Mrs. Doubtfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"Donna?"

No answer, so I immediately thought she might be sleeping and nearly turned around to leave. I then decided at the very least to check in on her, after all, I was supposed to be doing that anyway. The door to her bedroom was closed, so I cracked it open and peeked inside. Sure enough, she was lying in bed, and appeared to be sleeping. Normally I would have backed out of the door and gone back to my own place, but to my surprise, she was naked, lying on top of the covers. Knowing very well this might be my one and only chance to ever see her like this again, I walked quietly into the bedroom.

"Donna?" I near whispered saying her name. But this time her eyes did flutter open, and she smiled when she saw me standing there at the foot of her bed.

"Come here." She said, beckoning to me and spreading her legs invitingly. "I'm glad you decided to come back over. I really enjoyed this afternoon."

"So did I." I replied, wishing to hell I'd known what all had happened. Knowing full well that this was once again a very dangerous situation I was allowing myself to be pulled into. But Donna's pussy held my attention like a moth to a flame, and I immediately found myself once again down on the bed between her legs. I had just given that perfect little clit a quick suck and a kiss when I heard the bathroom door open behind me.

"Back so soon?"

I started to scramble away from between Donna's legs, but she had somehow managed to lift those heavy casted legs of hers, and scissored me with them. Although I still managed to disengage myself, it gave me a moment to collect my wits and attempt to make some sense out of just having heard Steve's voice somewhere behind me. Not at all sure what to expect, I then pushed myself up, just turning my head looking in his direction. Steve finished drying his hair with the towel he was using, and I noticed he too was naked.

"Like I said." He began to say with a mischievous looking grin on his face. "Anytime you wanted to. Glad to see that you wanted to."

Steve walked over to the chair and sat down. "Not sure how soon I can get it up again. I've already cum twice today now as it is. I think three times would be a new record for me, but Donna here is as I can see, ready to go again. So, enjoy yourselves. I'll just sit here and watch."

"Come on Regan." Donna began to plead with me saying. "My pussy needs you."

Needing to buy myself a little time to let my head clear and figure out just how the hell I was going to get out of this alive, I once again began to go down on Donna's cunt. A combination of licking that sweet pussy, fear, confusion, and I realized I wasn't thinking very clearly at all.

"Damn!" I heard Steve comment from behind me. "Who'd of thought?"

Once again I lifted up slightly to glance over in his direction and saw that he was sporting a massive erection. His hand was slowly pumping it up and down. Almost at once, I dove back into Donna's cunt, this time figuring that perhaps the faster I got her off...the sooner I could make my own escape and get out of here. At this point, I was scared to death true, but astonishingly, I was becoming aroused. The thought that I might actually get away with this was thrilling. Here I was, licking Steve's wife's pussy right there in front of him while he sat there jerking off watching me do it.

"Hmmmm that's nice." Donna began. "But do what you did to me earlier."

"What?" I sort of mumbled into her cunt. Growing more and more panicky by the second.

"You know, that thing you do with your lips and your tongue all at once."

Once again my head swam as I tried to envision what the hell it was that she meant. Latching onto her clit then with my lips, I sort of vibrated my tongue in unison while holding onto her clitoris.

"Yes! That's it!" She nearly screamed.

And I nearly fainted with relief.

I kept at it this way for several minutes until my lips and tongue actually started to get tired with the effort.

"Wait...wait. Not yet!" She begged, and then forcibly extricated herself from beneath me. "I'm not ready to cum yet. Let me lick you."

Now panic did set in.

I began, just barely remembering to try and sound like Regan as much as it was possible for me to do. "I'm already running late as it is, I actually have to."

I had sat up while talking to her, her juices still covering my face and reached up to wipe them off with my hand while still continuing to speak to her. And in doing so, Donna had also managed to sit up, and in the twinkling of an eye, reached beneath the hem of my dress to caress my pussy. What she discovered however became immediately apparent.

I had stopped in mid sentence, looking at her not knowing how to react or even what to say. There was a brief moment of shock, surprise and I was sure she was about to say something. Then, her looked turned into something else entirely. And though she had been about to remove her hand, I suddenly felt her grasp my erect cock and lovingly begin to fondle and play with it beneath my dress.

"Oh your clit is SO big!" Donna said, her look now turning to one of near devilish delight. "Just fingering you like this...is so...so naughty!" She said still looking at me and then winking.

I had of course completely forgotten all about Steve at this point. Sitting there on the bed facing each other, Donna's hand still up and underneath my dress slowly stroking my cock and playing with the head of it as she squeezed it between her fingers, I hadn't heard Steve stand up from the chair and walk over towards us.

Suddenly he was standing there by my side, his cock still in hand, looking down as Donna even then continued to play with me knowing full well we were both perhaps in a great deal of trouble if Steve figured out what was actually going on here.

"Remember what you said at the door?" Steve stated, suddenly releasing his cock and waving it nearly under my nose as he did.

I heard Donna laugh then.

"Go ahead Ry-gan" She said...just catching herself and still somehow managing to make the name sound like she'd meant to say Regan instead. "It's only fair after all. And after everything that's happened, I feel that it's only right, don't you?"

Once again I looked in her direction and knew that she had me over a barrel. She had every right to be mad, angry or worse with me. And she could in fact make it worse, more so for me than for her obviously if she suddenly revealed our little secret.

I had never ever considered doing this to a man before. It hadn't been anything I had even thought about, even remotely. And now...here I was, faced with putting my mouth around his dick, or getting my lights punched out. I nearly opted for the latter rather than the former.

"Come on Regan." She did say then. "I know you're a lesbian, but in fairness to my husband, if you'd like to ever be with me again, then I think you should at least be willing to do this for me."

Steve threw his wife a curious look. "Listen Donna, if she really doesn't want to........."

And then I sucked Steve's cock into my mouth.

And so it was that I sat there sucking on his prick while Donna went back to masturbating and playing with me. Feeling her almost magically toying with me, knowing full well that as she was doing so, jerking off a man instead of fingering what she's at first thought would be my sister's cunt, I on the other hand was sucking on her husbands cock!

The next thing I knew, Donna somehow managed to reposition herself down on the bed, and managing to keep what she was doing out of Steve's view, using my dress to partially conceal herself, she began licking and sucking me simultaneously. The feel of her magnificent lips wrapped around my penis, milking and tonguing it was heavenly. And then I realized what she was doing in a way. What she did...and signaled to me, I then did to Steve. And he in turn seemed to respond delightedly with the sudden and renewed vigor as I copied her actions, her movements, and the sensations that she brought about while she continued sucking and licking me.

I felt my climax building, knew full well just exactly how close I was, and wondered how Donna was going to conceal and deal with that when it happened. She seemed to sense it as well, and began urging me forward with her manipulations and combined strokes now as her hands caressed my balls, gently squeezing them and coaxing the fluid to begin to rise to the surface.

There was no turning back. Not now anyway, and I soon felt the first powerful jettison of my spunk travel up the stem of my cock in a surge more powerful than anything I had felt before in a very long time. I wanted to scream out my pleasure, scream out my joy as Donna sucked, swallowed and devoured every drop of my cum juice down her throat. I'd nearly forgotten all about Steve once again when suddenly his prick spurted, and though thankfully it wasn't much, not after two other orgasms at least, I found myself startled as the first ejaculate filled my mouth.

Afterwards, Steve excused himself heading back to the bathroom. Donna obviously waited until he'd gone inside and closed the door. Still keeping her voice low, she then looked at me and spoke.

"Sorry about that, but you had it coming." She said. "And besides, we've talked about my being with a woman before. Steve's always wanted to see me do that anyway. And frankly, I've always been curious about it too. But I also told him that I wanted to see him with another man. And though he was adamant about that never happening...well, as you can see. I couldn't help myself."

I continued to sit looking at her, still not entirely sure what I should say or even do.

"So Ryan." She spoke, actually saying my name. "I got to enjoy my "secret" little fantasy, and Steve never has to know. And you got to do to me what you've obviously been wanting to do ever since you moved in. So in a way, we're even here. Now...I still have your "sister" to deal with yet. But I'll work something out with her personally. And whether or not that includes you...or doesn't, I'll think about what I might enjoy seeing."

And once again, another evil little smile spread across her face then. And I nearly shivered when I looked at her.

"You and Regan ever do anything growing up together?" She laughed out loud then. "Wow what a picture that would make. I might even have you dress up as Regan again...one more time at least just so I could see that."

The sound of the toilet flushing told me we were out of time for any continued discussions. Standing up, straightening myself up at the same time, I headed out of the bedroom just stopping at the door before I left. Donna's call to me freezing me in place.

"Steve's going in to work tomorrow. I'll call you after he leaves. I want to see what else that cock of yours can do too." She said

"Oh and Ryan? Tell your sister " Hi "for me would you?"

But already, I was wondering just how in the hell I'd ever convince my own sister what it was that Donna wanted us to do. And then I realized. I didn't have to. Donna would.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers