Mother's Good Deed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my hands returned to her breasts, and I fingered and squeezed at her hard dark nipples. As I crushed one between my finger and thumb she moaned loudly.

"You're mine," I hissed breathlessly in her ear. "Do you understand, you're my bitch ... my CUNT!!"

"NO ..." she wailed. "DON'T DO IT ... NOT TO MUMMY!" But as she said this she was heaving herself up to meet every downward thrust.

"BITCH!" I repeated. "YOU'RE MY CUNT ... MY MUMMY-CUNT!!"

As I shouted this I felt a finger suddenly pushed up and into my arse. It was sweetly painful, intimate, and unbelievably erotic. Not surprisingly I roared, climaxed, and came in a vast flooding torrent, filling her body with my milky seed. My back arched up and I thrust so deep I seemed to force her right into the sofa. Three or four more times I rammed my cock in as hard and as deep as I could.

"Oh yes Baby ... YES ... MUMMY IS YOUR CUNT!" She wailed. "YOUR DIRTY OLD FUCKING CU ... AHHH! OH GOD! YES! AHHHHH!!!!"

And then she too went rigid, and I thought for a moment her legs were going to break me in half. She squeezed and squeezed, rolling me around between her thighs, and drawing every last drop of pleasure from her orgasm. Did I say I wasn't sure if women liked sex or not? Well after that experience I had a pretty fair idea that maybe they did.

VII

The rest of that weekend, and indeed for the following two weeks, mother initiated me into all the pleasures of the physical body. I slept with her in her bed, and I was woken each morning by her velvet mouth taking advantage of my morning erection, and preparing for its daily dose of fresh cum. She gave me whatever pleasure I wanted, but she also taught me how to pleasure her. Most evenings I would practice with my tongue, learning just how magical it is for a woman to have a hungry and willing acolyte exploring every nook and cranny between her legs.

I fucked her cunt, I fucked her mouth, and I fucked her tits. She would have let me fuck her arse if I'd wanted, but in those days it didn't appeal. We fucked everywhere we could think of around the house, from the kitchen floor to the back lawn to the garden shed, and even in the dirt and cobwebs of the attic.

I also found (to my delight) she had something of a taste for a little bit of force. She taught me to place my hand across her mouth and hold her arms above her head as I fucked her, whispering all the time about how 'mummy had to do what she was told' and 'take her medicine'. I really liked that one - the power thing I guess - and I was willing to oblige whenever she felt like it (See, I'm quite a nice person really!).

During the day (when we weren't playing games) I'd usually only allow her to wear her big bra, her high heels, and her suspenders and stockings (assuming there was no one else about of course). She'd have to be my slave, and come at my beck and call, and submit to my wandering hands whenever I felt in the mood (which was usually all day every day!).

As I said, she let me do whatever I wanted (Indeed in all my life I've never met a woman as sexually uninhibited as my own mother). She didn't even mind me engaging in my favourite fantasy. I'd dress her up real smart and posh, tie her hands behind her back, and then I'd 'interfere' with her in any way I fancied. She'd have to just stand there and take it. Of course she'd weep and wail and beg me not to, but that was part of the game. I'd play around her a bit, pretending to be too afraid to touch, then I'd get braver and put my hands on her breasts (always snuggling in that incredible fifties bra). I'd touch her legs, and slowly run my hands up her stockings till I found her stockings-tops. Sometimes I stick my head up her skirt and hug and kiss her in all the best places. Finally, to her wails of despair, I'd forcibly fuck her whilst she was fully dressed and tied up ... and begging for mercy!

All in all those two weeks were a real education. Sadly, however, things changed when dad came back. I could look but I was banned from touching. I was obviously pretty cut up about that, and life seemed incredibly empty and pointless. Indeed I was reduced to masturbating as my only means of achieving sexual satisfaction.

It's a hard life isn't it ... but I bore it bravely.

I mean, after all, father was a travelling salesman, and he was away for three months every year, so it wasn't like it was the end of the world or anything ...

END