room?

The speaking parts lose context of who the subject is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn my cock is hard from reading and imagining that.

8796Porno8796Pornoabout 2 months ago
I liked it! Thanky you!

Please write more also to gain experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very sad attempt at writing, negative stars at best!

DampKittenDampKittenabout 2 months ago

Just wow on this, girl. You've got a ton of great comments! I think the mother/daughter thing is pretty HOT. I'd never even talk about sex with my mom, but I like to read about it for some reason. It's just so taboo! Your love for black cock certainly shines through in the details. I think you did a great job for your very first story. You've covered every kink I can think of. The danger of heading into the dark side of town adds an edge to your piece.

I'm looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jenny will smile a mile wide once she sees Mom Barbara being converted to a full fledged lesbian by the two black women who are Jenny's friends at college.

Teaching Mom a new way of living by kissing black women lacisvously and being put hard to work cleaning black pussies filled full of cum by demanding black women afraid having to buy birth control to avoid getting pregnant! Barbara doesn't know the birth control was so cheap that a rich bitch like her could easily pay for a bagful of birth control on her credit card without thinking about it. Shaming Mom for being a racist is a good way to humiliate her.

Jenny will be made to confuse Mom by telling her constantly she won't get pregnant until the day she has morning sickness and OB/GYN confirms Mom is pregnant while Jenny takes birth control Mom paid for!

AngelsOfLustAngelsOfLustabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for wonderful comments!

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndingsabout 2 months ago

Not my particular kink but a fun and very sexy story. Thank you.

MigbirdMigbird4 days ago

How you can not love this “tongue in cheek” crazy storyline — and last line perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelsOfLust@AngelsOfLust
, I love erotic fiction, interracial, cheating wife, anal stories. Yet i crave passion and one true love that will last forever