Mother in Law in Need Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I have to drive your Dad to the airport. I just wanted to blow my nuts in your cunt."

Abandoning further talk, we kissed, licked, and moaned our way to a powerful mutual orgasm, practically screaming into each other's mouths to keep from yelling aloud. Hopefully, no one else was in the house, but the explosion in my nuts made me not care. The addition of her Mother had heightened an already active sex life for me and my wife.

What I didn't realize is that we weren't the only ones in the house. A knock on the door froze us both.

"Hello?" I said tentatively.

"It's Lizzy" said a slurred voice.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Ken needsh you Johnnie" she said, ending in a sexy little chuckle.

"Tell him I'm coming in a second." I replied.

The door swung open showing Liz leaning in the door frame, a hand moving around inside her tight shorts, a drunken lusty glaze in her eyes. "Shounds like you already came there Johnnie..." she said, her smile sexy and inviting.

"You want to give us a second? Jesus!" I said, shocked as she came walking in. I stared as she tugged on my arm, leaning into me until I was forced to move back, my dick slipping from my wife's cunt with a wet slurp. She grabbed it in her right hand and began jerking it up and down, but her attention was riveted on my wife's cunt. I looked and saw a slight drip of cum starting to drip from her engorged slit.

I looked up at Jackie and was fairly shocked. The look on my wife's face was unlike anything I had ever seen, but she wasn't moving. I just stood there, my sloppy dick being jacked by a hot little blond who obviously wanted to get between my wife's legs. Jackie's face flushed as she swung herself around, putting one leg up on the counter, giving Liz a better view.

"See something you like?" she said, her legs spread invitingly. Liz's head was between her legs before she even finished the sentence, dragging me towards my wife by my cock. Jackie moaned loudly, her hands going to the back of Lizzy's head. Her eyes rolled back in her head, experiencing a woman's touch for the first time. I just stood there allowing this hot young blond to jerk me off while she got my wife off. From the look on Jackie's face, Lizzy knew a few tricks.

"John!? You coming?" Ken yelled from downstairs. Liz turned from my wife's cunt and ran a long, talented tongue up one side of my cock and down of the other. Licking around the head like a lollipop, she smacked her lips and pulled my shorts up over my now clean cock. She stood up unsteadily to put a hand around my neck, pulling me down to her, our lips inches apart. "I need that big fat meat in me, so hurry the fuck back. In the meantime, I'm going to sex up your wife," she said in a sexy whisper, her lips locking with mine, her tongue thrusting between my lips. I tongue wrestled with her for a minute before she pulled away and practically dove into my wife's crotch.

I smiled at her and at winked at my wife, reaching for the door handle. "Save some for me," I said, opening the door, walking out and shutting it behind me. I heard it lock as I headed out of the room and into the hallway. Ken and Dennis were by the front door, waiting. I said, "I'll be right there, just want to grab a coke from the cooler," and went out into the backyard again. I stopped by the cooler, watching the kids jump off the diving board. Maddie swam to the shallow end near me.

"Give them about 20 minutes, and I'm sure one of them will come down to relieve you and the other will take care of you" I said with a smile. Her eyebrows shot up, surprised. "REALLY?" she gasped, her eyes lighting as a grin spread across her face.

"I'll be back in an hour, save some for me, will you?" I chuckled at the lust in her eyes as I turned and made my way around the front of the house to drive them to the airport.

----------------------------

Taking the two men to the airport proved more difficult than I had expected. First, I had to endure all of their chatter about how they were going to get their rocks off with the locals and how many things of Viagra each of them had. Honestly, it was like dealing with my 8 yr. old and his friends at times. When we reached the departure gate was when I almost started swinging.

Standing there with a set of matched luggage, were the epitome of bimbos. Bolted on fake tits, fake lips, makeup and botox and whatever else their delusional minds thought were hot. Problem is, I knew one of them. Angela, the blond with the bigger cans, worked for my father in law, supposedly as his assistant. She wouldn't meet my eyes, but from the severe lack of restraint that he was showing around her, the old man was obviously fucking her. Dennis wasn't even hiding what he was doing, shoving his hand up the other one's shirt. How they could see this as more attractive than their wives, I just will never understand. All I knew was I needed to drop these clueless assholes off so I could get back and bang the crap out of two, no three, beautiful women.

