Mrs. Doubtfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

Things were starting to look up.

"I don't know if Ryan told you already or not." I started. "But he'll be gone most of the morning, perhaps into the late afternoon even. So he told me to stick to you like glue all day long and help you with anything you might need."

Standing near the foot of her bed now I hoped that my disguise was good enough to pass her inspection. I'd ruined two razors just shaving my legs last night, and had nearly rubbed my face raw as well. Thankfully, I didn't have much of a beard to speak of in the first place, but I'd still have to be careful of any five o'clock shadow, though in my case, it was more like ten-thirty.

"What I need at the moment is to pee!" Donna announced seriously. Helping her to sit up on the side of the bed, I reached down to lift her up and realized with a little bit of horror that my arms, though not extremely hairy, did have a dark patch that seemed to lightly coat them. I wondered briefly if women shaved their arms too.

Donna didn't seem to notice; at least she didn't say or give any indication to me that something was amiss. And, I was careful not to appear "too" strong either when helping to lift her up. Between the two of us, we just managed to get her into the bathroom where she could finally sit down on the toilet in privacy. I returned into the bedroom and waited. A few minutes later, still able to hear her as she peed solidly into the toilet bowl, I waited until she flushed before standing up to go back in to help her.

To my surprise, Donna had removed her nightgown entirely. Rather than expecting to see her dressed, she was undressed. And though she was still sitting on the toilet with the seat down now, it was obvious that I was going to be expected to help her in some other fairly intimate way as well.

"Rather than a sponge bath, I really could use a real bath." She said. "The Doctor said that with some help, and if I was careful to wrap up my casts in plastic bags or something, that I might at least be able to lay down in two or three inches of water, as long as I was careful and had some help. So, as long as you're here now anyway, I'd really like that if you think we can do it."

Tearing my eyes away from her luscious looking tits, I headed back into the kitchen in search of some plastic, or even garbage bags with which to wrap and waterproof her legs with. We'd already discussed the fact that she'd still have to keep them out of the water. But that if we positioned her legs on either side of the faucet, before even turning the water on, then we could regulate the water, still manage to give her a decent bath, and go from there.

Getting her comfortably into the tub was tricky as well. Especially as I had no choice but to almost bodily lift her up and help to coax her over the edge. That being done, I helped to spread her legs, once balanced on a corner of the tub, each carefully wrapped. But what I hadn't counted on nor expected, was the sudden wide-open gaping and truly beautiful looking pussy that was there to greet me. I know that Donna did catch me looking at her, at "it". I honestly couldn't help myself...it was there after all in full view. Realizing suddenly that I had been actually staring perhaps, I quickly turned my head away and actually felt myself blushing.

"Don't worry Regan. Ryan told me you were "gay". So I already knew that before you even came over here. If my being naked in front of you bothers you, then maybe we can still make other arrangements. But if it doesn't, then I'm still ok with it as long as you are."

"So what exactly did Ryan tell you about me?" I asked her.

And for the next several minutes we sat talking and chatting like a pair of high school girlfriends who had known one another for years. I kept my eye on the level and temperature of the water, stole fleeting quick glances at those incredible breasts, nice tan colored nipples, and the clean shaven pussy that continued to lay there, spread open like a beautiful flower in full and glorious bloom. I was extremely glad that I had worn not only a jock strap, but a second pair of extremely tight under shorts as well just in case. And as it turned out, though slightly painful and uncomfortable as it was, I was glad that I did.

"Would you mind handing me the razor?" She asked.

I gave her one, sat back down on the edge of the tub, but after a few seconds, we both realized her attempt to shave her armpits, and upper portion of her thighs was next to impossible the way she was laying.

"It really is amazing isn't it? You have no idea how difficult some things can be under certain circumstances."

"Oh, I don't know. I think I have a pretty good idea." I offered back.

Handing me back the razor after her aborted attempt to shave, she looked at me once again.

"I don't suppose?" She said without finishing the sentence. And I swallowed, though hoping it was a small one, and immediately pictured the way my ex-girlfriend had shaved herself in the shower, and figured I could at least emulate that. I was as gentle as was possible, and we seemed to get through the process ok. Though running the razor up and down her exposed thigh so near to where her pussy sat winking at me nearly caused me to slip and cut her at one point.

We finally finished, and I felt myself beginning to sweat. I had worn more clothing than what was perhaps needed. But having no cleavage to speak of, I had had to ensure that what I did wear was a reasonably high-necked dress. And my damn sister didn't have too many of those in her closet to be able to chose from.

At that moment, it was time to really get down to business however. Taking the washcloth, I then applied a liberal amount of soap and began washing Donna's nude body. I purposely refrained from washing her breasts initially, let alone getting anywhere near her pussy. But even that "obvious" delay soon reached a point where I knew I was going to be washing her there soon.

"You sure this isn't bothering you?" She asked me again.

I'm sure she could see the small beads of sweat beginning to cover my brow.

"If it does, I think I can manage...to wash my breasts at least."

Lying in the tub as she was however, it made it virtually impossible for her to actually do a good enough job on herself without the possibility of slipping and getting her casts wet after all.

I promptly washed her breasts then. Though ensuring that I didn't linger "too" long over either of them while doing so. And even when I applied a new helping of soap to the hand towel and reached down between her legs, I was also careful so as not to appear too eager to be doing that either. Even so, Donna gasped.

"Oh!" She said as the washcloth touched her there.

Yanking it away, I looked down at her...at "it" and once again felt my face flush.

"I'm sorry..." I said, almost forgetting to use my new voice. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no, not at all. I guess I'm just not used to being touched by someone other than my husband that is." She said with a hesitant laugh. And then did laugh...loudly.

"I know what you mean!" I responded. And then caught a curious look from her once I'd said that, realizing what that had to of sounded like to her.

"Are you seeing anyone now?" Donna questioned me innocently.

"No, not really." I answered evasively.

"I mentioned to Ryan that I had in fact wondered about that."

"About what?"

"About being with another woman. I never have, though I nearly did once back in college. But I'll be honest with you Regan, I have considered and wondered what it would actually be like."

I wasn't sure what to say. So chose to say nothing instead. Perhaps Donna took my silence as understanding, contemplation, I don't know what. But she began speaking to me about it again.

"What is it like for you?" She asked. "If you don't mind my asking." She added softly.

"Oh, I don't know. Nice I guess. I mean I'm not exactly a virgin either. I have been with men before, and it's not that I consider myself a total lesbian, I guess I consider myself "bi" more than anything else if you want to put it that way."

Having said that, I felt that I might have perhaps redirected the conversation elsewhere but learned almost immediately that I hadn't.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" She asked. "I mean...if you saw me on the street, would you look at me and wonder what it would be like to be with me?"

All I could do was shake my head yes.

Donna smiled, relaxed and closed her eyes and slipped slightly inside the tub. The water had turned a little cold, so I had emptied it a little and had just turned on the water to warm up the shallow bath she was taking. When the water came on again as I turned the knob, I saw and Donna felt the water suddenly beating down near directly on her exposed wide-open pussy.

"Oh my!" She wailed, and though I expected her to scoot back up the tub, out and away from the water, she simply remained where she was, and if anything, opened her pussy even wider than it now was.

"I haven't done this since I was a teenager!" She exclaimed almost gleefully. "I'd forgotten what it actually felt like." Only then she opened her eyes looking up at me. And the look I saw there startled me. She was horny.

Watching as Donna continued to allow the cascading water from the faucet to playfully beat down on her exposed pussy was incredibly arousing. I watched as her eyes took on a near glassy look to them, watched as she reached up and began fondling and playing with her exquisite breasts. I wanted so desperately at that very moment to reach down and touch her myself, but knew that I couldn't. Watching her was one thing; secretly getting off on seeing her naked, even talking to her about sexual desires and secrets were ok. But actually touching her was something else entirely.

"Oh Regan this feels...so...good." She breathed out slowly. And I could hear the pleasure she was experiencing in the tone of her voice. And hearing her, hearing her admit it and confess it to me increased my own desire, my own arousal. And I knew I was entering very dangerous ground here.

It soon became obvious that Donna was headed towards a very needful, perhaps stress relieving orgasm. It didn't include me actually, even though I was there watching her, so I argued the point with myself that as long as it was "she" who was doing this, and not me, that I could remain detached from having actually done anything "with" her myself.

I told her. Realizing I had not used my false voice, and hoping that Donna was too caught up in the pleasure she was feeling to realize it.

Donna's eyes seemed to pop open then however. And for a second I was sure that I had been discovered. I actually "flinched", leaning back and away from her as I sat on the edge of the tub having been enjoying the "show" and now fearful that discovery had been made.

She said in words nearly so soft that I didn't hear them over the sound of the still running water. "Help me back to the bed now."

I knew she hadn't climaxed, figuring that she had in fact figured things out. But still I was confused. If she had, she still hadn't mentioned it, hadn't gotten angry or yelled at me to leave. Instead, she was smiling, waiting for me to help her, which of course I did.

Turning off the water, the tub had still been draining so it had not filled up any more than it had been. I began drying her off even as she still lay in the tub, reaching down to help her sit up once the water had completely drained, and then once again, picking her up in my arms and almost carrying her naked into the bedroom.

The sudden abrupt stoppage of what Donna had obviously been enjoying was still of some minor concern and confusion to me. Perhaps she had become embarrassed by it after all, or realized that with me being a "lesbian" perhaps, that it was making me uncomfortable, or for that matter, herself.

I quickly unwrapped the plastic bags that I had taped and covered her casts with. Looking about her bedroom for a fresh clean nightgown, I spotted the dresser and walked towards it.

"What would you like to wear? What would you like me to do?" I asked her, running the two questions together. And she answered me in the same fashion.

"Nothing...and lick me."

"What?" I said remembering a millisecond before I answered to use my "womanly" voice. Even then, it came out as almost a squeak. And Donna laughed at that.

"I told you earlier I'd never been with a woman, not that I wouldn't if I ever had the chance either. And as I see it, this is probably the closest opportunity I'll ever have."

"I don't know Donna, I mean, we just met and all, and you're just excited right now...after, after the tub thing. And I know if you take a moment to think about it, you'll probably reconsider..."

"I've already thought about it." She said interrupting me. "And I want you to do it. I want to know what it feels like!"

One thing for sure, Robin Williams hadn't had to face a situation like this one. I stood there wondering how the hell I had gotten myself into a situation like this in the first place. And secondly, actually mentally tried to imagine myself as a woman at that moment in preparation for trying to go down on this beautiful woman's cunt the exact way I imagined a woman might do.

Donna now on the bed, still naked, small drops of water still clinging in places to her near perfect looking skin was breathtaking. Even the minor distraction of the two heavy white casts on her legs couldn't deter me from lusting for her, watching as she spread her legs invitingly towards me. And in the next instant, "Regan" climbed onto the foot of the bed and slowly crawled up between her legs.

Almost mesmerized, I parted the lips of her pussy with shaking hands. Delicately, as I assumed, imagined a woman might, I gingerly and ever so lightly began to draw my tongue up the pink glistening folds of her sex. Her taste was sweet, sweeter perhaps than anything I'd ever experienced before, though I am sure it was in part due to my own excitement at finding myself in such an incredibly wild situation. Beneath me, Donna moaned as the initial brief light touch of my tongue flickered out.

"Oh Regan!" She hissed. "Yes...yes...just like that, oh yes!" I was happy to hear that she wasn't a "silent" partner. I'd hoped that by her signals to me, she'd let me know what she liked, and how she liked it. Sure, I'd gone down on a number of women, loved eating pussy in fact, but that still didn't make me an expert, anymore than it made me a woman trying to act like one though still a man. I continued my administrations of her sweet tender slit, tonguing the hard little nubbin of flesh in my explorations, not lingering there constantly, but returning only when I had teased her sufficiently elsewhere with my tongue lapping and probings. Donna's continued mumblings and groaning told me I was at least doing something right. Squirming beneath me in obvious ecstasy was thrilling to say the least. As I licked at her delicately displayed quim, savoring her constantly flowing nectar, I felt in some ways like a bee might, flittering from bud to bud, gathering her honeydew and devouring it greedily.

Reaching up, I soon replaced her hands with my own as I also began kneading the flesh of her tits that I now captured within my hands. Feeling their softness, their fullness as well as those incredibly erect taut nipples merely heightened my own burning arousal and desire, though of course making her pleasures more intensely felt too.

Donna had begun shaking almost continuously, and uncontrollably. I knew that she was extremely close to going over the edge, and sensing that, I now more directly attacked her tiny clit, sucking it in between my lips and suctioning it with firm pressures until it produced the desired affect that I hoped for. With one massive surge, I heard Donna's breath draw in, held, and then a surprising release of pure joy as her orgasm surged through her and enveloped her entirely. She screamed with an unintelligible array of sounds all jumbled together that simply allowed her the expression of supreme pleasure.

When I knew by the obvious sensitivity that she'd had as much as she could possibly handle, I sat up, my face wet and sticky with her fluids. Wiping my mouth, I still licked and sucked off her juices, enjoying them still. Donna finally seemed to climb down out of her revelry and beckoned to me.

"Now...my turn to please you." She said.

And then panic really did settle in.

Glancing at my watch, buying a moment of time, I was prepared to pull the plug on this little adventure and suddenly develop a need to "Board an Airline". And then as they say, I was suddenly saved by the bell.

Donna frowned, but rolled over in bed to answer the telephone. By the sounds of the conversation, I could tell that it was her mother calling to see how she was doing. Donna mouthed, "I'll talk to you later." And I smiled, mouthed back that I had some errands to run and would come back later to fix her some lunch and check in on her. I knew also that the cleaning lady Steve had hired to help out would be there in the afternoon, so for the rest of the day at least, I figured that nothing else could possibly happen, or entrap me the way our last encounter nearly had.

As my "errands" in fact took considerably more time than I expected, I returned as Ryan and remained that way. Dropping in to see how Donna was doing, she seemed pleased to see me, and even with the cleaning woman still there, we managed to have a nice visit and a late lunch early dinner together. I had told her that "Regan" had gotten held up at the bank along with running into an old "girl-friend" and since I "would" be around that night to keep an eye on Donna, that it wasn't necessary for both of us to be there.

Sometime later I finally did return to my own place and had just settled down into bed when I heard the front door open. For whatever reason, Regan had come home! Though it was nice to see her, it complicated the hell out of my particular situation. As it now stood, it was getting almost "too" complicated to even attempt to keep up the Charade. After we'd sat down and chatted as we normally did whenever Regan came to town, she studied me, as she seemed to have been doing nearly all evening long.

"Ok Ryan, what's up? Tell me. I know you, and I know something's going on!"

In all our years growing up together, maybe being apart of the "twins" thing, I never could keep or hide anything from her. And so it was that I spilled the beans, telling her everything and waiting for her shock and disappointment at hearing what I had done.

Regan sat listening intently the entire time, digesting every word without interrupting me even one time. When I was finished, I looked at her expectantly, waiting for the tirade that was sure to come about my deceit, my dishonesty, and worse, what I had done to Donna in her bedroom.

She was silent for a moment longer, and then simply burst out laughing.

"Well? So did I enjoy myself?" She asked finally when she was finished laughing, still holding her sides painfully so from laughing so hard.

"It's not that funny!" I countered.

"Oh no? I can just see you, lying between her legs, licking her pussy, and knowing you're cock wasn't going to get anywhere's near it! By the way, what "would" you have done if she'd insisted on "returning the favor" anyway?"

I remembered that tense brief moment of panic. "I don't know. If it hadn't been for the phone ringing just then, I'm not really sure what I would have done. On one hand, I wanted to give myself up, tell her what I'd done, and pray like mad she'd forgive me. On the other, I wanted to suddenly stand up, cock in hand, and fuck her to death."

Regan was still snickering, but at least she'd managed to control the continuous flow of tears from laughing so hard.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers