Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie's viewpoint

My goodness, Greg is totally naked as we lay facing each other. He's so mature and experienced. I know he wants sex. The hungry look in his eyes gives me mixed feelings of fear and desire. I want to be wanted. He is so incredible and I'm lucky he wants me. I should be honest with him.

"Greg, I don't have any experience with this. I'm sorry."

He hesitates as he mulls over what I just said. He smiles and says, "That's okay love. Just do as I say, and everything will be great." I feel I can trust him and kiss him on his shoulder to indicate my acceptance. He looks boldly down at my breasts. No man other than my doctor has seen them. I reach behind and unclasp the bra and shrug out of it and put my bra behind me, exposing myself. A big grin flashes on Greg's handsome face. "That's my girl." His eyes are too intense so I close mine and bite my lip as he gives an animal grunt and cups my breast in his strong hand. Sweet Mary and Joseph, that feels so good.

I reach up my lips and kiss his. It feels so freeing to surrender to his touch. He grabs my bum and pulls my hips to his. Oh my god, I can feel his stiff erection against my panty-covered crotch. I love the way he squeezes my bum-cheeks. It is so sexy. He pulls my leg over his and reaches his hand under my bum to my private parts. Holy crap, my pussy is so sensitive when he touches it there. Was that me moaning? Our kiss breaks and I can hear my breath come in pants as new feelings overwhelm my senses.

In a manly, low voice Greg says, "Hold my cock." I instantly obey and reach between us to grasp the naked shaft. It's like velvet over granite. Oh, my word, it's so thick and long.

He pushes me onto my back and looks down at my body with that hungry look again. His eyes drill into my chest. He cups my breast and rolls my nipple between his fingers. A lightning bolt shoots from my nipple to my crotch and I moan loudly. My god, he will think I'm such a slut. His eyes drill next on my crotch. I can feel my pussy throb in anticipation of our coupling. His hand slides slowly over my nervously quaking stomach and then under the waistband of my panties to my hyper-sensitive pussy. I bite his shoulder to stifle a scream of pleasure. His fingers slide over my hyper-sensitive private parts.

He says, "I love that your pussy is nice and wet, you horny girl."

My face burns in a hot blush of embarrassment as my legs spread of their own accord. I reach up and hold his head and kiss his face as he probes everywhere in my sex. My hips hump against his hand instinctively.

He says in a husky voice, "I didn't say to stop holding my cock."

"I'm sorry." I grasp the stiff shaft again. I'm relieved when he gives a grunt of approval at my touch.

He says, "Have you ever given a man oral?" I shake my head a truthful no. "Then, it's a good time for you to learn how lovers make love." His hand leaves my crotch, and he confidently lays on his back and puts a pillow under his head. His erection sticks up like a flagpole. He continues, "You know what to do." He has his hands behind his head watching me as I go down to his waist.

It's true, I did know what to do. Being curious, I watched some sex videos on the internet. I knew what oral is about. His penis looks so imposing as I turn on the bed and come closer to it. My mind is filled with a need to please him. His cleanly shaven crotch has a musky male odor. The shaft of his erection is veined. I grasp it. The circumcised head is engorged and red with a small bead of clear liquid coming from the slit at the end. I rise on my elbow and stick out my tongue and tentatively lick the head with it. Nothing bad happens so I pucker my lips and kiss the tip. I open my lips and take the head into my mouth. A big animal groan of pleasure comes from the head of the bed. I suck on it and feel the ridge at the base of the head as it slides deeper into my mouth. I'm sure you're supposed to suck it. The shaft twitches in my hand. I look up at him and see a look of pure ecstasy across his face. My heart gives a thankful thrill that I'm pleasing him.

"Hold my balls, sweetie." I cup his ball-sack and feel the eggs inside move away from my grasp. This is all so new and so naughty. "Oh, fuck yes, just like that." I'd seen on the net where girls bobbed their heads up and down while giving oral. Wanting to do a good job, I push my head lower as his penis slides over my tongue and the tip goes to the back of my throat. Then, I lift my head and it slides almost out. I do this many times as Greg groans in pleasure.

In a panic he shouts, "Stop, stop. That's enough."

In a flurry, he quickly gets to his knees and pulls me onto my back with a serious look of concentration on his face. He positions between my knees looking down at me with that hungry look again. His hands go to the waistband of my panties and I lift my bum from the bed to help him strip them off. His big stiff erection looks so dangerous.

Greg's viewpoint

What a beautiful, fresh ripe girl lying there naked and yearning to fuck. She has a nervous look on her face but that will soon turn to pleasure when I'm balls deep in her virgin pussy. Let me pull her ass onto my thighs and spread her legs to offer me her untouched sex. There it is, sweetly covered with a light coating of brown pubic hair. How horny is that? I pull her hips and crotch closer to my stiff dick. Bonnie will be my second virgin and I know that will need a lot of lubrication to enter her tight, unfucked pussy. I put a big gob of spit in my palm and swirl it on the head of my cock. I run my thumb over her pussy lips to her vagina opening and find it well lubricated. Nice, she's making little girlie sounds as I stroke and prepare her sweet pussy.

I grasp the shaft of my erection and notch my cockhead in her virgin love opening. I surge of adrenaline shots through me as I position my other hand on the bed under her thigh to torc her hips higher as I lean forward and drill my cock into her super-tight pussy. My dick hesitates for a moment as her hymen resists and then breaks through. She gives a whimper as our hips thud together as I'm balls-deep in her amazing pussy. I put my other hand below her other leg and her lower body is propped up in perfect fucking position with feet high up. My lust is released in full force as I thrust my happy cock over and over into her hot center. The heat of my passion slowly subsides, and I can see that she has a worried look on her pretty face.

I stop my thrust at the deepest point inside her and place my elbows beside her chest to lay full-length hovering over her, slightly touching her breasts and body in intimate missionary contact.

I kiss her lips and whisper, "You are so special, my love." She responds by holding my head and kissing me deeply. My whole being is awash in feeling the universe is amazing as my hard cock is deep in the tight pussy of a beautiful girl that cares for me and wants me. I can feel her legs open wider and her hips shift for a better angle to welcome my cock. Her movement moves my dick deeper inside her sweet pussy sending a powerful animal urge to fuck. Sweet feelings of caring fall away as instinctive, animal lust fills my primal brain. I fall onto her body and feel her breasts mash against my chest.

Bonnie's Viewpoint

Oh, my lord, his body is so tight to mine. My vagina feels so full. I'll wrap my arms around him. Geez, his hips and penis are pulling back. A big grunt in my ear and his erection thrusts back inside of me, so very deep. Oh my god, a mixture of pain and sweet pleasure. Oh, oh, oh, oh. His cock is fucking so urgently. OH, OH, OH, OH.

He pants and growls in my ear, "Your pussy feels fucking great." His masculine, animal energy consumes me as his hips and stiff manhood rock my body. OH, OH, OH, OH. He's so incredibly strong. "You like my cock, baby?" My voice is caught in my throat. His erection pistons into my vagina with new feelings washing over me.

I whisper, "Yes, it feels great." I want to make him happy and it is good. His hand goes to my ass and squeezes the cheek as his lovemaking continues.

"You're my girlfriend now, right?" My heart leaps with joy at his words.

"Oh yes Greg, yes." I kiss his face and neck as his thrusting shakes my body. His body stiffens and he lifts his head as a huge groan comes from his throat. Oh my god, he's having an orgasm. He thrusts and holds his erection deep inside me.

He groans out, "Oh fuck, YES. AHHHHHHHH, OH FUCK, YES. Holy fuck. Ah, ah, ah. Yes, yes, yes, yes." And rolls off me and lays beside me panting and laughing heartily. I see blood on his still erect penis, and I realize that is my blood. I am now a woman. I snuggle into Greg's body and kiss his shoulder as his breathing slows. I feel so bonded to this beautiful, strong man.

Greg's viewpoint.

That was fucking amazing. What a girl. She's incredibly gorgeous, sweet natured and willing to do anything I ask. Pinch me. Wow, my dick is all bloody. She really was a virgin. I'll wipe myself off with a tissue from the box on the side table. She must be a mess down there.

I say, "Bonnie, sweetheart, why don't you go to the head and clean yourself up." She obediently gets up and walks to the door. What a perfect ass. "And bring back a damp facecloth for me to clean up too."

She is such an amazing discovery, the total package, beauty with a sweet, loving nature. She wants to hook up and that's fine with me. I know breaking her cherry hurts, but she took it so well. It even felt like she was getting into the sex, but I was so horny it was kind of a blur. I'll go slower when she gets back. Sex is always better the second time around. Ah, I hear her coming down the hall. What a gorgeous picture as she is stands at the door. Her cute beaver is so different than the other girls. They all shave. I love this natural look.

She hands me the damp facecloth and says timidly, "Should we get dressed and head home?"

As I wipe my bloodstained cock, I say, "No love, come and lay back down. This is a perfect time to get to know each other better. That's okay, right?"

She says, "Yes, sure. I'd love that."

I can't help breaking out in a big smile as she crawls in beside me. A sense of caring and wanting to protect her washes over me. I kiss her forehead and hug her to my body. "Let me hold you sweetheart. You are so special. I'm so lucky to have found you."

"Greg, that makes me so happy to hear you say that. It's been such a whirlwind of feelings since we met. Oh my god, I think you are so special too."

"Well Bonnie, that seals it. We are now a couple. If that's okay with you?"

She says in glee, "Yes, yes, oh yes." Then she kisses my on the lips. My mind reels with the thought of being with her until I return to university. I slip my hand to her bare ass and pull her closer. What a sweet, firm ass and her skin is like velvet. Her lips open and my tongue enters as I cup the bottom of her ass-cheek. Mmmmm, so nice. Now, I slide my palm over the crack to the other cheek. I stroke both naked cheeks with the crack running erotically along the center of my palm. My dick is getting aroused. Time to take a good look at my new girlfriend.

I break the kiss and say, "You are so perfect, my love. Let me look at you."

I lay her on her back and prop myself on my elbow and look down at her incredible, young, nude body. Her breasts are snow white and contrast with the rose tinged tan from yesterday's cruise. Her quarter-sized pink areolas are perfect with a tiny nipple in the center of each. Her mother's breasts were very similar. Oh nice, she's covered her crotch with her hand modestly. I push it aside. Her body is now mine to see as I wish. She obediently puts her palms on the bed. A light brown coating of pubic hair shows the camel-toe notch of her mons clearly. Where her bikini bottom had covered is snow white and the tan lines around it are so sexy. She looks so delicious I could just eat her up.

Nice, she is kissing my bicep as I check out her body. All systems go. I dip my lips to her breast and kiss her nipple. Her sigh means she likes it.

Bonnie's viewpoint

Holy shit, his mouth on my breast feels so good. Looking at his mouth sucking my nipple is so erotic. My god, his tongue is swirling around. I'm going to die of pleasure.

I moan, "Oh yes, sweetheart."

Yes, he's sucking my other nipple. I put a hand on the top of his head and run my fingers through his soft hair as he pleasures my breasts. Little animal sounds escape my throat. He knows a woman's body so well. What can I do to please him? Of course, he liked me holding his penis. I'll do that. Geez, it's so stiff again.

He groans, "That's right baby. Hold my cock. That's my sexy girlfriend." His head lifts from my chest and he looks down at my crotch. There is that hungry look in his eyes again. My heart beats faster as he stares at my sex. Oh wow, his hand is now on my thigh and a bolt of intense sensation shots through me. His hand gives a slight pull on my inner thigh. I know instinctively that he wants me to spread my knees to expose my private parts to his eyes. He's my boyfriend. Biting my lip, I let him see everything.

In a deep voice, he says, "What a beautiful pussy you have, sweetie."

His hand sweeps up my inner thigh to my sex. I moan loudly as his hand covers my crotch. Greg looks down at me and confidently smiles, then dips his lips to mine. My attention is on his fingers probing along my pussy lips where no man has gone before. Sweet Mary, that feels so amazing.

What's this? Greg is kissing down over my stomach as he shifts down in the bed. Oh lordy, he's between my legs with his head above my crotch.

He looks up at me and says, "You are going to love this baby."

He dips his face and his hot tongue on my sex sends a lightning bolt through my body as my loud moan bounces off the walls. I bite my fist to stifle a scream of pleasure. His tongue licks between my pussy lips down to my vagina opening. Oh yes, yes. He lifts his head and stares down at my private parts with a sly smile. My heart swells in pure love for the man. He kisses my inner thigh, and I can feel his hot breath on the skin. My pussy tingles in anticipation. My body is super sensitive. The smell of my natural juices fills the air. I can feel his fingers spread my pussy lips. He is so handsome. His hungry eyes now send a surge of lust through me. I pant loudly as the tip of his tongue spears into the opening of my vagina. His wide-open blue eyes over my mons watches my reaction. A wave of caring, pure love washes over me as our eyes connect.

"Greg, that's amazing." I spread my legs wider in complete acceptance. He licks up and down my slit and I feel a rising passion in my crotch. Oh, sweet Mary, he's sucking on my clit. I'm going to have an orgasm. I might die. It's too much.

Greg's Viewpoint

She's almost there but I want her to cum on my cock. I crawl up her body to mount her. Nice, she's reaching her hands to welcome me to get fucked. I love the horny look on her cute face. The end of my stiff dick finds her vagina opening and Bonnie shifts her hips instinctively to make the connection perfect. A quick learner, she's panting in my ear. The head of my cock lodges inside her tight pussy. It briefly resists my cock's entry and then releases as I'm balls deep. Oh fuck, that tight pussy is fucking amazing.

She screams in my ear, "Oh, yes."

I love the way she whimpers with every one of my solid thrusts. Fuck, she's going to cum. She's hanging on to me for dear life. She's going to blow. I grunt as I pump my cock into her perfect pussy.

She screams as she cums, "OH MY GOD. OH, OH, OH. YES. Oh my god. Oh Greg, my love."

It's too horny and I cum deep inside her as my brain explodes in a flash of white light. We moan together as our hips lock tight in sweet bliss. When our breathing slows, I roll off and lay beside her floating on a cloud of total happiness.

Early the next day.

Greg's viewpoint

From talking with Bonnie, I got the impression that her father doesn't like her dating. I could get my dad to call him to get his okay, but I'd rather do that myself. It's the mature, manly thing to do. She gave me his telephone number. I'll dial it.

"Hello Mr. Carrol, this is Greg, we met when our families went sailing a couple of days ago."

"Yes, of course Greg. How are you enjoying spring break?"

"It's great. I'm calling to say that Bonnie and I had dinner last night and we hit it off very well. We have just a short time to get to know each other better over spring break before I go back to university. I just wanted to get your okay for us to spend time together, a lot of time actually."

He hesitates and the says, "Sure Greg, of course, it's okay. I was very impressed with you when we were on your family's yacht. And call me Bob."

Thanks, Bob. Is Bonnie there?"

"Yes, I'll put her on the line."

"Hi Greg, thanks for calling. Let me take the phone into my bedroom."

"Hey, I just talked with your dad. It's quite okay if we hang out together before I go back to university."

"Great. Thanks for asking him. I was a bit worried about that. He's been so restrictive with boys before."

"I've invited some of my buddies and their girlfriends to go out on the yacht to party today. Why don't you come down to the harbor around three and join us? We can sail in the afternoon and then dock and party into the evening."

"Sounds great, I'll be there."

"And bring that sexy bikini."

"Of course."

Bonnie's Viewpoint

The other two couples are the same age as Greg. Except for one girl, they are seniors in university. I feel intimidated around them even though they are very friendly. The guys are both very good looking with ripped bodies. The girls are bloody gorgeous and fill out their bikinis perfectly. They have been going together for a while and seem so casual around their bodies.

I try to act as casual and adult as I can, but it's hard to keep up the image. They are all drinking beer, so I join them instead of my usual hard lemonade.

Standing beside Greg as he steers the yacht is fun. The wind in my hair and the power of the boat cutting through the water is so exhilarating. When he wraps his arm around me and hugs me to his body, I feel protected and calm. It's naughty when he squeezes my bum, but the other guys are all casually groping their dates on a regular basis. I even saw one of the girls cup her man's package when she thought no one was looking.

We are far out to sea now and the ocean is calm. Greg put out what he calls the sea anchor and says we should just drift and chill out. We take our drinks up to the deck and join the others. My goodness, the girls have taken off their bikini tops. This is the 'European' style that mom and Greg's mother did the other day. I never thought I would do it too. Nobody is saying anything about me taking mine off, but I take it off too. The last thing I want is to be an immature prude in their eyes. I hope they don't see the hot blush on my face. The men boldly check out my bare breasts while I resist the juvenile urge to cover myself. One guy gives me a knowing grin as he shifts his penis in his swimming trunks. These adults are so casual around sex.

Greg says, "Bonnie, come over here and I'll put some suntan lotion on you."

I stand in front of him and he turns me to be facing away. I feel the cool liquid on my upper back and then him working it in to my skin. I close my eyes and enjoy his touch. Now I feel him pulling by bottom higher into the crack of my bum.

He whispers, "I don't want to get lotion on your bikini."

I close my eyes and enjoy his strong hands massaging my naked bum cheeks and then down the back of my thighs and calves. The inside of my thighs near my crotch is so sensitive. I look down and see the front is also pulled high up and the small strip of cloth just barely covers my sex and I can see the distinct notch of my pussy. Oh my god, I can see some pubic hair sticking out the sides. Both of the other men are staring at my crotch. I'll die. How long were they seeing that?