All Comments on 'Motherfriend'

by LanceQuiver

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love. Throughout the story I can feel the love mom has for her son, having sex with him is her ultimate expression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOLDEN CAULFIELD HAS NOTHING ON THIS CHARACTER

I WAS SO REMINDED OF CATCHER IN THE RYE AS I READ THIS. IM NOT SAYING IT HAS THE LITERARY GRAVITAS AS THAT GREAT BOOK, BUT IT HAS THE SAME FEEL OF WONDERMENT, CURIOSITY, AND LIGHT-SPIRITEDNESS. I ENJOYED IT ALOT. THAT THE LOVE BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON WAS SO PERVASIVE AND OBVIOUS BUT NOT GUSHED AT US IN UNNECESSARY URGENCY MADE THE STORY MUCH BETTER FOR ME. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I TRULY LOVE STORIES WHERE THE DEEP LOVE IN THE MOTHER-SON PARTNERSHIP IS THE DRIVING FORCE FOR THEIR SEXUAL ATTRACTION, BUT HERE IT WAS OBVIOUS WITHOUT BEATING US OVER THE HEAD WITH IT.

twistedthoughts1978twistedthoughts1978over 6 years ago
I love the deep love in this story.

This is a very well written and grammatically correct composition. I love the fact you add so much detail and slowly built up this passionate experience. My one critique is you didn't need the paragraph about penis size and how the reader can select whatever ethnicity they like. It seems that the reader would do that on there own without prompting. To me it seemed to break the flow of the story and diminish the mental world the reader had built in their head. Afterward i was able to rebuild this mental vision in a short time, but with some of the realness being lost. But other than that this was the most fantastic story i have read in a long time. I would love to have your grace in writing, and would love any critiques on my submissions you have to offer. Pleas write more of this, i would love a second chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked it a lot. The writing was very good. For me, it would have been hotter with more dirty talk but that's what gets me going. Good job.

peyskippeyskipover 6 years ago
Wow!

Great first effort! Mine is a bit darker than the rest of my body too! I liked having that little tidbit!

LanceQuiverLanceQuiverover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all - seriously - for smart, kind comments so far!

Thanks so much for all the comments so far....with a first submission I didn't know what to expect. I'm very encouraged to hear that others (alwaystaboo & anonymous) appreciate and 'get' a story where the relationships and motivations are shown thru action and dialogue rather than described directly - that's what I'm drawn to in my fav stories on Literotica, and that's what I was going for.

sex4lf57 - dirty talk didn't feel right for me for this 'first time' scene. Could totally see it in a follow-up story tho'! Now that the walls have been broken down. I imagine the mother has a lot more of a 'past' than the son communicates in this story-line....;-)

twistedthoughts1978 - you're absolutely right about the penis size paragraph. I was being cute, and some part of me knew it didn't fit there but I didn't listen, so Thank You for calling me out on it. I suppose I should consider re-submitting an edited version...do other writers like to re-write after posting, is it worth doing?

JBinGAJBinGAover 6 years ago
THIS WAS REALLY IMPRESSIVE!

One of the most readable stories I've ever found on Literotica, and I've read hundreds. Obviously carefully proof read and free from the typical grammar and spelling errors. I think you nailed it as a fantasy that feels so real, so believable. Please favor us with more soon! Thanks for the splendid effort. :)

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Sweet And Loving

The way mom and son sex should be! Learn your lessons well, son!

The nude scene to set the stage was absolutely delightful, reminding me of my youth with my own mother. We never arrived at nirvana like your lucky couple, but for years she would allow me to see her in various stages of undress (yes, even nude) and let me help with the hooks, buttons, and zippers of her clothes. Even the stocking clips on her garter belts sometimes (no pantyhose back then, kids). She would pull her stockings on and do the front clips while sitting at her makeup table, then stand in front of me and turn around so I could make sure her seams were straight and hook the back ones with her soft ass just inches from my face. Sigh.... Those vivid, technicolor memories still get me going, many decades later.... ;-)

Terrific job for a first story, my hat goes off to you. I wish I had the storytelling gift, but every time I try, it just feels wooden and clumsy to me.

Please keep on writing and gifting us with your work. Perhaps a sequel that explores a loving FWB relationship between our star-crossed lovers? I mean, she's gotta let him eat her sweet pussy (and creampie -- fresh or stale, it's always a treat) one of these days, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

sensuous, loving, seriously good

arklight53arklight53over 6 years ago
Superb

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Just Wow, very impressive first story! Hope you so some more. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
spellbinding

good feelings of discovery and advancing passing through borders. wow!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
mutual discovery

Done with care and a sense of mutual respect.

Please can we have more?

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
Nicely Done

If incest was like this in real life and not fantasy it should be legal

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
very nice

and very sensual

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 6 years ago
Waiting for

Chapter 2 as this story needs more written words. Very well done, I really enjoyed such a loving story of a Mother and Son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done!

Very erotic and sensual. Look forward to reading more.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiverover 6 years agoAuthor

I want to comment again on how very encouraging and helpful the Literotica community has been for this first posting of mine! I've received some very helpful editorial suggestions, which I DEFINITELY appreciate - I take pride in submitting a 'clean' story, but shit slips through. I'll make corrections in my final file and hope to re-post a better, corrected copy for future readers...although I'm unsure as yet how that will work.... I need to read the bulletin board to make sure anything I re-submit will replace this one and not just complicate matters.

And to be honest: I'd felt this tale was over and done with, and I've begun working on a couple very different stories. But your many encouraging comments have inspired me to think about building further on this one as well. To bring something new to the table, so to speak. Writers should be like chefs...they should always surprise you, offering you somehow something more than what you expected. Hopefully I can do that...but I still need to serve some other customers first...;-)

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
I liked it

Personally, I'm a bit more hesitant about accepting parent-child sexual relationships, even if they are 18+ adults. That parent bond creates an unequal relationship.

But, if the story is told right, I can ignore that. I'm somewhat of a romantic in that I believe that even when people are just having monkey sex (no offense to monkeys), the characters should at least halfway like each other; though grudge sex can be hot in its own right (you know -- they can't stand each other, but can't help frantically interlocking their bits together, either). However, when family members cross that sexual boundary, it should be because of love -- whether it's to teach (as in this story), to help heal, or because that person you grew up with is someone you discover can't live without.

There is a lot of truth to the notion that family knows your faults, and loves you anyway - which really is a big deal.

Good parenting is teaching your children the skills so they can be successful in life. This particular mother's intention fits into that desire, to help her son learn what he needs to find to successfully please his future lover / sex partner / wife / whatever. Though the mother's own historical lack of relationships, aided by the wine and cannabis, no doubt had a hand in convincing her it was okay for her to personally initiate him; she could have looked for a single MILF among her friends (but then it wouldn't be taboo, would it?). Mom's own physical enjoyment was why she was willing at the end to continue their mutual education -- apparently some refresher courses CAN be fun.

A few errors, but I found it charming. And, there wasn't too much angst on the son's part. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY NICELY WRITTEN

It was a fun read for me.

AlondraAlondraover 6 years ago
Very well done!

Definitely one of the better entries I've read on here in the past five years.

Your theatrical background shines through most appropriately. Very realistic and credible. And your style reminds me of my own stories, so there's high praise for you! Even your comments are eloquent.

I imagined Ava Addams as the mom. What do you think?

And please give us another one that features the two of them (with no one else). I think they could have a wonderful, mutually fulfilling, years-long relationship that combines familial agape love with the love of eros. They could essentially live as husband and wife.

Anyway, kudos to you. This one should earn a prize. Pity legitimate publishers won't touch our work. Countless mothers (and sons, too) would love this, and many of them are living out this happy ending on a daily basis.

Chapter Two, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of real love

Ah, Lance, I loved this story. Your intelligence and sensitivity make the emotions you have expressed so vivid. This is totally believable in every way, and the reader must certainly wish that it is true and highly desirable. I have taught creative writing, and I must say that this story is a real gem. The feelings that your young man expresses remind me of my own erotic and amatory feelings toward my mother as I was growing up. In my situation, that deep sexual love never developed into reality, but I still remember with exquisite pleasure the powerful masturbatory delights of my delightful fantasies.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 6 years ago
Nice one

Well conceived and well written, LanceQuiver. You clearly know your subject, and made the story go at a pace which was excellent - not too fast, which is a mistake others are guilty of. Your style of story telling is above the average to be found on Literotica. Hope to see more of your work, in between directing and the other stuff which pre-occupies you!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This story brought back memories. I thought it was beautifully written. The emotional development of the characters (mother and son) was so good they felt real. Remembering the first time I had sex, I saw myself in the son's position not really knowing what to do nor really what to accomplish.

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature10 months ago

Keep writing this stuff! Practice for other works, but here you can submit scenes, ideas, situations without the need to complete the script, finish the story. And an audience that is accepting and appreciative.

Well done.

01Timber6701Timber676 months ago

So is it a yes or no type of story,,, first it’s yes and they have sex in his bed,,, then it’s a no and she runs away and then she comes back to put a stop to it and then it’s ok let’s do this again

Confusing 3⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLanceQuiver@LanceQuiver
I'm an artist, primarily in theatre & film, acting, directing, playwriting & teaching. I also keep a small herd of cattle, play a lot of unappreciated music, follow The Economist & Barron's like a bible, and have made more fancy boutique bar-soap by hand than literally anyone...