Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie says with a sigh of relief, "I feel better now. Thanks." I can't take my eyes off her sweet, young beauty.

Michelle says from behind me, "No problem sweetheart, just relax."

"Thanks, you guys are great."

She looks up into my face with a friendly look and says to me, "You are such a great kisser. Can I have another? It seems like years since Greg and I kissed. I miss it."

Her lips come to mine and I can feel her passion rising as our tongues find each other and dance. She strokes my chest. That must be a signal to feel hers. I cup her breast and she give an appreciative sigh. Going slow is so fucking erotic. I slide my hand inside her bra and cup her bare breast. She boldly undoes the center clasp and both breasts are free to my touch. Fuck, she is getting into this. She sighs as I massage them and tweak her tiny pink nipples.

I feel Michelle hand grab my package and groan in surprise. Bonnie breaks our kiss and looks down at Michelle's hand on the growing tent in my pants. I place my hand on Bonnie's cheek and place her head back on my shoulder.

"Relax love it's all good."

My mind turns to her pussy under that schoolgirl skirt, the hairy pussy Greg bragged about. I reach under behind her back to her ass with one hand and with the other grab both ass-cheeks strongly. Our lips meet again and with both hands on her ass I pull her body to mine. I can feel her bare breasts against my chest. She melts into my body with a sigh. This girl needs a good fuck.

Bonnie's Viewpoint

His kisses transport me. I hear a zipper and look down to see Michelle pulling out Richard's manhood. Oh my god, it's too intense. I'll hide my eyes looking back at the wall behind his head as he feels my bottom. I bite my lip and enjoy his naughty touch. His hands go back to my breasts and I can feel my body relax. I instinctively trust him and Michelle.

Richard whispers, "Is everything all right?"

I whisper back nervously, "Yes, no problem."

Richard turns to his loving girlfriend and holds her tight while kissing her. I lean on his shoulder and watch the lovers. He pleasures her breasts like he did mine and she obviously loves it. She opens his belt and his waistband. He's wearing no underwear and his private parts are free. He reaches under the hem of her skirt and then up to her crotch. She groans in pleasure and I can smell the distinct odor of female juices. Quickly, she lifts her bum off the sofa and strips off her skirt to be totally nude. Richard resumes groping her pussy as their lips lock again in a lover's passionate kiss. Watching her hump her pelvis as he dives a finger in her vagina makes my pussy throb. I can just imagine her pleasure.

Michelle isn't holding his manhood. I look down at his erection. Should I hold it? I so loved holding Greg's manly cock. What harm can there be? I hold the shaft and waves of erotic memories flood over me.

Richard's Viewpoint

What's this? Bonnie is holding my dick. Time to move things along. I turn to her and kiss her lips. My hand goes to her knee. I can feel her tense and her hand releases my cock. She slowly relaxes and puts both her hands again behind my head. I take that as allowing me to roam my hands anywhere. I reach under her knees to the hem of her skirt and run my hand up over her knee to the soft, bare skin of her thigh. Her body stiffens again as she realizes where my hand is going.

Michelle's lips encircle the head of my cock and my brain swirls in a fog of lust. Fuck it if Bonnie is nervous about this. I want to feel that pussy and hurriedly run my hand up to the hot crotch of her panties forcing her legs to part.

She breaks our kiss, and she pants out, "Oh yes, yes, just like that." I'm glad she is welcoming my strong need.

I look down at an amazing sight. Michelle is licking my cock as this beautiful young girl has her tits hanging out of her open blouse like a tart and my hand is under her skirt on her panty covered pussy. Fuck, it's good to be me.

I want to see more of this horny girl. I say firmly, "Lift your skirt up." She pulls it up to where I can just barely see the crotch of her white panties. Fuck that. I want more. "No higher. All the way up." She obediently bunches her skirt and pulls it onto her belly revealing everything. Fuck, it's even better than my fantasy, a white satin full panty with a cute little bow at the waistband. I can see the camel-toe notch of her pussy and the small ripples and dark shade of her pubic hair underneath. Michelle's tongue is swirling around the head of my cock. That is too fucking intense. I don't want to cum like this.

I look down to Michelle, "Please my love just rest your head on my knee." She gets the message, kisses my thigh and lays her head there. I can feel her hot breath on my cock. "That's the girl." I pat her head and turn back to sweet Bonnie and her sexy white panties and the wonders inside. She is squirming with her eyes closed as I grope her panty covered crotch. Michelle slowly moves away and sits on the armchair opposite. I move my hand to Bonnie's panty waistband and slide it inside. My palm glides over her silky pubic hair and down to the folds of her pussy. She kisses my neck furiously as I run my fingers along her wet slit. What a horny young lady.

I say, "Take off your panties sweetheart." She looks guiltily over at Michelle sitting watching from the armchair and freezes. The lusty mode is broken. Fuck, things were going great. She cringes into me as I hug her and ask, "Is something wrong?"

She whispers softly in my ear, "I feel guilty and self-conscious with Michelle watching. Why don't you and her make love? I will watch you guys just as you said you enjoy."

Fuck that. I want some of this new, young pussy. My lust fogged brain frantically searches for the exact best words to say that don't fuck things up. Yes, that's it. I say, "I think you would like some privacy for you and I to cuddle. How about you and I go into the bedroom for some private time. Michelle is cool with that, no problem."

She whispers, "If you think she doesn't mind." My heart leap for joy instantly knowing I'm going to be balls deep in her fresh, recently virgin tight pussy. "No, Michelle is totally cool with that." We stand and I hold Bonnie's hand and say to Michelle, "We're going into the bedroom for a bit. You don't mind do you."

She looks up and smiles broadly, "No, it's all good. You and I will have our fun later."

I lead the young thing into the bedroom, close the door, and turn on the side table lights to have an intimate mood in the room. As soon as I turn back to her, I see she has already stripped off her blouse, skirt and panties in double time. She walks up to me and starts aggressively kissing my chest and neck. Boy, does she need a good fuck. I point to the bed and she crawls on all fours to the other side. The sight of her pink gash below her bum-cheeks as she crawls is so fucking horny. I go in beside her and she pushes me aggressively on my back to mount me. Fuck that. Who's in control here? I know she's totally hot for anything now that we are alone to unleash her lust. I need to be in control.

"Suck my cock, Bonnie. I want to see your luscious lips wrapped around my dick."

Just as I thought, now that we are alone her inner slut is unleashed. Without a word, she scrambles down between my knees as I put a pillow behind my back and lean back against the headboard for a good view of the show. She is on her stomach with her head above my junk staring at my dickhead before opening her sweet pink lips and taking it in her mouth. If it was semi-hard when her lips touched it, it is granite hard a nanosecond later. The sight of her pretty face with my cock embedded in it will be etched forever in my primal brain. My god, she is gobbling my Johnson like a pro. Shit, she's licking my ball-sack. I've got to stop this or my cum will hit the ceiling any minute. I've got to cool it with a bit of oral for her.

"Up here on your back love."

She takes my place and I take hers with my face over her pubic hair covered pussy. The smell of young juices is intoxicating. I put my two hands under her ass and dive my mouth into the best tasting pussy I've had the pleasure to munch. Bonnie grabs my head and moans loudly as I lick every cranny of her delicious, young sex. She especially likes me spearing her vagina opening with the tip of my tongue. Her loud groans are a turn-on. She's a tiger for sex. Wow. Who would have thought it?

I need to fuck this delicious pussy and rise, kneel on the bed between her legs and pull her ass up onto my thighs. Fuck, what a lewd sight with her legs spread, her feet high and her pussy lips wide open just inches from my stiff cock. Her cute face is lust filled and needy. I pull her ass closer, almost touching my cock and notch the head in her vagina opening. Her eyes open wide. A surge of pure adrenaline goes through me and all the horny foreplay is channeled into a primal need to get my cock deep into this pussy. I fall forward mounting her, driving my dick home. My world is cock, pussy and the primal testosterone urge to fuck. I can hear my bull roar bounce off the walls as my balls slap against her ass. I drill her pussy with all my might hearing my waist slap against her ass again and again until my hot lust cools. I pause, regain my senses, and look down at her looking up at me in wonder. I was totally in a frenzied, fuck fest. Did I hurt her? She leans her lips to my hand beside her head and sweetly kisses my wrist. My god, she loves my lusty fucking. An almost giddy, erotic joy of relief fills my mind. This girl offers so many pleasures to be discovered.

Bonnie's Viewpoint

What a great orgasm I had while he was making love so fast and hard. It was amazing and I bet he doesn't even know I had one. Greg was never so lusty when he was with me. I love it strong like that. And that oral sex was so intense. I was on a knife edge of cumming by the time he mounted me. I love sex so much and when a man is mounting me to fuck, I just melt into a lust reverie. Going without sex this last month was crazy-making. Never again.

Oh great, he's grinding his manhood deep inside me. When his erection skims my clit is sends my lust up notch by erotic notch. My brain is bursting to say something.

"Richard, your cock feels so good the way you do that. You are a master."

He smiles a shit-ass grin and says, "I'm the pleasure machine, baby."

He slides his manhood almost out and then deep again and again. My pussy is so aroused I can't think. He is looking deeply into my eyes. I know he wants me to cum on his cock. Closer and closer to the brink. I can't stand it. He smiles knowingly down at me as my crotch explodes.

'AAAAAhhhhhhhh, OHHHHH Yes. Yes, Yes OH YES.' My pussy pulsates as wave of intense pleasure run up and down my body. The waves ebb and I can feel a relaxed grin on my face as my body calms.

Richard sits back suddenly on his knees and his erection pops up out of my vagina. He grabs the shaft and frantically jerks himself off. A warm string of semen soon hits my stomach as he makes grunting animal sounds as he cums. Wow, this is something new. He is such a horny guy. Michelle is so lucky.

He quickly recovers and runs to get us a warm facecloth to clean up. This brings me back to reality. In short order, we get out of bed. I get dressed and feel self-conscious as we go back out to the living room. Michelle must have heard our lusty lovemaking.

Michelle is dressed again. She runs up to me and says happily, "It sounds like you guys were having fun in there. Good for you." We give each other a big, sisterly hug.

I still feel guilty and say, "I hope it's okay with you."

She replies, "Not a worry, Richard and I love each other deeply and help each other fulfill our passions. You've just experienced one of my dear Richard's greatest passions. But you could do me a big favor."

"Sure, what's that?"

"I got so horny when you guys were having sex in there that I thought it would be great if you watched Richard and I making out. We are both exhibitionists, so it turns us on when someone's watching. Could you do that?"

How could I say no? I just had sex with her boyfriend, and she was needy. "Sure, of course. Just tell me what to do."

"Well, you just sit over on the leather armchair while we do our thing on the sofa. Easy, peazy. But first let's smoke some more pot. I want to really get into this. Grass increases all my appetites and loosens my barriers."

Richard lights a joint and soon my body is relaxed and humming with waves of pleasant feelings. Richard gets me a beer and I sit down to watch these two lovers. Fully clothed, they kiss passionately and grope each other's bodies. I can feel myself getting turned on as I watch their passion rise. They are such beautiful people. Richard opens her blouse and dips his head to suck on her nipples as she closes her eyes in sweet sensuality. Unconsciously, I see my hand is massaging my breast through my blouse. It's nice to join in on their pleasure. Still sucking her breasts, Richard's hand dips under her skirt. Her legs spread wide, showing her cleanly shaved pussy and his hand strokes it expertly. I bite my lip and remember his hand on my pussy. My crotch is starting to throb. I close my eyes and pinch my nipples and a shot of lust runs through me.

I hear a zipper and look over to see Michelle is pulling Richards pants down and off. His erect penis stands up proudly. When she bends over and takes the head into her mouth, I remember the taste and feel of his manhood in my mouth. I lick my lips and watch her loving his erection. My eyes look up and lock with Richard's. He points to my knees and with two hands motions for me to spread them. Before this evening, I couldn't imagine spreading my legs in the direction of a man to show my panties under my skirt. My mother taught me to keep my knees modestly together. His hungry eyes stir my new naughty side and I open them to show my panties. He motions to spread wider. I feel a hot blush on my cheeks as I spread them as wide as I can. The skirt rises up my thighs. He gives a big shit-ass grin. Michelle's slurping sounds on his manhood rev my lust up and I am breathing heavily through my nose. My legs wide and his eyes drilled into my crotch is crazy-making. My pussy is calling to be touched. I can't resist and reach down and pull the crotch of my panties to one side and stroke my pussy like a tart. Fuck, that feels good. He already knows I'm a tart.

The lovers shed their clothes and Michelle mounts Richard sitting on his cock facing me. Her look of ecstasy is amazing as she lifts her bottom up and down for maximum penetration. Richards hard cock and balls are in plain view and he holds a breast in each hand. What a sexy sight.

My hands have a will of their own as they unbutton my blouse and open the clasp between my bra cups. I squeeze my bare breast as my other hand returns below to pleasure my pussy. I've lost all modesty.

Richard's Viewpoint

Look at the young horny girl getting all hot and bothered over there all alone. Why don't I invite her over? I'll pat the sofa seat beside me as an invite.

"Why don't you come a little closer to the action? We won't bite."

Wow, she's coming over and sits an armlength away looking down at Michelle sucking my dick. I pull my girlfriend's hair away to let Bonnie see every erotic thing. Her blouse is open showing her gorgeous tits, but her skirt is modestly down below her knees. I can see the cock sucking is really turning her on. I stare down at her skirt trying to will her to bare her panties and pussy. She gets my vibe and her hands slowly go to the hem of her skirt. I look up and see a guilty look on her face as she pulls the skirt high and spreads her legs lewdly. The camel toe notch of her panties sends a surge of testosterone laced adrenaline through me. What a new slut in the making. Got to love it.

Having cum already, I can fuck for a long time and shoot when I want. Michelle loves doggy-style. I push her to get up. As I stand, she knows from experience what to do and places her chest on the sofa, kneeling on the carpet with her bare ass end ready to be mounted. Bonnie now has her hand deep inside her panties and is rubbing her pussy with a horny look on her cute teen face. I stroke my cock slowly as I watch her pleasuring herself. I like to be hard when I enter Michelle's pussy. My fingers feel along Michelle's pussy lips to her vagina opening to test for wetness. As always, Michelle is ready. I notch my cockhead in her vagina and thrust in solidly as Michelle groans loudly. I hear a whimpering sigh from Bonnie in womanly togetherness. An erotic idea pops into my head.

I look up at Bonnie and say firmly, "Get down here."

Like a shot, she obeys and kneels beside Michelle in the same doggy-style position. Michelle bless her, looks over at Bonnie's face, smiles and holds the girl's hand in support. I look back at the teen's skirt covering her ass and pull it over her back to expose her white panty-covered butt.

That erotic sight spurs me to thrust hard into Michelle's delicious pussy. She moans and says, "Richard, your cock feels so fucking great."

As I thrust into Michelle's delicious pussy, I place my hand on Bonnie's ass and she gives a sigh. My hand tracks down her panty-covered crack to her very hot, damp satin-covered crotch. She brazenly spreads her knees so I can feel deeper. I see her hand start to reach under to pleasure herself, but I hold her wrist and place it back on the sofa. I want her pussy begging for my cock not satisfied with her fingers.

I fuck Michelle hard a few more times and say, "My god honey, my cock loves your pussy." I love to talk dirty when I'm fucking. In group sex, it gets everyone horny.

She says, "You are the best Richard." Then she talks to Bonnie. "Would you like Richard to put out that fire in your pussy? Bonnie bites her lip with a guilty look on her face. Michelle continues is a sexy, girlie voice, "Its okay, Bonnie. Just pull down your panties and he will help you out."

Bonnie's Viewpoint

I can't help myself. My pussy is throbbing and she's right, it's on fire. I release Michelle's hand and with both hands pull down my panties in utter surrender to my base instincts. Richard let's out a manly groan as I expose my sex. My body knows to prepare for a man mounting me when he makes that sound. Oh, fuck yes, I need this. A thrill of anticipation runs through me. I hold Michelle's hand again and she squeezes it as I feel Richard shift in behind me. I had only pulled my panties down to my thighs. Richard pulls them down all the way and I lift one knee off the carpet and then the other to help him remove them completely. Oh good, I can part my knees further now to let him have full access to my very needy pussy.

Michelle is laying her head on the sofa with her face towards mine. She's looking deeply into my eyes to see my reaction to getting fucked by her man. Oh my, he is moving into position and I can feel his hands holding my hips just below my waist. My god, his cock is laying on the crack of my bum. My mouth is open and I can hear myself pant as the head of his manhood searches for my love opening. My eyes open wide as the head finds its mark. A low animal sound comes from deep in my throat as his erection fills me. Sweet mercy, oh my god, that is so fucking raunchy, good. Michelle breaks out into a knowing smile and squeezes my hand in camaraderie as my body starts to shake in the rhythm of Richard's thrusts. I'm on a magic carpet ride of sensuous pleasure as his glorious cock slides in and out.

Richard's viewpoint

What a beautiful sight, the teen's ass-crack gaping open with her little brown asshole in plain sight and my stiff cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. My dick is shining with her juices. And there is my incredible, sexy Michelle with her bare ass and amazing pussy waiting obediently for her turn with my dick. She's the best. Fuck, it's great to be me.