All Comments on 'Mrs. Type-A Loses Control Ch. 01'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnus7 months ago

I liked this. Excellent buildup to the moment when Victoria submits. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story Victoria. Please give us more, concentrating on the mental domination.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

You are an extremely sensuous woman. To discover your submissive side in the manner you described really touched me. Honesty about how sex turns on us is gratifying. You may be a "newbie" in terms of writing about BDSM but I loved your story. It was extremely erotic, and I'm so glad you wrote this.

I had a joyful time not only reading your word images, but was introduced (like you) in messaging with a person on Lit who fueled my mind with lust as she was a dominatrix who wrapped me around her fingers and made me want to be restrained, to please her every command . . . and so much more. It aroused me terribly and I found out how submissive I am in real life also.

Hope to PM you if that is OK with you. I gave your story a 5, but it's better than that in my opinion. Feel the need to share as I'm male and married.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very good story but it needs a follow on story

Carnevil9Carnevil97 months ago

Very well written. You take an implausible scenario and make it seem inevitable, due to the emotional impact of the writing. Nice job!

JimMichJimMich7 months ago

Bring on chapter 2 !!!

Well done as usual Victoria !

5.0 Quality for sure !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredibly vivid and deeply erotic. Although it’s a brief scene it packs an impressive punch. I’d love to read more. My personal preferences always exclude incest, a very hard line for me. That said it’s your story and you should write whatever you want to, so if you decide to travel that path then good for you. I’m sure I’m bound to like other things you’ve written.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

stevesthenamestevesthename7 months ago

I came here from the Penis Worship thread on the forum having seen your comment there. Thank you - very nicely written, deeply erotic, disturbing, convincing. Excellent stuff.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy337 months ago

Wonderfully done. I think you captured it perfectly.

visioneervisioneer7 months ago

Your post in the BDSM Talk forum led me here. I found your story a powerfully evocative, forthright, and erotic expression of discovering the submissive dynamic within one's self. Your exploration of it as a fantasy works extremely well. While we don't always understand our fascination with submitting and surrendering control to another, the need to experience it in some way, either in flesh or fantasy, can be irresistible. Excellent writing,

subtle_Domsubtle_Dom6 months ago

you capture the moment and intensity perfectly.. you express your emotions so they are fully palpable. I realize this is fiction but whoever earned your submission and kept it would be truly lucky and blessed and I would hope that he would know how to lead you on the path you needed, and that you would eagerly and naturally follow.

RingLuvrRingLuvr6 months ago

Incredibly hot, I'm looking forward to ch02

RoperTraceRoperTrace2 months ago

For no experience, you've captured the essence pretty well. Loved the wedding ring act. Your story was very believable, sometimes a new sub gets an impromptu initiation. RT.

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milfabout 1 month ago

The way he used your wedding ring to put you in your place... wow. The image of your wedding band resting on the head of his cock and his cock resting on your face as you fellate his balls is very powerful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous