Mother Used and Abused Me for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

"Sure baby," she said giving me a kiss and my cock a gentle stroke.

Damn, this woman was always grabbing my cock. I never knew she was so fond of penises. With all the rooms on the same floor and many of the doors open to anyone who wanted to enter, party, and indulge their sexual appetite further, we walked down to our room. As soon as we did, as soon as the door slammed shut behind us, we were all over one another, even more than w were in the orgy room, now that we were finally alone. With her dress already bunched up around her waist and my hands all over her panty clad ass and pussy, we couldn't stop kissing and feeling one another.

Hurriedly, I got her out of that damn dress and she removed my Dad's boxing trunks and underwear from me. Now, with my Mom in her bra, panty, garters, and stockings, and me naked, we went back to kissing. My hands were all over her hot, sexy body. Feeling her tits and nipples through her bra, I felt her pussy and ass through her sheer panty. All the while, she fondled and stroked my naked cock and cupped my balls. I couldn't believe my mother was giving me a slow hand job. Without a doubt, feeling the sensation of my mother's hand on my naked cock, I'll be masturbating over this memory for the rest of my life.

"You have a beautiful cock, Ryan, just like your father's cock," she said staring at it, before looking up at me.

"Don't," I said.

"What?"

"Don't compare me to Dad. Not now. Not tonight. Tonight, you're not my mother and I'm not your son. I'm Ryan and your Christine. We're lovers. Okay?"

Spoiled, as soon as my Mom mentioned my Dad, the mood of the moment stopped as quickly as it started. With my libido deflated as much as my erection, as if having just been electrocuted, when she compared me to my Dad made me realize that she wasn't Christine, she was my mother. I was about to have sex with my mother. Depraved and perverted, I was ready to fill my Mom's pussy with my cock. What is wrong with me? I sat on the bed slumped over and defeated.

"What's wrong baby," she said.

"This is wrong, Mom. I can't do this."

"That's okay. I'm sorry I mentioned your Dad at a time such as this. We both got a little carried away. We're both a little too horny, too excited, and too drunk."

Ready to call it a night, ready to go to bed, there was a knock at the door. Figuring it was just someone hoping to find a party and a swinger's invitation, we paid the knock no never mind. Then, again, this time louder, another knock.

"Christine? It's Ralph and Linda. Are you in there?"

I don't know why I did, but with my cock suddenly sticking out straight again with the thought of exposing myself to Linda, I got up and opened the door naked. I wasn't ashamed or embarrassed with Linda and/or Ralph to see my engorged prick. I was emboldened. I was emblazoned. I was proud. I was a swinger. Crossing the threshold of appropriate behavior to incestuous debauchery, I was just about to fuck my mother had she not mentioned my Dad. What difference did it make to walk around the room naked now?

"Don't let us stop you," said Ralph. "Linda and I like to watch," he said with dirty laugh.

You like to watch, huh? Game on. If only he knew what he was watching was a mother with her son, he'd probably be even more excited than he, obviously, already was. He invited himself in our room, a room, he had paid for anyway, and made himself comfortable in the chair across from the bed. Linda sat on his lap with her short skirt raised nearly to her waist and high enough to show me that she wasn't wearing any panties. She had a shaved pussy and she looked more like a little girl than she did a mature woman. After seeing Linda's naked pussy, a pussy without hair, as if looking at a modern house without character, I preferred my mother's trimmed pussy.

What my Mom saw in this guy, I had no idea. He was about ten years older than she was and Linda looked young enough to be his daughter. I figured Linda for thirty-something. Ralph reminded me of a short, fifty-something Drew Carey, but without the glasses and before he dropped all the weight.

"Okay," said my mother intent on continuing the swinging charade for Ralph's benefit. It was apparent to me that she'd do anything to make Ralph jealous, even if it meant using my body and abusing my emotions for the sexual attraction that I suddenly had for my mother to do it. "Where were we?"

She grabbed me and pulled me down beside her on the bed. She laughed, before kissing me even more passionately than she did before on the dance floor, while fondling, caressing, and stroking my naked cock. I was beyond objecting. If I protested, they'd be feeble attempts at best.

Still, I couldn't believe my mother was going to go through this charade, just for the sake of making Ralph jealous on the hopes of getting him back, as her swinging boyfriend. Willing to do anything to get what she wanted, I couldn't believe my mother was fondling and stroking my naked cock, while her swinger ex-boyfriend and his young girlfriend watched us making out on the bed. If I had any control before, with my Mom making comment that I reminded her of my Dad, I had no control now, especially after my mom slid down the bed and took me in her mouth.

"Mommy!"

Shit! I couldn't believe I blurted that out. I couldn't believe I just called her Mommy. The jig was up now. I ruined the whole damn thing. There goes my blowjob. Only, it was all her fault and not mine. She surprised the shit out of me, figuratively, of course, and excited me, an understatement, by taking my cock in her mouth. I never expected my Mom to blow me, especially after she said on the dance floor that she'd never blow her son. As soon as I said Mommy, my Mom stopped sucking my cock. Still holding my cock in her hand, she removed my cock from her mouth and looked up at me with a sad how could you look in her eyes.

I looked back at her with a sorry look, but a look of innocence. Me, Mommy? I wanted to say. How could I not accidentally blurt out Mommy, when you shocked the shit out of my by taking my cock in your mouth? At that moment, I didn't have the presence of mind to call you Christine. Okay? As soon as she took my cock in her mouth, I reverted back to the way we were before and she was no longer Christine, but my mother giving me a blowjob.

"Kinky," said Ralph, "you calling Christine Mommy. I like that," he said. "That's really hot. We love role playing, too. Linda likes calling me Daddy, while I pretend she's my dirty daughter or my sexy daughter-in-law. Sometimes we pretend she's my niece coming to stay for a visit. Don't we, baby," he said grabbing a handful of her tit and French kissing her, while she fondled his cock through his pants.

"We sure do, baby," she Linda giving Ralph all the attention that he needed and so required but that made my mother jealous enough to blow me.

I couldn't believe it. Ralph bought it. He thought we were just role playing. We were all set and ready for launch.

Jealous, no doubt, that Ralph and Linda were going at one another in our hotel room, my Mom returned to blowing me. Oh, my God. Good God almighty. Buckle my seatbelt, I'm getting ready for takeoff. My Mom was hitting all my launching sequence buttons by sucking my cock. Connected by birth, when I looked down and my Mom looked up at me, to see my big, hairy, hard prick in her mouth was so very exciting and something that I will never forget, so long as I live.

She was sucking me and stroking me like I've never been sucked and stroked before by anyone, even Gloria, the hot, college cheerleader who blew every guy on the football team and proudly bragged about it, didn't give me a better blowjob at my first dorm, keg party than my mother was giving me now. Always, I thought no one could top Gloria's blowjob, that is, until my mother was sucking my cock now.

I knew what we were doing was wrong. I knew making out with my mother, while I was naked and she was just in her sexy see through panty and bra was incest, but I didn't care. Sickened by my sexual attraction to my mother and her sexual attraction to me before, I was too sexually aroused to give a shit to stop any of it now. I was just so out of my mind with lustful desire for my mother that I couldn't help myself. There was just no way that I wanted any of this to stop. Not to be denied having sex with my mother, I wanted her too much to exert any self-control.

As if we were alone in the room, I put my hand to the back of my mother's head and started fucking her mouth, really humping her face. I so wanted to cum in my mother's mouth, but I controlled myself. Over too soon, I didn't want this to end, just by me cumming off in my mother's mouth. I needed to make love to my mother. I needed to know what my cock felt like in my mother's pussy.

I pulled her up to me and as I did, I unhooked and removed her bra. She was topless and her naked tits were pressed against my chest. I could feel her nipples. My horny hands were all over my mother's tits, before my mouth was sucking her nipples. She had great tits, so round and firm. I love my mother's tits. A surreal experience, even though I realized that I was sucking my mother's tits, the fact that I was at a swingers' dance in a hotel room with two other swingers watching us made it okay. She had great tits, so round and firm. I love my mother's tits.

When I turned to look at Ralph, he was mesmerized watching us. He had stopped his little charade of playing with his young girlfriend to watch me fuck and suck his ex-girlfriend, Christine, my mother. Who could blame him? Even though my mother was a good ten years older, she was so much hotter than Linda in every way. If only he knew we were mother and son, what would he say then?

