Mother in Law in Need Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of my body wanted to shoot the length of me up into her, but I knew she needed to be in complete control, and regardless, I didn't want to ruin the moment for either of us. As more and more of me disappeared inside her, she rested her hands on my chest again, her hips angling more and more of that sexy ass around in a circle, causing me to finally bottom out inside her. I was surprised that this tiny woman could take such a big dick all the way when my wife, who was almost twice her size, couldn't get the whole thing unless she was twisted up. Feeling her pubes mesh with mine caused an involuntary twitch of my hips, but the sound she let out was pleasure, not fear.

"Do that again" she said, lowering herself to lie on my chest, her firm breasts squashed between us as she kissed me wrapping her arms around my neck. I thrust slightly with my hips, making her moan.

"Again" she said around our lips and tongue, her lips parting in a smile.

I was taught to never leave a lady waiting so I gave her several short thrusts in succession, followed by a nice and deep stroke that made her eyes roll back in her head. She moaned into my mouth, not having to egg me on further. She answered each thrust with one of her own her hips and legs coming to know my body and responding. As I pulled slowly out of her, her hips moved in short quick strokes, fucking me in short strokes as I slid further and further out. She moaned as I reached the opening, her strong hips rolling the head of my cock around so that just the tip was inside her. By some unheard cue only our bodies knew, she lined me up and thrust her hips forward as my hips shot up to meet hers. Several repetitions of this, both of us moaning into each other's mouths, I felt my balls begin to contract as the walls of her insides began to shiver and jump. Her long loud moan was all the warning I had as her hips became a blur, pistoning her pussy so my cock shot in and out of her, the tip of my cock kissing her cervix with each stroke. As the walls sheathed around my manhood quivered and shook, I could hold off no longer. Jets of hot sticky fluid bathed her, making the motion slicker and faster, almost uncontrolled. Her "Oh My Gods" became unintelligible blabbering as she lost control of her body, collapsing onto my chest where she spasmed across my body mumbling "Holy fucking shit, holy fuckin.... oh my god, oh my GOD", small bursts of mini orgasms rocking her form.

I lay still, my spent cock softening inside her as the vice between her legs relaxed, slipping from her to flop between my legs.

"I think I saw Elvis" I said, breathing heavily. She started laughing, her pussy bathing my cock and balls in our mingled fluid with each laugh. She was laughing so hard that she fell off me, lying on her side, her head resting on my arm. Seeing movement from the stairs, my wife and Mother in Law stood there with their mouths gaping. After a few moments, they both grinned and started clapping for us.

Liz lay next to me gasping for breath from laughter. Jackie's expression changed suddenly, making her move quickly across the room, taking Liz into her arms. She soothed her with her hands and her voice; Maddie moving up to release me from my bonds. Liz was bawling loudly, tears pouring down her cheeks, not even bothering with the smeared makeup. Jackie pulled the smaller woman into her lap, cradling her while she wept. Once freed, Maddie took my hand and we went out of the room, leaving Liz to recover.

As soon as we were in the hallway, Maddie took me in her arms, holding me. Her lips were right near my ear as she said, "She's never felt that, she's never been given ANYTHING by a man. I love you so much my son, you couldn't have done any better to help her." I pulled her in close, one hand on her lower back, the other between her shoulders, feeling proud. After Liz's sobs lessened, Maddie nipped my ear promising, "We HAVE to do that sometime, but I want to be the one on the bed tied up." She licked my ear and taking my hand walked back into the living room.

Liz stood there holding Jackie's hand, looking small and lost, but through the smeared makeup and tear tracks on her cheeks, she looked better deep in her eyes somewhere. I just stood there, smiled at her, and said "You are most welcome Lizzy." Jackie squeezed her hand and gave her a tap on the butt with her free hand. She slowly walked over to me and carefully hugged me. I thought about where to put my hands without threatening her or ruining whatever block we'd broken through, so I placed them on her hips, my fingers caressing her skin. She hugged me tighter with one arm, the other sliding one hand and then the other to place them on her back. I leaned my body in slowly, bending my knees slightly so I could hug her with my whole body instead of my upper body. She started, took a deep breath, and relaxed.

After a little while standing there in our own little world, she released me, one hand coming up to cup my cheek. I leaned down and kissed her gently, her lips soft and responsive. She stroked my cheek and moved her head back to look into my eyes.

"I'd like to try that again sometime, but I think I should sleep for a little while. Would you try that maybe without the leg ropes?" Her voice was so tentative and soft, I could barely hear it. I slid my hand slowly up her side, along the outside of her arm, up her shoulder, and cupping her cheek, I kissed her. She smiled, turning and walking to the stairs, up them and out of sight.

***************************************

-Geek Writer-

Let me know what you think! The more feedback I get, the more I want to write!