All Comments on 'Mrs Robinson Revisited'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A story of a woman who is getting old ~~ fast.

Lord you have a high option of yourself and your big old tits. At this stage of your life I think young boys is about your speed, older men would want better, young ones will take anybody. As you get older still your need to give them more, getting into oral & anal to keep their interest. Old dikes may take an interest in you still plus after looking at a few of your stories you seem more than willing to show them your oral skills too. Maybe when you were younger you were a bit of OK but those days are long gone now.

MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Marvelous Insights

As usual, Amanda gives us marvelous insights into the emotional life of a sexual middle-aged woman. She does this better than anyone on Lit. And it is so nice to see her connect with a man again, albeit a callow youth (although it should be noted that Mrs. Robinson is known for seducing not just a much younger man, but her daughter's boyfriend).

But she has short-changed the sex at the culmination. It is almost as if the first parts about cyber sex and the hotel are true, and the fucking at the end was what she wished had happened, but didn't. We are able to confirm that he has appropriate recuperative powers, but nothing of her sensations, the amount of his cum, etc. It would be nice if her writing could evolve into describing real sexual and emotional relations with real men, as well as the real women who are her forte'.

And, yes Mandy, your fans would love to see your pictures again - perhaps in the burgundy "underwear to fuck in" that you describe so tantalizingly in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Snore ,.....

A little wordy ... C'mon Mandy ,...Jeez ,....Turn up the HEAT a little ... Please put the 'erotic' back in 'Literotica' ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mandy.........you are intriging!

Every one of your stories consistently gets me "Hot and Bothered"...Fantasterotic! Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantastic!

wow! it is like you know my deepest fantasties! look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You always make me cum!

Another wondeful story Mandy. I wish I were the young man you had in your bed making love to you. It would have been heaven! A night with you would be my birthday wish for sure. I close my eyes and see your lovely body lifting up and taking my cock deep in your body as be cum together. See what your stories do to me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love older women stories

This one is a beauty. Thank You. Ronnie W.

kanman58kanman58over 13 years ago
perfect

A story of an older woman and a young man knowing it was wrong but being to involed to stop it. I love it. Amanda you never fail to make me hard as stone and I love you for that.

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago

I usually don't care for 2nd person voice but this story quickly captured my interest as a particular fan of very mature women with young men stories. The plot, character development, real credible emotion and exquisite eroticism of your writing here is, for me, some of he best work I've seen in Literotica. Congratulations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous