Mourning Mother Fulfills Her Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept on fucking her digging into her and I was ready, suddenly her fingers dug into my shoulders and she was ready again. I could not control any more came very big. I said "amma, amma, ammaaaaaaaa, as I ejaculated thick hot loads of sperm into her cunt, pouring my thick hot sperm filling her cunt. I lay with my head between her breasts and her fingers played with my mussed hair.

We lay still, side by side, cuddling, her face buried on my chest, till our bodies gradually returned to normality. I saw her blushing beautifully. She kissed me all over my face, her eyes and face glowing with contentment and satisfaction and kissed me all over my face. We lay in each other arms enjoying and experiencing the togetherness. She got up collected her sari and petticoat walked naked to the bathroom. As she walked, I saw her hips moving in harmonious motion her loose hair on her back. She went to the bathroom and came back. I was admiring her sensuous curvaceous body.

Padma was forty years old, tall, slightly dark woman with oily smooth unblemished radiant glowing skin, beautiful oval face, high cheekbones, curvaceous eye brows, large expressive eyes and full juicy thick lips. Her beautiful, huge, large, voluminous firm and conical breasts were extending out of her slender lean frame. Her narrow waist spread onto wide big spherical hips. Her thick long, oily, curly, soft, silky, jet-black, lustrous, smooth and shining hair reaches her thunderous smooth banana trunk like thighs. Her expressive big eyes, thick juicy pouting lips add glamour to her personality. She was fairly tall, her lissomly curved body firm yet full at the bosom and wide hips and she has her legs long and slim. She has sweet melodious soft husky voice. She's extremely curvy because her body has incredible definition, with everything being tight, toned, and feminine, with really low body fat, narrow waist and wide hips. Her cunt hair was thick curly and soft. She is every inch a woman, glowing and exuding utmost feminine sexuality.

I sat on the bed and she put her head on my lap and I was fondling her body feeling the smoothness of her skin, caressing and lovingly fondling her big breasts.

"Shiva, You filled me, filled the void in me, fulfilled me and gave me such a wonderful unbelievable life time experience, made me forget everything, the pain, the agony, the sorrow except pure pleasure, perhaps sinful animalistic pleasure. I experienced the ultimate bliss, abandoned uncontrollable pleasure and nirvana of higher level. She said, it is strange we had to meet second time in these circumstances. Would it have been more pleasurable if our mating is in normal romantic circumstances? I am sad that my son did not live to experience such pleasures. Do you know, what could be the plausible reason for my son to end his life?

"I don't know."

Padma said, Can you believe that he could not fuck his wife, the first night and thereafter. She is still virgin".

Is that so? Amma" I said, I did not think of this possibility.

"It is the naked truth. He did not fuck his wife. His inability to fuck his wife must have caused him to take such a decision. He was not like you. I wish he was a man like you with vigor and virility and had a cock like yours so big and beautiful and fucked his wife. I wish you are my son."

"Amma If I am your son, I would not have married any other girl," I said.

"Why, Shiva, "she asked taking my already erect and hard cock in her hands, stroking it.

"If you are my mother, I do not need any other girl. I would have married you, amma"

You would have married me, even if I am your mother? Shiva, you like me so much to marry me?

Yes, Mom. I said, I have not seen any other girl as beautiful and sexy as you are.

I am very happy, excited and thrilled to know that you would have married me, even if I were your mother. You can't marry me, if I were your mother, Society does not accept. It is sin and taboo, but you would have been my secret permanent resident stud lover forever. I could have been your secret wife. You could have had me from the time you could get your cock up. I would have been the happiest and luckiest mother to be fucked by you. I would have become your kept woman, and lifelong mistress living in sin with you. I would not have allowed you to marry any other girl. You could have even impregnated me and produced many children by now. I would have been the happiest mother nursing your children, breastfeeding you along with your children.

Is that so, Amma? Do you want me so much as your son and lover?

As you said, Shiva, I would not have allowed you to marry any other woman if you were my son. I would have been the happiest and luckiest mother to have a handsome stud son like you. Why should I allow you to give to other woman such pleasures? She said "You saw me first time during the marriage of my son, I remember you looking at me with intense burning desire and flirting with me". You were not looking at me as mother, your friend's mother but you were looking as if you want to devour me.

Yes. Padma, I remember seeing you, as if it happened yesterday, when I saw you first time in your house, you were wearing a pure silk yellow saree with dark read border. Your beautiful long thick jet black lustrous silky smooth shining hair dressed in long braid just below your arse, tied with matching colored hair band, left loose reaching mid thighs, adorned with beautifully arranged jasmine flower threads oscillating as you walk. Your big huge voluminous heavy breasts visibly extending out of saree pallu, glittering gold necklace around your neck and long chain with a heart shaped diamond studded locket resting on your breasts and hanging on your front swinging rhythmically as you walk, beautiful glittering diamond studded hanging ear rings, hands full of gold and matching colored bangles, and beautiful gold precious stone studded waist chain. You were looking like a bride. I thought I should marry a girl like you. I even thought I would have married if you have daughter resembling you. You were like Rathi Devi-the Kama Goddess descended on earth, exuding feminineness. The smell of your body aroma is still fresh in my mind.

Oh! Shiva you remember me so well, and all those minute details including jewelry I was wearing.

I do remember, It was love, desire and fata attraction at first sight. I could not take off my eyes from you, all through the marriage ceremony and never missed an opportunity to be around you watching you, admiring you, drinking your beauty. I wanted to talk to you in privacy but you were busy with all the relatives and guests. I talked to you mostly in the crowd. There was no opportunity to express my admiration and love to you in privacy. I conveyed and tried to communicate with you mostly by looking at you. I followed you all through the wedding ceremony. I knew you noticed my attention towards you, and you reciprocated with bewitching and inviting beautiful smile.

I remember you came to me, and said, 'you are lovely and beautiful. You are looking like bride.' I blushed and felt overwhelmed and happy to hear adorable comments from a handsome young man. I was also surprised you said that to me, your friend's mother. I never forgot that moment. You did not leave me. I still remember as if it happened yesterday, you were always around me and flirting with me all through the wedding ceremony. You were so confident and trying to woo me with your charm. You said that I was more beautiful than the all the young girls there. You never left my thoughts since that day. You entered my mind, my thoughts, my soul and my dreams.

'You are beautiful, sexy and exciting amma,' I said stroking her big hard jutting brown nipples with my tongue and fingers. Her breasts became hard engorged and her nipples grew bigger and harder.

Truly, I was interested, attracted to you when you first saw me, I wanted you. I do not why that was the first time I felt so much happy as a woman, but the circumstances, the occasion and other people being around not withstanding so many other factors prevented me to express my love for you. But today, it is different and unimaginable circumstances.

Shiva, do you think I am a cock crazy, immoral incestuous, sex starved slut encouraging, inviting, seeking and receiving sexual pleasure, moaning with pleasure instead of mourning, cooing instead of crying, and groaning instead of grieving, offering, opening up and giving herself shamelessly to a man who tried to share the pain and agony, comfort and console me, young enough to be her son, at this sorrowful moment on a day when my son is dead and his body lying in mortuary. Here I am, submitted myself completely shamelessly uninhibitedly, offering myself to my son's closest friend, a young man of my son's age, immensely enjoying being fucked thoroughly.

Without stopping her flow of thoughts as she talked, I listened to her attentively fascinated by the feelings she had for me, as she revealed her inner most thoughts. It was like she was pouring out her thoughts loudly. She continued her monologue, pouring her feelings.

I am surprised at myself submitting, my body, to be fucked by you, opening my all pores experiencing the bliss and ultimate joy, uninhibitedly endlessly such an intense pleasure hitherto unknown to me. You ignited fire in my mind and body and I could not help but melt in your indulging and intimate embrace. I feel happy and lucky and you made me orgasm thrice continuously which I never imagined I could experience. If anyone else comes to know about us, they would think that I am an immoral slut, cock crazy and sex hungry bitch. People may even think that I have abnormal psyche. Tell me Shiva, what you think of me, think about me honestly.

Padma, First of all, I suggest you to stop criticizing yourself and doesn't worry about what other will think. No one will be telling the world. What happened is between you and me. You are definitely not abnormal, crazy or immoral. You and I are perfectly normal people who are in love each other. We did not imagine that we would meet again in such circumstances. We have not done anything to be ashamed of. What happened today was natural and absolutely normal expression of romantic passionate union and unique expression love.

I understand your need to have your son in you, especially now, you want your son in you, you wanted to back him into you and you see your son in me. Since you could not take him into you, you have opened yourself to me and desired me and invited me to enter you, taken me into you, allowed me to enter you, to explore your depths, your body and soul, receiving me into you and opening up for me. Your abundant love and desire as a woman prompted you to have a man to fill you and fulfill you.

Shiva, You understand me completely, my inner thoughts, appreciate my feelings and know my mind so well, Shiva you have put my feelings into words better than I could have expressed. You make me confess, pour out my secret desires and dreams. I need a man like you. I have been waiting for a man like you to satisfy my desires, share and shower my love and to make my dreams come true. It happened on a peculiar day in an unbelievable way. I would have definitely invited you to have me, had there been an occasion to meet you again after our first meeting. Today, the loss of my son triggered both my motherly instinct and hitherto unknown long awaited desire, flared up with you showering love. I was not thinking, It so happened in such a natural way. You did not give me a chance even to sort out my feelings.

Shiva, I should have helped my son, with love. I could have taught him to fuck. It's so simple; because he couldn't fuck his wife during first three nights, and subsequently when they were together he thought he was impotent. He came back to college probably depressed and frustrated.

Was he impotent? How do you know amma?

He thought so. Perhaps he was. He wrote an apologetic letter to his wife, a week back and she showed it to me. I was planning to talk to him, help him fuck me with love and he would have learnt how to fuck a woman. "He should have told me, come to me, I would have made his cock big and hard, she took my cock into her hands stroking it. He could have fucked me. I would have helped him enter my cunt and fuck. I would have taught him how to fuck a woman." she said. Why he did not share with me, talk to me in confidence, He knows I love him.

Padma, Now I understand, he wanted you. He saw you in his wife and wanted her to love him, and wanted her to show love and affection like a mother, make his cock bigger and help him to enter her, guide him with love, and take him, his cock into her. But he could not tell her and he could not fuck her unless she makes him big and hard lovingly. Padma, tell me honestly, you would have offered yourself to your son and got fucked by him, had he expressed his desire?

Shiva, honestly, yes, I would have fucked him.

Padma, he might have expected you to take the lead, initiate him lovingly, seduce and fuck him. He perhaps desired you, but could not express his feelings to you because of social stigma. He might have feared of your rejection losing your motherly love. Shiva, How can I take the lead, being his mother? You know very well woman always wanted and waited for the man to take the lead, initiate and woo them.

Yes Padma, I know what woman wants.

Padma, you should have sucked your son's cock like this to make him big, I said. Why you did not suck him?

Yes, I should have, but he did not show it to me like you, you mother fucker. Perhaps he did not have such a big cock as yours to show proudly. Shiva, you do not need any encouragement, your monstrous and magnificent cock is always ready under any circumstances. Your cock is already erect and ready to enter and open me up again. You make any woman open up and enter her with your monstrous cock. Kneeling down, she took my cock into her hands kissed the beautiful big pink knob, she said, "Shiva, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick and beautiful. Your cock is so big like a horse's cock. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked my scrotum and balls, and then took the cock into her mouth sucked.

I pulled her up by her hair, asked her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting. It was an erotic and exciting. I bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a woman. I licked her cunt, lapped and inserted into her cunt. She doesn't just have a cunt between her legs. She is a cunt! And I mean it as in she's a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and I need to be eaten and fucked hard cunt. No longer amazed at all the attention she drew, she is a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and my mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. I could actually feel my face pressing ever so slightly inside her body!

I entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt deep filling her cunt to the bottom. Oh! Shiva, you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, my son. I took her hair in my hands, holding her luxurious thick hair; pulling it with one hand and other hand holding her hip, I fucked leisurely enjoying each and every stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitted her cunt to be fucked. She reached orgasm violently, I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping my cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping my cock, squeezing my cock. I stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed myself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

We lay on the bed, I took her into my arms, and her head buried on to my chest, the she looked up into my eyes, expressing shyness, satisfaction and contentment. She said, I want to have a son like you. I wish today you might have already impregnated me. Somehow I feel it, because it is the right time for me.

I said, Amma, I promise you I try my best to impregnate you to give you my son or daughter. She smiled, Shiva, woman could feel safe, protected, satisfied and forever happy with you. You know how to make a woman happy and satisfied.

It was the lunchtime; I went out brought lunch for both of us, had a light lunch and she relaxed in my arms. She was lying on my lap while we were talking. She was concerned and confused about her inner contradictory, abnormal thoughts and feelings. She was analyzing and sorting out her own psyche, behavior prompted by hidden desires. Her mind as a mother feeling the pain having lost her son, at the same time her mind also in joy thinking about the experience she had with the young man in whose lap she was resting on her head. Why she was not feeling the acute pain a mother normally feels when she loses her son? Is it because He was not worthy son of her expectations? She was confused.

Her husband knocked the door and I opened. Padma was allowed to see her son's body lying in the vehicle briefly. Padma was shown only her son's face because the body was blackened due to poison effect. She burst into tears. I took hold of her and brought her back to the room. Padma's husband came to the room and told Padma to travel by train, requested me to accompany her to their hometown. He took Gandhi's body by taxi, to their village. Our friends went to railway station to arrange tickets for travel by train for me and Padma.

We were alone again in the room. We lay down cuddling each other. Padma said, she wanted to take bath and shampoo her hair. I said, Let me help you. I helped her shampoo hair, and cleaned her every corner of her body with soap. Soaping her beautiful thighs, and her cunt hair, and said Padma, Your cunt is very sexy. You don't shave your cunt? No she said, I never shaved till now.

Shall do it now for you, I said.

Not now, Shiva, some other day, you are in a hurry to do everything possible now. You have me now. You can do whatever you want later. I toweled her body and dried her hair.

She put on petticoat and bra, and was in front of full length mirror. I combed her hair enjoying the feel of her long silky thick jet black luxurious lustrous shining hair. I took her into my arms, and kissed her. You look beautiful and sexy. I smelled her hair and said, 'arrange your hair into a braid'.

She said, I wish I can, No, what everyone will think of me? I am not a wife travelling with husband on a pleasure trip; I am a grieving mother and should dress and behave like one.

No one will know that once we are in the train, I said. Padma, you are sexy when you arrange your hair into a bun. You look much younger if leave your hair into a braid, or in pony tail.

I took her to the bed and she sat on my lap.

She smiled, what people unknown to us think seeing you and me.

Padma, my dear sweet darling, It depends on their imagination. They may assume that you are my loving wife, or we are lovers having a secret extramarital affair. Some may think that we are mother and son, or aunty and nephew, or brother and sister.

Do I look young enough to be your wife, Shiva? You are saying that only to make me happy. People think that I took a young stud lover boy to get fucked, she said. I am of your mother's age.

You definitely look younger than your actual age. You are an ageless beauty. Some women look more beautiful, sexier, glamorous, gorgeous, and desirable as they mature. If you arrange your long beautiful hair in a braid adorned with jasmine flowers, you look definitely young enough to be my sweet darling adorable and loving wife. But age does not matter.