I helped them get their bags out, repeating orgasmic quotes in my head of my wife and mother in law to keep from punching them both, and shaking his hand, got back in my father in law's car. He had wanted to drive his car for some reason. When he pulled a stash of something from a quarter panel hidden in the trunk, smiling at me, hand outstretched. "Take care of the ladies for us, will ya" Dennis shouted over his shoulder as the four of them walked into the departure entrance.

Driving fast, but not recklessly, I got home a lot faster than getting to the airport. Visions of three hot horny women danced in my head as I pulled into the driveway, killing the lights. The den was dark, which surprised me. I had thought that the kids and their friends had planned on sleeping in there, watching movies until they passed out. Walking up the side of the house to the back door, I saw a flickering light coming in from the living room next to it. I pulled open the door to reveal an angel in white. Standing clad in a white silk teddy, Jackie stood in the door blocking it. She smiled up at me, putting one finger on my lips to quiet me before I spoke, the other hand taking mine and turning to walk down the hallway, leading me inside. I kicked the door closed with my foot, following her. She paused and slid past me, locking the deadbolt and the handle, pressing her silk clad chest into my arm. The light from the kitchen illumined her as we walked down the hall, showing all of the lines and curves that I had come to love since I met her. She smiled at me over her shoulder, winking, reading my mind.

I followed her sexy ass, watching it shift left and right as we walked into the living room, but saw it had been transformed from the family sitting room into something much more exciting. The curtains were all drawn and the couches moved to the sides. The floor was a patchwork of cushions, futons, comforters, thin mattresses, and other sleeping implements, all laid out with a focal point in the center being the large futon cushion from the den. Kneeling at the head of the futon, clad in a light cream bra, panties, and garter was Maddie my mother in law, but my eyes were drawn from her smooth, dark curves to the small light skinned woman kneeling in the center of the dark colored bed. Gone was the sloppy, bleary eyed drunk who had been pleasing my wife in the bathroom while I left. In her place was a composed beautiful woman, looking at me with a mixture of lust and fear shining from her bright blue eyes. Her blond hair had been styled neatly, falling in waves around her shoulders to rest down her back and across her ample chest. I had always thought Liz was a babe, but there was something different now. She looked less "I dare you to stare at me" and more naturally pretty. That edge was missing, and it honestly made her breathtaking.

Jackie moved up beside me and hugged my arm, leaning up to kiss my cheek. She whispered softly in my ear, "He beats her if she comes." She held me tight as my first instinct almost took me out the door and back to the airport. I looked into her eyes; she just nodded, smiling down at Liz. Maddie stood up, walking around the edge of the futon, her fingers trailing across Liz's small shoulder. The caress was one of familiarity, and caring, not possessiveness and lust. Seeing the hint of shared fury in her eyes, she came to stand in front of me. Her grim expression turned soft as she reached up with both hands to take my face between them, kissing me softly, but long and deep. She pressed herself into me for a moment before slowly letting go, the smile reaching her eyes now. She moved behind me as Jackie came to stand in her place.

My wife looked into my eyes, and I smiled nodding, knowing what she was going to ask. She smirked, reaching up to take my face and kiss me soft and deep, my hands sliding down to cup her buttocks, pulling her in closely. She hugged me, putting her chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Make her feel like you make me feel, baby. I love you, you know what she needs." She pulled back, looking deep into my eyes, showing me that she was okay with it. I heard Liz shift and stand up and saw her small light hands slip around my wife's waist. The look of lust that passed over my wife's face showed me just how much Liz had given to her, now it was Liz's turn to get in return. She turned around in the smaller girl's arms and hugged her tightly, their lips and tongues dancing around one another, full dark and light breasts rubbing against one another. A quick whispered exchange followed and Jackie turned and walked out, taking Maddie with her.

Liz looked so small in comparison to the other two women, her long blond hair drawn over one eye, her hands fidgeted in front of her. Her voice was soft, "The kids are with the Nanny at my house, it's just us." Everything about her screamed victim - the way she held her shoulders shrugged, her arms covering her breasts and her sex. I slipped my shoes off, leaning towards her, causing her to flinch. I could hear her ragged breathing, see her trembling and wanted to help, but I didn't know how. Thinking back to a time we'd been hiking and had come across some deer that looked ready to bolt; she reminded me of a scared animal.

I reached slowly out into the space between us with one hand, waiting. She looked up at me, a slight smile in one corner of her mouth. I kept my voice pitched low saying "It's okay. I know you don't feel safe, but I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to." A single tear dripped down her cheek, her composure beginning to crack.

"Is it me?" I asked, slowly caressing the back of her hand with my thumb. She took a ragged breath, shaking her head.

"I can't help it. Every time I am aroused, I wonder when I'm going to get hit. When I heard you and your wife in the bathroom, I heard the love and the trust, even when you demanded and pleaded." Her grip got tighter, "I just feel like I have no control and he has it all. I was so drunk before I barged right in and went to her, because she made me feel safe."

"So, it's about control?" I asked softly, the glimmer of an idea in my head. She just nodded, not letting go, but flinching when I moved. "Can you call them down?" I asked. Hearing her quick gasp, I chuckled as it sounded relieved and amused.

"Why?" she said, concern in her voice. I just smiled and nodded my head at the stairs. She called out and Jackie and her Mother came down quickly, concern on their faces. Jackie looked at me and relaxed, seeing my smile. I asked her something in Portuguese, Maddie's eyebrows shooting up in response. She smiled at me and moved quickly back up the stairs, Jackie smiling at me and nodding. She came over and gave me a kiss, giving Liz a longer one and whispering to her. Liz looked thoroughly confused as Maddie came down with a small pouch. I went to the middle of the futon, Jackie joining me, starting to unbutton my shirt.

Liz still looked confused saying "But I thought he and I were.... well, I was going to try." she trailed off as Maddie patted her on the ass, moving her to the side. Liz stood watching as Jackie helped me out of my clothes, her hands skillfully rendering me naked in no time flat. Maddie reached into the bag and pulled out a silk handkerchief which she handed to Liz. Reaching in again, she pulled out four black armbands, dropping the silk bag into a nearby chair. Jackie tossed my clothes into another, reaching for the bag, pulling out several long black cords, the point beginning to dawn on Liz's confused mien. I sat down on the futon, offering my wrists and ankles to Maddie, Jackie securing the cords to the iron grating of the fireplace and the legs of the heavy furniture, clipping them to the bands that Maddie secured to me. She adjusted them to give me a bit of wiggle room, but for the most part, I was trapped in the seated position in the middle of the futon. Jackie kissed me, nipping my bottom lip between her teeth and left again with her mother, their excited chatter following them out of the room.

Liz stared down at me, the silk hankie in her numb hands. I said, "Fold it so you can put it over my eyes and tie it securely" I continued as she suited actions to my words, her plump breast inches away from my mouth. She finished, the lingering scent of her perfume the only trace of her as she stood unmoving before me - or at least I assumed. I said, "I can move, I can do some of what I'd really like to do, but only within reason. If you want, I can lie down and you can pull on the rings in the middle of the ropes to pull them tighter." I felt a hand on my chest and back as she laid me down, and felt the ropes pull in quite a bit, giving me slight movement with my legs, but my arms were positioned well away from my body. I'd barely be able to bend my elbows.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, but I shushed her, shaking my head.

"Does this make you feel safer?" I asked simply.

"Yes, it does, are you comfortable?" she asked, her voice raw with emotion. I nodded and heard her call out, "Jackie?" Hearing footsteps coming down the upstairs hallway alerted me to the fact that Jackie was close by and had my back. "Hey Hon, you guys okay" she said from what I thought was the top of the stairs. I heard her quick footsteps coming down a few seconds before I heard Liz breakdown. She was babbling something and Jackie was reassuring her, crooning softly to her in that comforting tone that all Mothers have.

"He's vulnerable now and completely in your control. The most important part is that he's giving you his trust. Don't take advantage of that. You hurt him when he's not asking you to, and you'll be a very sorry little girl let me tell you. You can do this though, don't be afraid to feel. Some of it will be a little scary, but he can't hurt you and let me tell you honey," she chuckled, "Some of it won't be scary and he can please you, even tied down." I heard them kiss followed by footsteps moving away and up the stairs. The room got deathly quiet. I felt her small hand on my arm, stroking the skin on my forearm.

"I had a minute where I wanted to hurt you, I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do," she said, her voice ragged again.

I smiled saying, "Your hand feels nice, how about adding your other one?" I moved around a little to get comfortable, eventually feeling her hand on my chest. She stroked softly, using the tips of her fingers. I could feel goosebumps spreading up and down my arms and chest in response. Her hip must have been near mine because I could feel her warmth as she moved around, exploring my chest, collarbones and thankfully, my nipples. They rose at her touch as I inhaled sharply. "Bit of warning, I'm pretty sensitive there."

"I can tell," she replied, I could almost hear a smile in her voice. Her hand trailed down the outside of my hip, stirring the hairs on the outside of my thighs.

"Tell me what you're thinking," I prompted, licking my lips. I needed to remember to do this with Jackie; the unknown was arousing, as evidenced by the blood slowly rushing to my cock. I could barely see any light she'd put the blindfold on covering almost everything, so I paid more attention to other things. "Are you feeling safe?"

"Yes," she said, the timid unsure tone in her voice slowly getting more confident. "My body wants you to just rape me and get it over with, but I don't want to upset your wife. I like seeing how your body responds when I touch you." Her hand circled my half erectness, moving it to lie on my stomach, the air from the AC exciting my skin, the cool warring with the warmth of her fingers and palms. She pulled her hands away from my legs as I heard her get up and move, feeling her lift my ankles to spread my legs. She slid between them, her thighs moving mine apart more, giving her room to maneuver. I felt something heavy and soft drag across my ankle, move up my leg, across my stomach and travel down the other leg as I guessed she was moving her breasts across my skin, the nipples getting harder as she made her way down my right leg. Her hands reached to either hip to hold onto as she moved, her breathing getting a bit more heavy and excited.

"Mmm that's nice Lizzy." I said softly, trying to convey a modicum of the pleasure my skin was experiencing from her breasts on me.

My cock rose in response, growing fuller and more erect with each pass of her heavy breasts up and down my legs, standing up from where it had lain along my abs. "Ooooh that feels good," she gasped as she partially trapped me between her tits, moving up the length with quick motions, exciting sections at a time and then sliding up and down the full length before repeating the jerking motion in the downward direction. I was breathing heavily, egging her on with my voice, hips, cock and any part I could touch her with. When she suddenly let me go with her tits, grabbing the shaft in both hands jerking me off while licking the underside of my balls, my body arched, an explosion starting in the depths of my being and shooting out of me. Her squeak of surprise was almost laughable except for the waves of ecstasy rolling through my frame and out my cock to splatter on my legs, abs and chest. Thankfully, she kept up the hand job until the last bit rolled out of the tip of my cock.

Breathing heavily, I wasn't ready for her to suck on the head of my already sensitive glans. She bathed the head in spit, her full lips sliding up and down the shaft as she cleaned me off. I writhed on the futon, wanting her to stop, wanting her to take me into her throat. I felt her tongue and mouth on other parts of my body, presumably where my ejaculation had landed. Always keeping either her hand, mouth, or both on my cock while she cleaned up her handiwork, I was aching again, begging for release. Feeling something warm slide up and down the outside of my cock, I was confused until I felt her breast brush against the side of my face. My mouth automatically reached out and caught her nipple with my lips, her cunt grinding up and down my hard shaft trapped between our bodies. She rode the length of me, leaving me helpless as she dragged the folds of her vagina up and down my cock, pausing when the end of me reached the opening of her, and then sliding down the outside of me. The anticipation was almost painful, but the anticipation and the teasing would make penetration even more exciting.

I felt a hand push on my chest as she raised herself up, or so I assumed, and then felt her undo the knot of the blindfold. Loosening it and pulling it off my head with one hand, I looked down at her other hand where it held my member poised at her slit. I looked at her face and saw lust shining there, any hint of hesitation and fear gone. Her long frosted blond hair trailed around her face, the ends brushing against my chest, her longing almost palpable. I smiled and laid there as she slowly eased the head of my cock into her waiting hole. Her lusty smile was worth the teasing on the outside, as an inch then two passed between her velvety lips, turning her lusty smile to an O of passion. Letting me go once enough of me was inside her, she reached up and played with her ample cleavage, her hands alternating between rubbing them together and tweaking her nipples.