All Comments on 'Mrs. Steel'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great bed time story

sleep well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Seemed real

The story was very good and did seem that it could happen like that if given a chance. To many times we lose our chances when they arise because we are afraid to go forth and live it out!

APAPalmost 19 years ago
Dammit...

You didn't enable voting! How can people give you a five for this incredible story if you don't let us vote?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very good work

keep the stories comeing ha-ha

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very Wonderful!

The ending could have been improved, somewhat with both Kathy and Kathryn throwing away the condoms and fucking barebacked and taking their chances.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmmmm

While I love this story, and its sequel (Nick as a middle aged adult reuniting with Kathryn and Kathy...) this story appeared on this site in the past...even with the same name...Mrs. Steel... I think, since this is being presented as an original and new story, we should be given an explanation. I hope this is not plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely done erotic fantasy

I know that the sequel to this story appeared on this site in June of 2002, and the original sometime in 2001. Since Thesandman was the original author, and he has just changed names (this is NOT theft of intellectual property), I wonder too, why the reposting? Has the story been revised in any way? Perhaps the author can speak to this. I know that all of the stories by Thesandman were taken off Literotica earlier this year. Why? Just curious.

Certainly these questions do not detract in any way from this wonderfully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I guess I need to post this message...

With each "reposting" of some of my original works.

Read my bio...and that will indicate a few things. But I left Lit for personal reasons. Am back now, embracing my heritage, and have returned as Many Feathers. So though that may be confusing to some, I remain in my heart, Thesandman. It has been by request of some very dear and loyal fans, that I have brought back some of those original classics. I have turned the voting off on these, as they have had their day in the sun so to speak. So, they're here simply for the enjoyment of those that appreciated them in the begining. As well as for a few new fans who can now enjoy the works of Thesandman, under my new official name...Many Feathers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awsome!!!

Best story I've read in years~~!!!

sloboysloboyalmost 19 years ago
What a great story

Many Feathers:

You have a special gift for weaving a story so a reader can feel and share the emotions of the main story character. I was very impressed with how you were able to subject Nicky to an obivious consequence for his stealth activities and also end the story with an element of surprise for the reader.

Thanks!

SLO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Read it before

Under Thesandman but when I went looking through my story folder I couldn't find it. Just as well too. It gave me a chance to reread a great story. Thank You for the chance and for the story. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pagiarism

Isn't this the same story as before by the sandman? It was good then and now, but its the same thing.74f3

noone269noone269over 18 years ago
Anonymous....

if you bothered to read Many Feathers' Bio, you would have noticed taht he IS Thesandman.

dfwtexandfwtexanover 18 years ago
Fantastic tale

Heck of a story......All's well that ends well

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WQW! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Every teenager should have an experience like this. I don't mean Grandmother' Daughter and Granddauther. Imean the whole 9 yards woould be fine but not realistic. I mean and older woman to teach the art of love making. It's hard learning out of hand. I married my high school sweethart. We were both vergins when we started dating. and married five years later sex was not a questian, we had more than many married people. Some times every night. And in places you would not beleave. Tho 5 years of dating and 29 years and 5 children, We were still learning. WE were married 15 yeqars before she had her first big O. Although she said she did every time we had sex. I was to bumb to know the difference. We did all the good stuff to. I lay this to the fact neather of ever slopt with any one else. Until after she died. That is when my sex education began. And now 25 years later I am sad I could not shear this with her. Keep up the good work I am looking forware to more of the same from you.

petercar1998petercar1998about 13 years ago

it mades me horny reading

ZeebrotherZeebrotherabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

This is it!.....Im extremely hot, its time to go fuck my girlfreind now....

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 12 years ago

It took awhile to get going, but it was worth the wait. I'd have preferred a bit more description of the sex, but the plot is sufficiently intriguing to make up for it.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55over 12 years ago
Excellent tory!

I thought it was great, just a few, tiny grammatical errors, but I loved it and want to hear more about Nick's adventures with the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More than good

a stainless steel storie :-)

coloradojcoloradojabout 11 years ago
More, maybe.

A great story, If you decided to add more, it would be welcome. Although, it was a great ending for a great story.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 11 years ago
WOW!

What a fantastic fantasy! 70 years ago I had such a fantasy but only for one woman let alone three. Kept Mrs. Thumb and 4 daughters pretty busy for a time. LOL! Good read, MF & Cheers!

evolg99evolg99almost 11 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best stories I've read in a while, great work!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
I'm exhausted

what a story-talk about fantasies-great stuff, lovely sex scenes, love those women, esp. Katie-the hottest milf-nicely written-thanks

cadmanxxxcadmanxxxover 10 years ago
Hot story

I just recently started reading stores here, This is the horneist story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I find it hard to believe

that such an acclaimed author (well, acclaimed in the small and not very discerning world of Literotica) can make such elementary mistakes as using a possessive apostrophe for plurals.

What has the world come to?

jim_bo888jim_bo888over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

I was a little taken back by the 10 pages, but I endured and thoroughly enjoyed the exciting and stimulating story, Thanks!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years ago
Classic Lit Tale

Time for a reread of this classic. I remember when this was the runaway top story on the site before TheSandMan's reincarnation. Thanks for a great story.

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

The best story I have ever read!

Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
erotica at it's best !

The best erotic story I have read !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Easily the best I've ever read.

Thanks

nomadloonnomadloonover 9 years ago
Outstanding.

A delightful story. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superbly told

I couldn't stop reading it. Best story so far.

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Amazing

I usually don't read stories this long, but I'm GLAD I did. Great job. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Very well written. One of the best on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
naughty

lucky bastard "nick". I would have love to be 1. Alas.... Well done.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I wish

it had stayed between Nick and Mrs. Steel.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

So well done! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pubes

The usual plot. If it wasn't for bikinis you wouldn't have much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story

Very cool lady would be a blessing to meet someone like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fountain of Youth

This took me back 55 years. Even though I can't get it up any more, it revived the fantasies of my youth and brought tears of happiness to my dry eyes.

smith1599smith1599over 5 years ago
You were my first.

As my first story on Literotica, I feel so honored, privileged and proud to have you as my virgin experience in 2001. I have absorbed so much reading material in my lifetime, but you're words touched my heart and soul. Your prose is epitome of divine beauty.

I only wish that I could say so much more than just thank you. You enriched my life.

Jason.

chifan7536chifan7536about 5 years ago
Excellent Story, But Confusing

I just loved your story. Not as much sex as I would have liked though. Please name your characters differently. Katie, Kathy, Katherine, kelly kim...... How about some Different names to help to story to be less confusing? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
“I Think It’s Tits!” Said no one. Ever.

Your dialogue needs work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Three times the fun

The story was very enjoyable but like some others, the sameness of the names was somewhat challenging even though I understood why you did it that way. After a while I didn't even bother trying to remember them, I just kept reading and enjoying the story. Three horny women, it's a tough life but someone has to do it. Thanks for re-posting.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More.. More.. More. We need ... More

I just finished all 10 pages. Sad.... Because, I wish there was 10 more pages to read. This was a fantastic story. I hope u will add more chapters. Will be watching to if u do. Thank you for writing this story.

pe2quodpe2quodabout 3 years ago

Very good story, sexy, and well paced.

dbsidedbsideabout 3 years ago

Start from the beginning and enjoy the 10 episodes... Awesome read🤗

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every young man’s fantasy! Well written with the implausible made acceptable. Hope a quality sequel is being considered

DaveComfortDaveComfortalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Well written and well paced. I enjoyed it immensely. Keep em cumming ;-)

larry71blarry71bover 2 years ago

Awesome loved every word!!! Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was a wonderful story. I'll only admit to having a young lover, a friend's son and my son's buddy, the summer after they graduated high school. We both needed someone at that time.

littledklittledk9 months ago

Great story, hope there are more like it

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Outstanding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous