All Comments on 'Mother Used and Abused Me for Sex'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Upswing

Started rather poorly- to many narration topic shifts to really feel like it was moving anywhere. Finished better, but need to work on the intro in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

too many jumps and contradictions...while there is a story there it becomes to convoluted with the constant jumping around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, sizzling hot!!!

A lurker here, one who usually doesn't vote and never leaves a comment, but this story got to me. Wow!

I was expecting just another incest story, but the way you developed your characters, especially the mother, that was amazing. You made me feel as though I was there watching the action.

I could just picture her walking around her son wearing her sexy see through lingerie with stockings and garter belt. That's the image that got me hard. Then, when they were dancing and the mother was the one forcing the son to make all the moves on her to make her boyfriend jealous, that was genius.

The orgy room was something I never realized they had at a swingers dance. Then, when they were back in the room with her boyfriend watching a mother and son having sex, without knowing they were mother and son, that was exciting. Finally to have the son practically rape his mother to make her want him, really want him, I loved this story so much that I'm going to read it again.

I plan on reading some of your other stories. I just had to write to tell you that this was, by far, the greatest incest story I've ever read on this site and I've been reading incest stories, my thing, for years.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, and I gave you a 5 vote, of course.

WmForresterWmForresterover 13 years ago
Great story

Ignore the bashers Susan. My sentiments for this story more mirrors the commentor below, rather than the other two bashers.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Liz

Thank Liz for the vote of support.

And thank you to that other commentor. That, by far, was the best comment I ever received (lol). Wow.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 13 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story, Susan. I gave you a 5 vote.

JohnadiJohnadiover 13 years ago
Anonymous critics

Anonymous critics are like sewers...full of shit!

A good read is a good read, Susan. In my opinion, as long as the reader enjoys your story and their imagination is stretched by your writing, you have succeeded in your task.

By the way, anonymous critic, you should have said 'too convoluted', not 'to convoluted.' If you haven't got the courage to make yourself known, you should do not invite criticism upon yourself.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Johnadi.

It always amazes me that bashers bash my 16,000 word story and then they cannot even write one grammatically correct sentence. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

Thank you for the support of your comment.

CarBuffStuffCarBuffStuffover 13 years ago
Susan!

The most beautiful woman writer on the board. I loved your story, very hot.

Leave it to a woman to write a good incest story. That part where his mother started blowing him and he yelled out Mommy, in front of her ex-boyfriend, was brilliant.

Good luck in the contest.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 13 years ago
Great, just great

I loved your story, Susan. It read more like a love story than an incest story.

No one writes character driven incest stories in the way you do.

Good luck

FatherHolyGhostFatherHolyGhostover 13 years ago
Shame on you!

You're going to Hell for writing such a dirty story that uses and abuses the love of a son for his mother for sex.

I'll say a prayer for you...and me because I'll be going to Hell with you after reading and enjoying your hot, incestuous story. I can't wait to tell the other priests at the Rectory.

HornyDevilSatanHornyDevilSatanover 13 years ago
Don't listen to him.

The good Father writes going to Hell is a bad thing. I could use someone like you to write some press releases for me.

I shall look forward to seeing you one day soon.

SisterGoodieTwoShoesSisterGoodieTwoShoesover 13 years ago
Stop it!

You two stop your bickering this instant.

It's just a story and doesn't mean that Susan will go to Heaven or Hell.

Susan, I hope you will come to the convent to see me. I have something to show you, if you know what I mean (hee, hee).

BarbieBunnyBarbieBunnyover 13 years ago
So very realistic

I agree with the poster who said that only a woman can write an incest story.

I found the characters believeable and the story realistic.

Thank you for writing it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
nicely done

I liked the turmoil that they had and finally gave into the love and lust that had grown between them.

I would like to read more of the two of them.

What will happen at their next party?

Will Ryan become jealous of his mother ex-lover Ralph, if Ralph tries to get back with his mother, or will he be man enough to take care of all of his mother's sexual wants and needs?

A lot of questions left unanswered

SimonCowellSimonCowellover 13 years ago
Not enough

There aren't enough mother son stories on this site, but this was a good one, one of the better ones.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I could picture Christine. Wonderful, just wonderful.

Will you write another story, possible with Ryan doing a threesome, two men with Christine or another woman, perhaps.

I gave you a 5 vote. Good luck in the contest.

SuperHeroRalphSuperHeroRalphover 13 years ago
Wow!

Normally incest stories aren't my thing, but I had to see what all the excitement was about. Wow.

This story was hot. It made me hard and you are so very pretty.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
mommy taken in all but one hole so far

out standingly hot and so ver horny brilliant story but nothn g less than i expected from such asa you susan your stories are second to none.

the writing was pure majical genius love the story to bit. it was like the best book i have every read i want it to go on and on. into the next part. there no doubt in my mind this story will take some beating. i may even have to read read this awesome story it was so very arousing it had my cock standing up stiff from start to finish and it still won't go down thats how well you wrote the best seller. you won my heart and my vote at being the best story i have every read so far. exciting breath taking and amazing. your the best susan thank you for such and enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great writing, such a talent

It almost doesn't matter what the subject matter is. the writing and dialogue are first class all the way

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all so very much for reading, voting, and taking the time to comment on my story.

I appreciate the feedback.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Impossible to read:

Too much rambling bull shit to get words on a page to make a coherent story. Dialog rambles and repeats every other paragraph.

Not good writing technique.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Vietvet

Vietvet, the author of no stories didn't like my story. He said the dialogue rambled.

I'm sorry Vietvet that you didn't like my story. Maybe you should write your own story to show me what I'm doing wrong.

Yet, if I go by the comments that I receive and the feedback that is sent to me, you are in the minority. Maybe it is you who rambles and not my dialogue.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my story. Perhaps, you shouldn't read my stories anymore, since they displease you, as this isn't the first time you've bashed my stories. Yet, here you are again shitting you misery over everyone else's good time.

oldkiwidude08oldkiwidude08over 13 years ago
This was simply brilliant

Well well, what can I say, that was simply brilliant. I absolutely think that was pure genius portaying the mother as an exhibitionist. For all the voyeurists in your loyal readers, we salute you. This story was well written and weaved around at just the right pace to keep it fresh and almost believable. The sign of a very good writer. I congratulate you on a story that was well written and wish you very well in the compitition. Oh by the way, I gave you a 5 because that was the highest score I could give. All the best, and wish you were my mom.... Lol Cheers

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I loved your story. You treated the subject matter incredibly well with an alnost perfect pace.

I could not stop reading till the story was complete and the ending left me very satisfied.

Thank you for writing!

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great inc plot!

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank all of those who have read, voted, and commented on this story. Even though I appreciate all those who took the time to vote and comment, there are 99% of readers who don't comment and who don't even vote.

We writers write for you dear reader and the least that you can do for us is to give us the support of your vote and a bit of encouraging feedback to make all of the writers who write here, write a better story.

Thanks,

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let's count the comments you didn't write yourself, andtheend.

3, not including mine. You pathetic chump. You're simply deluding yourself, and have zero respect here on Lit.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all your comments everyone

Thank you for all your comments everyone, even the bashing ones.

I suppose the bashing comments are just from those jealous writers who don't like my story. Too bad.

If you don't like me or my story, why comment? Surely, you didn't even take the time to read it. If you did, you'd be like the majority of those who read my story and thought that it was hot.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry

I'm sorry you didn't like my story, addressed to the poster below. Perhaps, it's not so much my story as it is my style. The fact that you failed to read beyond the first page is much like opening a bottle of wine and sniffing it without tasting it.

Had you continued reading you would have discovered a son struggling to love his mother. It's an erotic tale, especially when they get to the swingers' dance.

Nonetheless, my style is, instead of describing characters and scenes, sometimes, I compare them to movies. Asides are as much my style of writing as the diversity of characters and categories are.

Thank you for making your comment.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

I have always liked your stories and this one is no exception. This was a nice storyline about a mom using her son first and then, really liking him. I don't usually read long stories, but started it because I knew it was going to be good and so it was.

5 stars from me and good luck for the contest. I am going for your other contest stories now.

diggypopdiggypopover 13 years ago
Grew on me...glad I gave it a chance

The rambling asides and constant repetition were a little off-putting, at first. But as I kept reading, it seemed more and more as if they accurately reflected the mindset of the narrator, who might be kind of a loser, but allowing myself to get drawn into his viewpoint made the experience quite erotic. You did more with a supposedly unpolished style than a lot of so-called real writers could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thunbs up mate

Great job on the amount of detail, I really enjoyed the story. Good luck with the contest mate. 5 stars

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Hot story about a hot mess

I love mother-son incest stories and this one's a doozy.

You didn't just describe the sex, you described the son's turmoil about being attracted to, desiring, and taking his mother which wins you major points with me, though the way the mother acts is extremely bitchy and self-justifying.

I feel sorry for all concerned in this story.

It would massively suck to lose a beloved spouse suddenly, and I don't mind folks who swing. Play nice and safe and have a good time but the mom flunks nice and safe and I'd argue isn't having that great a time, either, whatever her erotic skills and heavy breathing in the story. For her, it's performance art to feed her ego.

The son wants to love and be loved, but Christine's just using him to avoid feeling alone and powerless. That morning after scene says it all about the emotional trainwrecks Christine makes when she uses sex as an emotional anesthetic and blase about the consequences.

Frank wanted Christine to play nice, she didn't, and then SHE got upset when Frank refuses to play anymore? WTF?

You painted a vivid picture of a hurt woman inflicting her anguish on others.

At any rate, great story. Good luck in the contest, Susan, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

That was as good as a story can get. Nice beginning, great story, and perfect end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

JUST AS I EXPECTED ANOTHER VERY ENTERTAINING STORY BY THIS REMARKABLE AUTHOR... EYE WOOD LIKE TO ADDRESS, VIETVET & HIS IMPLYING HER STORY WASN'T WRITTEN VERY WELL.. PERHAPS HE WOOD BEE MORE CONFERABLE READING SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF ("Look look, look sea Jane run, sea spot run, next line should read see dick run .. however just to insure that it remains interesting, eye will make a slight change sea dick get hard..eye wood love two address another anonymous butt eye dew knot want too loose any more bananas..joe

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Good story

The plot is driven by characters & dialogue, a trait shared by storytellers adept at their craft. My only beef is that you ended it rather abruptly. I though it deserved a more thorough detailing of the emotional devestation the son was going through, with maybe a longer sequence of him dominating his mother sexually.

Whatever, I still enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mother and Son

Great story , loved the dialogue . I would like to have read more intimate descriptionof how it felt when his cock touched his mothers pussy for the very first time (I want to experience that ). I love mother and son stories , seduction , tease , stockings and heels , French kissing , but please , no anal- why would a son want his mothers bum when there is a beautiful wet hairy pussy to be had . I would also love to read how his mother had a night out and came home and teased her son and how she told him she had been a naughty mother , how they FRench kiss and eventually end up in bed with her teasing his cock with her very wet hairy pussy before mounting him and slowly sliding down his cock giving him mind blowing SLOPPY SECONDS . No one has ever written such a story before --- maybe you could delight us with such an erotic story --PLEASE .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i kept

anticipating that ralph's girlfriend would actually be his daughter....that would have been great!!!!!!

pope32767pope32767over 12 years ago
Very funny!

This story is really very funny (as well as being extremely hot). The way in which the narrator (and his mother too) keep repeating arousing phrases and detail while being shocked by their implications is just wonderful. There's real art to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What?

The first six paragraphs of the story had me so confused. They seemed to be in the wrong order? I couldn't get past it, so I came here to the end to write a note about it!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
so tired of the fake reluctance

All I can say is eew! over and over again with the same schtick.

a real detraction.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
readable

wasnt bad i always hate when mom is swinging or slutting around with everyone wouldve been a better story for me personally if she gave all that up completely and gave herself completely to her son wasnt bad though keep it up

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

They're both fucknuts who deserve each other.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
Contradicted itself in many ways.

One minute, he wants to have incest, the next he doesn't and refuses to do it ever again, and then he talks of swinging with his mother! Also, what exactly happened with Ralph? Still, the sex was hot, I admit that much. 4 stars, with 1 point deducted for self-contradiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
andtheend. You're taking some comments to much to heart

You need to learn to just ignore the comments made by those who think it's cute and all right to just blast you as some do. To me it just shows poor taste and manners. You should also learn to accept the fact that not everyone will like your work. People have their own tastes and preferences. That's OK. Such is life. I liked your story and will read more of them under the numerous names you have written under. Thanks for the story.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Into needs work

I couldn't get past the first four paragraphs cuz you're all over the damn place I didn't know what Direction you were heading in

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

Hated the bitch after page 2.

bigmark976bigmark9763 months ago

A Great Story, But You Can't Leave It There, We Need to Know What Happens Between Halloween And New Year Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous