Mother Used and Abused Me for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers

"Oh, Ryan, lick my pussy," she said running her fingers through my hair. "Fuck me with your fingers, Ryan. Lick me with your tongue, son. Make me cum. Make Mommy cum, Ryan, my lover boy, my baby, my son. Make Mommy cum."

As soon as she had an orgasm, I quickly stripped off my clothes. My mother already had her blouse, skirt, and bra removed and I mounted her. As I did last night, my hands were all over her big tits. I couldn't get enough of her nipples and when I wasn't fingering them, I was sucking them.

Then, I climbed higher up and she reached her hand down to direct my stiff cock in her pussy. I was fucking my mother now, again, just as I fucked her last night. No, correction, I was making love to my mother. This was real. There were no pretenses, no excuses of alcohol, of trying to make Ralph jealous, or of pretending to be just another swinging couple, instead of who we really were, a mother having incestuous sex with her son.

She had another orgasm, but I held back. I didn't want to cum inside my mother's pussy. I wanted her to blow me. I wanted to experience cumming in my mother's mouth. After she had her orgasm, I climbed higher on the bed and put my cock by her mouth. She engulfed me. Even better than last night, never in my life has anyone blown me in the way that my mother was sucking my cock now.

"Suck my cock, Mommy. Blow me, Mommy. Make me cum. Oh, mother, that feels so good. Show me. I want to see. Look up at me. I want to see my cock in your mouth. Yeah, that's it. Oh, baby, suck it. Suck it, Mom."

"Cum, baby," she said removing my cock from her mouth long enough for her to speak, while still stroking me.

My Mom was such a good cocksucker. She had skills. She cupped my balls with one hand and stroked me with her other, as she sucked and licked my cock. I could feel her tongue curling around the girth of my cock, before her tongue flicked at the head. Never has anyone sucked my cock like that before or since. This was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life. For sure, only a mother knows how to blow her son. Only a mother knows what her son wants and really needs.

"Oh, Mommy! Suck me, Mom. Blow me, Mommy. I'm cumming, Mom! Fuck! Fuck!"

I exploded a huge load of cum in my mother's mouth and she licked me clean. Just the sight of seeing my cock buried in my mother's mouth is a sight that I'll never forget and one that I'll masturbate over for years.

Now, that I was done, now that I exploded my cum in my mother's mouth and she swallowed all that I gave her, I was done with her. On my own terms, I used her and abused her body in the way that she had used and abused me. Now, I didn't care if she went back to Ralph. I didn't care if she rejected me for him. Payback is a bitch, bitch and, on my own terms, I ate my Mom's pussy, fucked her, gave her two orgasms, made her blow me, and ejaculated in her mouth. I was done with her and this incestuous relationship. Now able to get on with my life without lusting over my mother anymore, we'd never have incestuous sex again.

Ah, but what a difference a day makes. Now with Ralph out of the picture, we have plans to attend the New Year's Eve swingers' party, as a couple. No one knows we're mother and son. It's none of anyone's business what we do behind closed doors. We're swingers. Besides, this is our life and we are free to live it any way that we want.

Happy Halloween

andtheend
andtheend
797 Followers