I felt her through her panties and she was wet, so very wet, wetter now than she was on the dance floor, when I was finger fucking her. I pushed her panty aside and probed her with my fingers, again, this time even deeper. I couldn't believe I was finger fucking my Mom again. I love my mother's pussy.

Then, I reached down and pulled off her panty. Now she was naked and even thought I knew stripping my Mom naked was wrong, I didn't care. Besides, she was sucking my cock and the least that I could do was to return the favor. I lowered myself down between her legs and lowered my mouth to her pussy. Without caring that she was my mother and I was her son, I started licking her, while finger fucking her. I had her squirming in no time. I was determined not to stop until I gave her an orgasm with my mouth and with my fingers and I did. Then, when she reached for me, I climbed on top of her.

When, I turned to look to see what Ralph and Linda were doing, Linda was on her knees giving Ralph a blowjob, but Ralph was staring at us having sex. Obviously, he was more interested in watching us than in receiving a blowjob from Linda. We started passionately French kissing again and I felt her hand direct my stiff cock inside of her and, as if it was always meant to be, I slid right inside my Mom's pussy. My cock was deep in my mother's pussy. I was making love to my Mom. I was fucking my mother. Humping her harder and fucking her deeper, then when she returned my humps, now with the rhythm we had going by bouncing off the mattress, I was really banging my mother.

She felt so good, so wet, so tight, and so warm, and I couldn't stop French kissing her, while fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. I lowered my head down to suck her big boobs. Pulling her nipples out with my teeth, I couldn't get enough of her big tits.

"Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me," I said.

"Fuck your mother, son," she replied. "Fuck me, Ryan."

"I love you, Mommy."

I didn't want to call her Christine anymore. She wasn't Christine to me now. She was my mother. She was my Mommy to me and the fact that I was having hot, salacious sex with my mother made our sex so much more exciting.

"Oh, baby, Mommy loves her little boy," she said playing my game of incest, while running her fingers through my hair with one hand and cupping my ass with her other. "Fuck Mommy. Fuck your mother, son. Stick that big, hard, hairy cock that I helped to make up my tight, wet pussy."

I never knew my mother loved talking dirty, but she was making me really hot. Having sex with my mother was the most surreal experience I ever had. With my head still reeling from not only seeing my Mom naked but also touching, sucking, and fucking her naked body, she did all of those things to me, too.

It was late, after 3am, and my Mom and I were lying together in bed warm with the warmth of sexual afterglow. Ralph and Linda had already left. It was even obvious to me that he was jealous. My Mom had done what she had set out to do, sexually used me and emotionally abused me to make him jealous. She wanted to make him jealous enough for him to want her enough again to reject Linda and take her back. Even though Linda was ten years younger than my Mom, she wasn't as pretty and she didn't have my Mom's hot body.

The next morning, after we had showered and dressed, and as I was packing my bag to leave the room, my Mom came in the room from downstairs. She was all excited. She was so happy. She had caught up with Ralph just before he left the hotel.

"Well, it worked," she said. "After our sexy role play, last night, Ralph wants me back. Thank you for helping me, Ryan. You're such a dear," she said kissing me on the cheek.

Role play? Who was playing? Such a dear? Are you kidding me? She thinks she can just kiss me on the cheek after everything we did last night? She sucked my cock. I ate her pussy. I gave her an orgasm with my mouth and my fingers. Then, I fucked her. I made love to her. I can't believe this is happening that she can just write me off. I actually thought this was the start of something good, really good. Even though I thought all of this, I couldn't say any of this. Then, I did.

"Helping you?" I collapsed on the bed and sat there in a heap of confusion. I was an emotional wreck, after taking my incestuous rollercoaster ride with my insensitive, swinging mother. "Mom, you sexually used me and emotionally abused me."

"No, I didn't Ryan. There you go blowing things out of proportion. You knew what this was right from the start, a ruse just to make Ralph jealous."

"A ruse? You didn't tell me you were going to have incestuous sex with me. All you said was you wanted me to escort you to the dance. Then, from dancing with you, you sucked and fucked me, just to make Ralph want you back. You're the one who blew things out of proportion by blowing me and fucking me, Mom, your son, just to make your ex-boyfriend jealous, so that he'd want you back. How could you do that? What kind of mother are you? How could you take advantage of me like that? How dare you?"

"Ryan, I was drunk. We were both drunk. I didn't plan for any of that to happen. I didn't plan to have sex with you, really I didn't."

"Drunk? Neither of us were drunk enough to know what we did was wrong."

"Besides, with you ogling my naked photos and masturbating over me in your room for years, you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

"Oh, mother please knock it off with me ogling and masturbating over your naked photos. Okay? I did. So what? I stared at every one of your naked photos over and again and jerk off over them over and again. Okay? Are you happy now?"

"I knew you did, Ryan. A mother can always--"

"Knock it off, mother. You were at me right from the start. Kiss me, Ryan, Ralph is watching. Feel my tits, Ryan, Ralph is looking. Finger my pussy, Ryan. Ralph is staring,"

"You're right, but Ralph hurt me by rejecting me for a younger woman. You can't possibly understand how violated I felt."

"I think I can, mother, in the way that you violated me."

"I'm sorry, but I was lost after your father died and Ralph, along with this swinging lifestyle, took my mind off my grief and then to lose him to a younger woman, who isn't even as good looking as I am and doesn't have the body that I have, was a real slap in my face."

Excuses and more excuses, there she is talking about her feelings. Always, it's all about her, but what about my feelings? How could she use and abuse me like that? My Mom played me and I was angry. I was jealous that my Mom sexually used me and emotionally abused me and now that she's done with me, I'm not supposed to feel anything? I hated to admit it, but I was hurt that she wanted Ralph over me. Now that I had sex with my mother, feeling possessive, I was jealous.

"You were stroking my cock through my pants on the dance floor, Mom. I'm only human. You got me terribly excited, so excited, that I'd do anything, even have sex with you."

"I'm sorry, Ryan. I really am." She sat on the bed next to me and put her arm around me. "Can you forgive me?"

Just the feel of her body so close to mine, was enough to get me excited again. There we were alone in a hotel room. I may not have another chance like this again. I needed to know if there was something more between us than her just trying to make her boyfriend jealous. I knew that once we were home, once we were away from this swinging environment and gone from this hotel room that we'd never broach the subject again.

With my head resting on her shoulder, I lightly kissed her neck and cheek, while she fondled my fingers. I knew kissing my Mom's neck would get her going. Yet, what was easy for me to do last night to seduce her, was more difficult for me this morning. In the bright morning light without a dance floor filled with swingers, copious amounts of alcohol, and the loud musical background of a swingers' dance, I was trying to seduce my mother.

This was reality now and not some suspended disbelief of a wild swingers' orgy. We were real people, a mother and her son, with real feelings and emotions, and not swingers, who are able to detach how they truly feel just for the sake of sex. After we just had an incestuous, sexual affair, I guess, I was hoping to have another one to prove that I was the better man for her than Ralph. For sure, the other way around this morning with me being the aggressor, I was the victim last night and she was the predator. I cupped her breast and fingered her nipple through her bra and blouse.

"Ryan, don't," she said brushing my hand away. "Stop," she said when I caressed her breast through her blouse and bra. "We can't do this," she said, when I slid my hand beneath her dress and touched her between her legs, a place where I had licked her only a few, short hours ago.

She pushed me away, but I persevered. Unwilling to take no for an answer, I put her hand on the bulge in my pants and turned her head to kiss her. Only, when I tried to part her lips with my tongue, she turned her head away and removed her hand from my bulge.

"I want you, Mom."

"No, Ryan, stop, please," she said standing. "I'm your mother and you're my son. This is wrong. This is incest."

"It wasn't wrong last night, Mommy. It wasn't incest last night."

"That was different. That just happened because we were both drunk and in the moment and that, I assure you, will never happen again," she said raising her voice, along with her indignation.

"Bullshit!"

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close, then kissed her hard, French kissed her. This time, she allowed me to part her lips with my tongue and with a deft hand, I lifted the back of her skirt and felt her ass through her panty. She tried to push me away, but I was too strong for her. I wasn't about to be denied.

With her struggling, I pushed her back on the bed, reached up her skirt, and pulled down her panty. Every time she tried to get up, I pushed her down. Then, once I settled myself between her legs, once I started licking her pussy, as if I had just given her a pacifier, she quieted down, that is, until I excited her in the way that no son should ever excite his mother.

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers