All Comments on 'Mother's Good Deed Ch. 02'

by rbuchanan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Among the very best!!

Hot sex and blatant honesty. This story has it all.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Greatly Written Tale

I especially liked how the character talked to the reader. Nice style. Very sexy too. Thanks and keep writing!

ShadowLordShadowLordalmost 19 years ago
Magnificent

The mother displayed just the right sort of horror at her behavior, and great reluctance to go all the way - only to surrender in the end like a conquered mother should.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
dam sexy, man, well done!

I don't often take the time to leave feedback. Usually most of the stories posted here are poorly written, poorly thought out, and not erotic.

Your story ticked all my boxes! Well written, plotline just unusual enough to keep you reading, and above all, it was very sexy & erotic. This is what this site is designed for. Hey, it turned me on and I'm grateful for your efforts....

Ian

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Almost Lost For Words

The plot, your descriptions, the language used by the mother,

your way of including the reader; I am almost lost for words in admiration. Terrific story, super author. Thanks again, and more please!

walkrosswalkrossover 13 years ago

i love your stories,my dreams are your dreams

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I repeated. "YOU'RE MY CUNT ... MY MUMMY-CUNT!!"

Peter is absolutely right. It was cruel and heartless and...unloving for his mother to cut him off after he's already stuck his big young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blown his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. What kind of mother would do that to her darling baby boy? But from now on Peter's got the upper hand. His mother's cunt belongs to him, any time he gets the slightest urge he just shoves his stiff cock up between his mother's legs and enjoys the sensation of having his cock surrounded by a great mass of warm, wet mommy-twat. No need to make do with inferior cunts, or--perish the thought, jerk it like some 13 year old. There's a wonderful hairy hole waiting for the boy right there between his mommy's legs, waiting to be stuffed by his big cock and filled to overflowing by all the creamy semen in his young balls. His mother's twat is his and his alone, his to pound and slam and fuck to pieces. His to cream whenever the fuck he feels like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

l love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous