Mourning Mother Fulfills Her Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiva, you are chivalrous, romantic and know how to win a girl's heart. I wish you are my husband and I want to be your wife, even secretly. Do you love me and take me as your wife permanently. I don't mind if people come to know about our relationship and call me your mistress.

Yes, my sweet darling, I want you to be mine, my mistress forever. I felt you belong to me, the first time I saw you. I possess you and I want you forever.

She got up and said, Shiva I think we should get ready. I wish we have more time together. Tomorrow I won't be able to spend time with you.

I wish we can stay here forever, I want tine to freeze, I said. It will be difficult for us to see each other at your house; so many people will be around. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences.

Shiva, I am afraid, I do not know what my husband will tell people, definitely not the fact. Perhaps we shall tell people that he met with an accident.

She arranged her hair into a beautiful bun. She got dressed wearing a flower printed chiffon saree and matching blouse. Her big breasts could be seen through her saree. Arranging her saree pleats neatly, she asked, now do I look like your wife or your mother?

You like a sexy mother, I said.

Did you tell my son, that you love his mother, about your love and desire for me? Did you discuss about me with my son.

I did not tell him explicitly, but he knew or guessed from the way we were talking with each other on phone. He even noticed my following you during and after the marriage ceremony. He once asked, when we both were looking at his wedding albums, do you like my mother? I saw you always following her during my wedding ceremony.

I said yes and smiled. He was not angry or upset, he just gave mischievous smile and asked me to go with him during the ensuing holidays for which I happily agreed only to meet you. He even said 'My mother will be happy to see you. She likes you and is very fond of you.'

She said, Shiva, I really am surprised that he knew about my feelings of love for you. I don't know what he really thought about me. We will never know.

We got into the car and went to railway station.

Chapter 2

In the night, we boarded the train, got into 1st class coupe reserved for us by our friends. After TTE checked the tickets, I locked the door. Padma got up, looked at me smiling, do you want me to arrange my hair into braid now?

I will be delighted, no one will see us till morning, you need not have to hesitate about others.

She untied her bun, hair loosened and cascading down reaching her mid thighs. I combed her hair and she arranged her hair into a long loose braid.

I hugged and encircled her from back, her long braid onto her front looking into the mirror.

Padma, you look definitely younger in long braid, anyone think that you are my wife.

'Do I really look so young enough to be your wife? I feel like a young girl in your presence, because you treat me as one. You are my real man, and lover. You made me a complete woman, mistress, and lover.

Padma, you are an ageless beauty. Women like you are become more beautiful and glamorous, attractive, sexier and desirable with advancing age, I said, fondling her earlobes and kissing behind her ears, licking them.

I could have been more sexier and desirable, had I been satisfied, psychologically, emotionally, sexually by a lover like you, all these years, thoroughly enjoying my beauty and satisfying me. My precious youth have been wasted with my unromantic inept husband. My husband never appreciated or enjoyed my beauty. We have money, social status, and respect in the society but none of these things could give me happiness and satisfaction as a woman.

Padma, you mean you did not have marital happiness?

Yeah, my husband is unromantic, incompetent, inept, do not know how to make his wife happy, how to treat a beautiful woman like me, does not have any knowledge of enjoying, giving and receiving sexual pleasure.

Amma, you mean that! You have not been fucked thoroughly enough to satisfy your sexual desire, so far all these years except by me.

Yes, I confess, I have never been enjoyed, eaten and fucked so far till now, though I gave birth to a son. I never experienced orgasm till now. You are the first man who made me reach such ecstatic orgasm. She said, I have been dreaming and waiting for a man like you all these years, for you Shiva, who can appreciate, admire, eat, enjoy, excite, experience, feel, fondle, fill and fuck me thoroughly. I have been dreaming and waiting for a man like you who can own me, dominate me, possess me, and command me. The first time you saw me, I felt that I have known you I knew you are the man I have been dreaming about all these years. Your intense looks conveyed you are a romantic stud capable of winning me, my heart and giving me all that I have been dreaming of.

You won my heart with your gestures, made me to open up my heart and become my soulmate. You filled my cunt with your monstrous cock so completely and filled my soul and heart with love, opening up inner depths, touching me deep to the core, made me pour out all my juices, making me melt and opening flood gates, and flow out all stored juices and thoughts, feelings, and desires. I have opened up my heart and soul; submitted myself uninhibitedly, shamelessly and completely to you. It was like dam filled with water and the flood gates opened.

It may be surprising to you, Shiva, first time in my life I experienced orgasm while fucking. I never experienced orgasm so far with my inept and useless husband all these years. I experienced such an intense ecstatic uncontrollable never ending multiple orgasms, every inch of my body, head to toe experienced orgasm, all my pores opened up, opening the flood gates, my stored kama melted, pouring out like flood gates of a dam opened, like a volcano erupted and lava gushing out.

Shiva, I realized how a woman can experience and enjoy the bliss, eternal bliss reaching nirvana though ecstatic orgasm. I have been doing meditation, yoga and puja worshipping the God to control channelize and divert my sexual thoughts, desire and energies unsuccessfully. You made my dreams come true, achieve and reach much higher levels of nirvana, ultimate pleasure, satisfaction and unknown to me so far.

Shiva, a woman submits and surrenders herself and worships the man who can give her sexual bliss. She becomes his subject, Bhakta, dasi and devotee, I submit to you. You are my Master. I am your slave. Even now with you surrounding me my whole body is reacting with enthusiasm and expectation. You have the sensuous touch to ignite me, put me on fire and capacity to make me explode.

Padma, now that you have me. I will explore every part of your sensuous and sensational beautiful body, enter, open and fill all your holes dear. You need to be fucked now, dear. Her sari pallu dropped to the floor, I removed her blouse and bra, releasing her huge voluminous heavy firm hanging conical breasts. Her firm jutting brown nipples was hard in my fingers as I stroked them, and then lifting her breasts up stroking from bottom and said, Padma, I wish I can suck milk from your breasts.

"You can, Shiva, my Lover Son, you made me lactate milk in the afternoon. I was surprised that I could lactate without delivering baby. Your love ignited fire in my body, and motherly instinct in my mind, made my stored milk juices flow out of my breasts. I have experienced such continuous ecstatic multiple endless orgasms; I never knew such intense orgasm can occur. Impregnate me, and once I give birth to your son, I can feed my breast milk to both of you forever. I want a son from you, our love child from you, Shiva." She said.

I kissed her breasts, sucking her engorged hard nipples, and removed her saree, untied her petticoat and took off my pants, asked her to sit down on the berth, her thighs spread wide, placed her legs on both sides of my shoulders.

"I want to eat you, amma"

Eat me, son, Eat my cunt.

Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and my mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. I could actually feel my face pressing ever so slightly inside her body! Her cunt smells like heaven; I wish I could eat this cunt out. I started licking her engorged big protruding pink wet clitoris, slurping and lapping up her cunt juice with my tongue, inserted my tongue into her cunt deep and licking all over. I started devouring her cunt, sucking her juices, slurping, licking her all over cunt sucking her juices, pressing my mouth to her cunt and sucking, making slurping noise.

Oh. Shiva, you are sucking all my stored juices, you are emptying all my kama juices stored all these years, like a vacuum machine.

I got up; she offered her wet juicy cunt, her hands holding onto the berth. I entered her juice drenched cunt, opening her up, penetrating slowly and steadily going into her like a knife in slab of soft butter mound, filling her deep cunt to the bottom.

I took hold of her long braid into my hand. The train was moving with a rhythmic sound and my cock was moving in her cunt like piston, forward and backward at a steady pace rhythmically enjoying each stroke opening up her cunt, every time like a boring machine tool boring into a soft rain drenched earth and her cunt receiving my cock with equal enthusiasm.

Oh Shiva, my god, fuck me my son, fuck my cunt deep yes yes. She was making loud noises with abandoned carelessness. Amma, you have beautiful big ass. Padma was thrusting her ass up to meet my cock, every time making thapach, thapach thapach noise. I increased the momentum matching the increasing speed of the train. I rotated my cock in her cunt sideways and the open in her cunt wide.

Her cunt was gripping my cock and releasing it, repeatedly again and again; her orgasmic response was gradually increasing and then reached its peak as her cunt gripped my cock tightly for a long time and slowly releasing. It was like Tsunami waves one after another; her body was shivering. She was like a wild animal crying out loud with pleasure. Her finger nails dug deep scratching my back violently, drawing blood. Gradually her orgasm slowly subsided, as I still was fucking at a high speed and with all my energy, pounding into her cunt.

My cock finally ejaculated loads and loads of hot lava, thick sperm into her cunt. She gripped my cock, squeezed and sucked all my sperm with her cunt muscles into her, draining and emptying me. This is what she wants, she wanted to be fucked, become pregnant that day, and I was not to disappoint her. We disentangled, and she cleaned my cock with towel and lie down on the berth to allow my sperm to enter her womb and couple with her waiting fertile egg.

She smiled and said, Shiva, I have never been fucked so intensely and so many times in a day till today and experienced such an intense ecstatic orgasms and nirvana in my life. You are a passionate lover. You are a lion. I think you made me pregnant. I said, don't worry, night is still young, we shall have more opportunities to ensure impregnation. Woman intuitively knows when her hormones are at peak and her egg is ready to receive the sperm. It was on such rare occasion that Padma, wanted and got pregnant. It so happened, as she told me later she was impregnated by me on that day.

Shiva, you treat me as if I am your young lover though I am of your mother's age. You have the confidence in you to make me feel like a young girl. I am sure many a woman might have submitted themselves to you enamored by your charm.

Chapter 3

The following day, after all the religious rituals were completed, all the visitors left, Padma came to my room. Her eyes were red due not having slept earlier night. People assumed her eyes were red because of her crying.

She hugged me and said, I have been waiting for your sensuous touch all the day, Shiva, to be with you.

I hugged her, took her head in my hands and kissed on her cheek, saying, I have been waiting for you, amma.

You have been busy and surrounded by relatives and friends.

Why do you call me amma now?

You said you wanted me as your son, yesterday.

But I feel that I am your wife now, I want to be your wife, Shiva. You cannot marry me; our relationship has to be like mother and son for the society.

In private what do you want me call you, Padma?

Call me whatever you want to call me, call me as your wife. I am yours and only yours for life, until death. Don't leave me, my young lover and stud husband.

Am I your husband? Am I your stud, Amma

Yes, you are both my husband and family stud.

I raised my eyebrows and said, 'Family stud?'

Yes, my dear husband, you have to impregnate me and my daughter in law. I want you tie mangalsutra to me and my daughter in law also, so that you become our joint husband.

Joint husband to you and daughter in law?

My daughter in law Madhu should not go out of this house as virgin. I do not want the society to know that my son was impotent and could not fuck his wife. You have to deflower and impregnate her, at the earliest, so that the society should think that it was my lost son who made her pregnant.

Oh, It's a good plan to keep up family honor.

You have become my son and hence you a moral right to fuck my daughter in law. You have become my husband and it's your duty to protect family prestige. As father in law you can fuck daughter in law and make her pregnant to keep the family prestige. I present our virgin daughter in law to you tonight.

Does she agree?

She has to and she will agree. I will convince her.

Did you fuck any virgin girl so far, Shiva

No, Amma.

You have had lot of experience in fucking women. Do you only fuck mothers and not virgin girls?

I fuck women - mothers or not, who lovingly and willingly offer themselves to me, wants me to fill and fulfill their insatiable desires. I make them happy and satisfied, with my love and fuck.

You are an expert in seducing mothers and fucking them with love. No wonder, you seduced me instantly without much effort yesterday.

I seduce only when woman is willing to be seduced.

Padma, I liked you the moment I saw you. But who seduced who, yesterday, tell me who seduced whom?

You seduced me. Shiva, it was you. You are a virile, handsome and irresistible man who can make any woman desire you, feel uncontrollable need to have you near them, surround them, hug them, and own them, as if they have been waiting for you to be owned by you and fucked by you all their life. You have the ability to attract women and make them fall for you.

You seduced me, a grieving and mourning helpless mother, crying and grieving for the loss of her newly married son leaving his wife as virgin. You consoled, provoked, incited, excited and made me shamelessly invite you into my mind and your cock to enter me like a bitch in heat. You wanted me from the moment you saw me, as you yourself admitted, and have been waiting for an opportunity ever since to fuck me. Had I not submitted willingly, you would have entered me by force, fucked me and would have made me to submit to you. You are an unscrupulous, immoral and incestuous stud.

Me? You are calling me incestuous, Amma? I asked.

Shiva, the first time you saw me in my house, when you came to attend my son's wedding, you looked at me as if you own me, despite the presence of so many people around us. You looked into my eyes as if only both of us were there in a secluded place despite the presence of many people around us. You looked at me, into my eyes, your eyes revealed compassion, empathy, love and desire for me as if you suddenly found your valuable properly after a long time. You made me feel that we have been close and intimate for a long time. Your voice commanded me, and you talked to me as a master. I felt happy that I finally met my dream man. I wanted you to woo me, to court me, to cajole me, to love me and I wanted you to have me. That's why subsequently whenever I talked to my son on phone, I always enquired about you. I even talked to you on phone, but of course, when my son was with you, I could not express myself except talking to you generally. But I am sure you understood my interest in you. I have been thinking of you always ever since you first saw me. Many a night you were in my dreams.

I know that Amma, I was aware of your interest in me, but many a time when you talked to me your son was always there with me, I could not also express my love to you. You have always been in my thoughts and I used to see your son's wedding photographs many a time only to see you.

Shiva, you have certainly incestuous feelings, calling me Amma, in a husky voice while I talked to you on phone. It was not a voice of a son's love. Though you were saying amma, your voice conveyed your love and desire for me. You called me Amma, even while fucking. Even today, when you hugged me, encircling me, in an intimate embrace putting your hands on my head and stroking me lovingly, calling me Amma, and at the same time thrusting your hard cock, pressing against me, A son do not press his hard cock against his Amma.

I could feel your hard cock, and my mind responded with love thinking it was my son, my body responded with desire. You evoked, provoked incited my body and mind to respond erotically and open up. My dormant desires surface and exploded, as if I have been a simmering mountain, waiting all these years for you to trigger. You provoked, initiated, instigated, triggered and ignited my mind and body, and my unsatisfied desires. The moment you took me into your arms and embraced me, my dormant desires surfaced. I felt safe, loved, owned, and comfortable in your arms.

I smiled and said, please continue, I want to know your inner thoughts and feelings.

She said, I want to tell you what was in my mind deep inside. It had been many years since I had felt such an intense desire, that slow ache in the abdomen, blood surging as on a fast-moving swing. I have never experienced such an intense unbearable uncontrollable desire to be taken by a man; I never felt such an intense urge with my husband even as a young newly married woman. You incited, provoked and excited me to a state that I could no longer wait for you to enter me, open me up and explore my depths. You set my body and mind on fire. I want you in me I want to take all of you into me. I was like a bitch in heat.

As you entered and opened me up. I happily invited and received your big cock into my cunt, your monstrous hard long thick cock thrusting and opening my wet hungry cunt, filling my cunt deep to the bottom, but still exploring, drilling further deep, widening, touching and caressing every minute corner inside my cunt and caressing my clitoris, simultaneously making me experience and enjoy hitherto unknown ecstatic pleasure. I truly enjoyed being fucked by you.

I uninhibitedly and willingly submitted to you as if you own me, as if you are my God, and it was my duty to submit myself to you. I was like a musical instrument unused for a long time and kept in a corner gathered dust, you found it, dusted, cleaned, tuned, and started fondling the strings to make beautiful music. You fucked my mind and cunt simultaneously and thoroughly. Every pore in my body opened every corner in my mind and my soul opened up and experienced the bliss. You made me experience such a pleasure which I never imagined possible in fucking.

Had we met in normal circumstances, it would have taken more time for me to allow you to invite you to submit myself and enter me. I would have enjoyed and waited for you to woo me, to court me and would have preferred to go through romantic seduction, enjoyed your chivalry before I accepted you into me. I even imagined and had dreams about such scenario, like a young girl, you following, teasing, requesting, and pleading for my attention and love. I never felt this way with any other man in my life so far except you. You walked in to my life suddenly at this age that too on a day of my son's marriage and I could not give more time for myself to be with you, to give an opportunity for you to seduce me romantically. You wanted to fuck me, the first time you saw me. I knew it. I was waiting for you to make advances and to seduce me, but there was no opportunity for us both.